• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kittens might have found their qb

CatzWillRise said:
I wish we had a QB who would throw some 50/50 balls. They are generally so off target that 50/50 would be an upgrade.

Congratulations. You sir have obviously been watching bobcat football and know your stuff.

garizzalies said:
Bear Spray said:
NDSU has been kicking the rest of the FCS around for years with a running attack and great D. Yes, they've had nfl QB's - but they don't rely on a passing game
:clap:
Please keep it coming; I would like to hear more boobcat comparisons, like UNDSU and SHS. Maybe Alabama? They like to run the ball just like the boobcats, too!

You guys are just one NFL QB away from being good! :lol:

So, what do you have to say today troll? Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm sure you will), but the Griz just got their asses handed to them by a running team with tough D. Rovig was 7/13 for 102. Serviceable, hit some good passes, enough to keep the Griz honest. Not piling on - not at all. I hope the Griz go deep in the playoffs. Just pointing out how dark your rose colared glasses are.

Back