• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Zac Crews Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, you should TA would be a ST starter only after I proposed the bet. You said "bet" after a post, by someone saying he would be a day 1 starter (without a ST qualification). Jeez, does anyone on egriz that he won't be a ST starter on Day 1 (if he isn't hurt)?

Nice to see you didn't learn to write during your hiatus. Three sentences...two of which make absolutely no sense!

You "should" hire a TA to help you!

"Does anyone on egriz that he won't" not agree?

Mousegriz said:
Nope, you should TA would be a ST starter only after I proposed the bet. You said "bet" after a post, by someone saying he would be a day 1 starter (without a ST qualification). Jeez, does anyone on egriz that he won't be a ST starter on Day 1 (if he isn't hurt)?

Nice to see you didn't learn to write during your hiatus. Three sentences...two of which make absolutely no sense!

Yup, autocorrect and typos. I've been posting under about 6 names all along. Can you find the other ones?

One's "ihateholsingerbuttravisisgod"

The irony of mthoopsfan is how he tries to move words in peoples' mouths but can't write a coherent sentence as he tries to do so.

Exhibit 'A' in the "Why posters have abandoned eGriz" argument. :fuel

mthoopsfan said:
I've been posting under about 6 names all along. Can you find the other ones?
You, and a handful of others. :jack: Handful. HA! :lol: I think I found one of the other usernames. Crusty the Clown,, right? I'm a 'Simpsons' fan.
Carry on, its the only thing that keeps this site afloat, off season and all.

mthoopsfan said:
wbtfg said:
That wasn't it at all...

It was a Venmo Payment and the Memo for payment to the friend was for "Ni**er F*cking" and then had a black emoji with a gun up to the head.

Post it and tell us how you know that it is real and not doctored.

Also, what about out $100 bet that Anderson will be a Day 1 starter at NFL LB when the season starts?

you sound like an old white guy who isn't the target of racist comments and therefore, sees no problem with them

garizzalies said:
wbtfg said:
I didn’t take a screen shot. A buddy texted it to me back when it happened. A Griz fan. 🤷🏼‍♂️

To be clear, I don’t have a strong opinion of how UM should handle the situation. Just pointing out to mthoops that his narrative of what happened isn’t accurate.
Yeah sure dude. Whatever. You could have PM’d mthoops. You said you were “literally looking at a screen shot from 2022”. So you’re either lying, or you kept access to it years later for some kind of gotcha moment. You can have your perception but the reality is your proliferation of a KID’s mistake two years later is gross. To be clear, that’s the only reason I care—he’s a kid. You’re a grown ass man.

I started to write “it never ceases to amaze me” that you bobcat trolls are so creepy, but it’s really not that surprising. This is like the third or fourth example in the last six months of a cat troll doing something creepy involving a KID on the internet.

my post directly above this one pertains to you as well… You know it is possible that he still had the image in the history of his text conversation

Fahque said:
mthoopsfan said:

Also, what about out $100 bet that Anderson will be a Day 1 starter at NFL LB when the season starts?

you sound like an old white guy who isn't the target of racist comments and therefore, sees no problem with them

Try a Native American who is a Sioux tribal member who grew up on a reservation, and still has a family ranch on the reservation. Also a member of the Montana American Indian Athletic Hall of Fame. You don't know what prejudice and racism are. What an idiot!

mthoopsfan said:
Fahque said:

Try a Native American who is a Sioux tribal member who grew up on a reservation, and still has a family ranch on the reservation. Also a member of the Montana American Indian Athletic Hall of Fame. You don't know what prejudice and racism are. What an idiot!

Yes I’m guessing PR has experienced more racism than most in his lifetime, unfortunately. PR, I worked with Native Americans over in North Dakota and Minnesota in a past career. Some of the most genuine, awesome, and caring people I’ve been around. I’m thankful for the experience.

HookedonGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Yes I’m guessing PR has experienced more racism than most in his lifetime, unfortunately. PR, I worked with Native Americans over in North Dakota and Minnesota in a past career. Some of the most genuine, awesome, and caring people I’ve been around. I’m thankful for the experience.

What did you do? Thx.

Fahque said:
mthoopsfan said:

Uhhhhh uh-oh. I don’t think you can question PR’s bona fides on race, education, or career. Three helpful hints on the house.

Fahque said:
garizzalies said:
Yeah sure dude. Whatever. You could have PM’d mthoops. You said you were “literally looking at a screen shot from 2022”. So you’re either lying, or you kept access to it years later for some kind of gotcha moment. You can have your perception but the reality is your proliferation of a KID’s mistake two years later is gross. To be clear, that’s the only reason I care—he’s a kid. You’re a grown ass man.

I started to write “it never ceases to amaze me” that you bobcat trolls are so creepy, but it’s really not that surprising. This is like the third or fourth example in the last six months of a cat troll doing something creepy involving a KID on the internet.

my post directly above this one pertains to you as well… You know it is possible that he still had the image in the history of his text conversation
Huh? What?
Did you mean to quote me?
Not sure what you’re talking about, and really don’t think you are tracking this thread or issue correctly.
But that didn’t stop you from lobbing grenades at the wrong person. Jeesh.

mthoopsfan said:
Mousegriz said:

Yup, autocorrect and typos. I've been posting under about 6 names all along. Can you find the other ones?

Isn't this a violation of eGriz policy?

CDAGRIZ said:
Fahque said:

Uhhhhh uh-oh. I don’t think you can question PR’s bona fides on race, education, or career. Three helpful hints on the house.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• i
EverettGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Isn't this a violation of eGriz policy?

Why? There are only about 37 people that post here, many have dozens of names. Some even have in the hundreds. Entire threads are devoted to one person chatting with themselves with their multiple screen names. One guy even got to 17 pages on their own. Rumor has it you have 23 screen names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back