• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kittens might have found their qb

bigsky33 said:
jodcon said:
Grizbeer said:
2 things I got out of this from cat fans:

1) Bauman - they didn't want him anyways

2) the backup QB is better than the starter.

So the question now is who is the backup that's better than Rovig?

Anderson

You mean Anderson, the first team Big Sky QB last year? :clap:

Yeah your best QB.

jodcon said:
bigsky33 said:
jodcon said:
Grizbeer said:
2 things I got out of this from cat fans:

1) Bauman - they didn't want him anyways

2) the backup QB is better than the starter.

So the question now is who is the backup that's better than Rovig?

Anderson

Yeah your best QB.

Shhhh. We put 33 down. He will wake up at 4am wondering what he did. Let him power through it on his own.

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
bigsky33 said:
jodcon said:

Yeah your best QB.

Shhhh. We put 33 down. He will wake up at 4am wondering what he did. Let him power through it on his own.

Not a problem. I get a kick out of how you guys obsess over the Cats QB situation. In the meantime, whoever is in, they win. :lol: :lol: :lol:

After three games starting it is evident he is not ready yet. He has come a long way and if he continues to progress...

They gave him a chance in three starts. Still needs more time to develop. He will sit for a while and Rovig gets an opportunity in the interim
Sorry I wasn’t tracking. I thought Falco got hurt or something. But this sounds much better; a good strategy by Choach. And I’m glad he figured this out so early in fall camp with plenty of time before conf. play. Only took three games before it became “evident.” I’m sure Falco will “develop” and “progress” as a “QB” on the bench.
Of The Bobcats.
And you know, it’s kind of like how your girl friend likes to hang out with that other guy for a while and just bounce back and forth between you guys for a bit. There won’t be any hard feelings at all.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
bigsky33 said:

Yeah your best QB.

Not a problem. I get a kick out of how you guys obsess over the Cats QB situation. In the meantime, whoever is in, they win. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shhhh, shh-shh-shhhh. Time for sleep, now.

**inside the mind of BigCat’s girlfriend**

Oh jeez where do I start? I love bigcat, he’s a great guy and maybe someday he’ll find it. But I’ve been with him three times now and it’s evident he’s....well.... the best way I could describe it is, “safe.” I’m sure he will develop and progress but, for the interim, I’ve been eyeing this badboy who’s always standing on the side of the dance floor at The Pussyfoot. He’s got a sleeve and looks the part; I bet he can sling it all over

Jaredkuehn said:
Anyone else catch the MSU presser? Dakota Prukop is still living rent free in Choach's head.

And, Coach Choate is living rent free in the head of a whole bunch of people that post on here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

bigsky33 said:
Jaredkuehn said:
Anyone else catch the MSU presser? Dakota Prukop is still living rent free in Choach's head.

And, Coach Choate is living rent free in the head of a whole bunch of people that post on here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

I'd be rolling my eyes too if Hauck was making excuses about players that chose to leave UM 4 years ago. :cry:

I had to backup the podcast re-listen to make sure I heard that right.

How much time do you spend trolling the rival's message board?

Jaredkuehn said:
bigsky33 said:
Jaredkuehn said:

I'd be rolling my eyes too if Hauck was making excuses about players that chose to leave UM 4 years ago. :cry:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8DmV7Xpxnk[/media]

He is amped up with his nose in the early going. Nice work with the bi-fold reference card. Hedging nicely about how NAU has a QB and is never out of any game. "Keep the questions short". Shut down Greg with the question about non-conference play. Jerk to the media? Talking about dropping Bombs over Baghdad. "We're good, but we could lose at any point." Guy's a pro.

CDAGRIZ said:
Jaredkuehn said:
bigsky33 said:
Jaredkuehn said:

He is amped up with his nose in the early going. Nice work with the bi-fold reference card. Hedging nicely about how NAU has a QB and is never out of any game. "Keep the questions short". Shut down Greg with the question about non-conference play. Jerk to the media? Talking about dropping Bombs over Baghdad. "We're good, but we could lose at any point." Guy's a pro.

Choate is really living rent free in your head. Get over it son. Spending 24hrs a day obsessing over him is not good for your health.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Jaredkuehn said:
bigsky33 said:

Choate is really living rent free in your head. Get over it son. Spending 24hrs a day obsessing over him is not good for your health.

WTF? Why? The guy is an absolute pro at the game. Why would I ever "get over it"? The goal is to be celebrated for being like him. You're joking, right?

Did anybody see the "too much coffee" Choach presser after the first game? He actually alluded to post-season titles being better than pre-season championships! Do you think he reads eGriz.com?

AllWeatherFan said:
Did anybody see the "too much coffee" Choach presser after the first game? He actually alluded to post-season titles being better than pre-season championships! Do you think he reads eGriz.com?

If he does we better quit talking about his QB's and not risk him actually getting one someday.

Back