• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kittens might have found their qb

So Jonsen was this weeks backup who was better than the starter. Who is next week's backup that is better than the startup? Not the linebacker, he is the MSU QB emeritus. Mods can we get this pinned?

Grizbeer said:
So Jonsen was this weeks backup who was better than the starter. Who is next week's backup that is better than the startup? Not the linebacker, he is the MSU QB emeritus. Mods can we get this pinned?

What does it matter. They keep winning and putting up points.

bigsky33 said:
Grizbeer said:

Let them have this, bigsky. It helps them feel better. They haven't won the Brawl since 2015.

RobertoGato said:
bigsky33 said:
Grizbeer said:

Let them have this, bigsky. It helps them feel better. They haven't won the Brawl since 2015.

You’ve got a streak of...3, and your bragging about it. Probably shouldn’t be pointing out what people are doing to make themselves feel better considering how many games out you are from having a winning record in the series

RobGriz said:
RobertoGato said:
bigsky33 said:
Grizbeer said:

You’ve got a streak of...3, and your bragging about it. Probably shouldn’t be pointing out what people are doing to make themselves feel better considering how many games out you are from having a winning record in the series

All they want to talk about is the last 3, history is history, doesn't matter when it happened. Anyone know what the over all record is?

1972 said:
RobGriz said:
RobertoGato said:
bigsky33 said:

All they want to talk about is the last 3, history is history, doesn't matter when it happened. Anyone know what the over all record is?

72-40-5, I believe

Grizbeer said:

This is getting difficult to comprehend for the casual observer. Brint, could you put this into a pie chart or venn diagram?

Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:

This is getting difficult to comprehend for the casual observer. Brint, could you put this into a pie chart or venn diagram?

Or if we want UM grads to be able to follow, perhaps he could incorporate it into a spoken word poem about gender fluidity?

RobertoGato said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:

Or if we want UM fans to be able to follow, perhaps he could incorporate it into a spoken word poem about gender fluidity?

I don't think that would be possible given the only common denominator for the vast number of Cat quarterbacks this year is their flaccid performances.

Ursa Major said:
RobertoGato said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:

Or if we want UM fans to be able to follow, perhaps he could incorporate it into a spoken word poem about gender fluidity?

I don't think that would be possible given the only common denominator for the vast number of Cat quarterbacks this year is their flaccid performances.

Fair point. But alas... it seems then that we aren't going to be able to communicate it effectively to your people. Pie charts are too mathematical. It would just scare them.

Honestly liked to see the Bobs get this win. Caulked the wagon and floated the river. Gotta get those wins now before the wheels come off.

RobGriz said:
1972 said:
RobGriz said:
RobertoGato said:

72-40-5, I believe

Thanks, we haven't quite doubled them up, but close. I guess we could count ties as wins, like someone we know seems to think that's how it works. :lol: :lol:

Based on the game I watched yesterday, ‘Scats STILL haven’t found a QB. No less than four different folks took snaps yesterday.

AZGrizFan said:
Based on the game I watched yesterday, ‘Scats STILL haven’t found a QB. No less than four different folks took snaps yesterday.

“They should run a 5-QB system.”
-Skyline Chili

Can some one please explain this to me? Today’s paper had the following quote about the boobcat game:

The boobcats scored their first third-quarter touchdown when quarterback Tucker Rovig alertly pounced on a fumble in the end zone.

At first I figured it had to be a typo, or maybe someone on the defense has the same number. But then I realized I should not assume that their QB is not playing defense, too. Was this a mistake or some kind of weird fluke play?

I was at this game between the Cats and NAU. Cats used Four people at QB. I noticed Troy Anderson is hanging his right arm, shoulder not healed yet. Johnsen is a big kid. The type of offense the Cats run, QB by committee seems to work for them.
I talked to Robin Pflugrad for a brief moment. Welcomed him home to Montana. Wish he was with Bobby now, oh well.
Cat stadium, well what can I say....
The announcer is the most boring person I have ever listened too.
No music or loudness between plays.
Only stayed in stadium 1st qtr and 1/2 2nd qtr.

garizzalies said:
Can some one please explain this to me? Today’s paper had the following quote about the boobcat game:

The boobcats scored their first third-quarter touchdown when quarterback Tucker Rovig alertly pounced on a fumble in the end zone.

At first I figured it had to be a typo, or maybe someone on the defense has the same number. But then I realized I should not assume that their QB is not playing defense, too. Was this a mistake or some kind of weird fluke play?

Cats were on like the 2 or 3 yard line, RB hit the line and the ball popped into the air, TR saw it and dove into the scrum and came out with it in the endzone

It wouldn't matter how well the QB was playing, the Cats are going to rotate wildcat QBs in.

The Cats absolutely need better QB if they want to finish strong and make some noise in the playoffs, but when teams are 100% selling out on the run, your QB is struggling, you are down to your 2nd, 4th and 5th string running backs, and you are still rushing for 275 YPG (312 in FCS play) which is good for 6th best in the country, you can still beat a lot of teams. The Cats have 16 rushing touchdowns in the last 4 games.

At some point it will bite the Cats if this continues, that is for sure.

reinell30 said:
I was at this game between the Cats and NAU. Cats used Four people at QB. I noticed Troy Anderson is hanging his right arm, shoulder not healed yet. Johnsen is a big kid. The type of offense the Cats run, QB by committee seems to work for them.
I talked to Robin Pflugrad for a brief moment. Welcomed him home to Montana. Wish he was with Bobby now, oh well.

God love you for venturing into the belly of the beast. If you require therapy I will chip in a few bucks.

cclarkblues said:
reinell30 said:

God love you for venturing into the belly of the beast. If you require therapy I will chip in a few bucks.

A very good friend of mine was the Defensive coordinator for the Bobcats when they won the NC in 1984. The cats had a 35 year celebration for that team and JG asked me if I would come to the game. I went in his honor.
I tailgated at the main entrance to the stadium in the handicap parking spot. Dressed in all Griz apparel, I met some interesting people. Never had an issue with anyone.

Latest posts

Back