• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Zac Crews Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wbtfg said:
mthoopsfan said:
What I read/heard was that it said "My N__". I read that several places, including on BobcatNation.

I'm literally looking at a screen shot of it right now. So whatever you've read/heard that's different from that is wrong.

Wbfg is correct.

wbtfg said:
mthoopsfan said:
That is the big difference. He assumed it was private. My understanding is that he referred to his friend as the urban slang: "My N-word
your partner through think and thin. someone who will always help you out, no matter the situation.Did you get the money??? My N-word!!" https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=My%20nigga

If those were the facts, I don't see it as any big deal at all. In fact, not and deal at all.

That wasn't it at all...

It was a Venmo Payment and the Memo for payment to the friend was for "Ni**er F*cking" and then had a black emoji with a gun up to the head.

Post it and tell us how you know that it is real and not doctored.

Also, what about out $100 bet that Anderson will be a Day 1 starter at NFL LB when the season starts?

mthoopsfan said:
wbtfg said:
That wasn't it at all...

It was a Venmo Payment and the Memo for payment to the friend was for "Ni**er F*cking" and then had a black emoji with a gun up to the head.

Also, what about out $100 bet that Anderson will be a Day 1 starter at NFL LB when the season starts?

Oh jesus....just ask anyone who saw it....they'll tell you.

Also, I said Andersen would be a day 1 starter for special teams. Depending on who drafts him, he may or may not start at LB right away. I'll let you know after the draft.

mthoopsfan said:
wbtfg said:
That wasn't it at all...

:lol: :clap:

ilovethecats said:
mthoopsfan said:

:lol: :clap:

lol, that was a sweet pivot :lol:

mthoopsfan said:
wbtfg said:
That wasn't it at all...

Somebody must have one hell of a grudge against the kid to take it that far against a 17 year old. :roll:

wbtfg said:
I'm literally looking at a screen shot of it right now.
wbtfg said:
Like I said, I'm looking at the screen shot from 11/15/2020
What the WTF? What is wrong with you?
What kind of person does this? And brags about it multiple times?
Why would you take it? Why would you keep it?
Do you think you are helping this issue? How?
What other evidence of kids’ mistakes do you cherish?
What other screen shots do you keep on your phone?

garizzalies said:
wbtfg said:
I'm literally looking at a screen shot of it right now.
wbtfg said:
Like I said, I'm looking at the screen shot from 11/15/2020

I didn’t take a screen shot. A buddy texted it to me back when it happened. A Griz fan. 🤷🏼‍♂️

To be clear, I don’t have a strong opinion of how UM should handle the situation. Just pointing out to mthoops that his narrative of what happened isn’t accurate.

wbtfg said:
garizzalies said:

I didn’t take a screen shot. A buddy texted it to me back when it happened. A Griz fan. 🤷🏼‍♂️

To be clear, I don’t have a strong opinion of how UM should handle the situation. Just pointing out to mthoops that his narrative of what happened isn’t accurate.
Yeah sure dude. Whatever. You could have PM’d mthoops. You said you were “literally looking at a screen shot from 2022”. So you’re either lying, or you kept access to it years later for some kind of gotcha moment. You can have your perception but the reality is your proliferation of a KID’s mistake two years later is gross. To be clear, that’s the only reason I care—he’s a kid. You’re a grown ass man.

I started to write “it never ceases to amaze me” that you bobcat trolls are so creepy, but it’s really not that surprising. This is like the third or fourth example in the last six months of a cat troll doing something creepy involving a KID on the internet.

wbtfg said:
mthoopsfan said:

Oh jesus....just ask anyone who saw it....they'll tell you.

Also, I said Andersen would be a day 1 starter for special teams. Depending on who drafts him, he may or may not start at LB right away. I'll let you know after the draft.

Nope, you should TA would be a ST starter only after I proposed the bet. You said "bet" after a post, by someone saying he would be a day 1 starter (without a ST qualification). Jeez, does anyone on egriz that he won't be a ST starter on Day 1 (if he isn't hurt)?

"by wbtfg
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:07 pm
Forum: Griz Football and the FCS
Topic: Montana's Anderson looking good.
Replies: 291
Views: 17156
Re: Montana's Anderson looking good.

mthoopsfan wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:31 pm
Maybe those 2 jokers should talk to some of the other coaches in the Big Sky. Day one starter in NFL. Ha.

Bet?"

There is no qualification as a ST starter in the NFL in my post, after which you said "Bet".

wbtfg said:
mthoopsfan said:
TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Re: Zac Crews
Post by TomCat88 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:50 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote: ↑Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:25 pm
Before the discussions tab was taken away many of us were told by people like @TomCat88 and @iaafan that this is acceptable speech when talking about friends regardless of color. So I’m not sure what the problem is? :shrug: :shrug:

….I’m on the side of the line that says you don’t say derogatory terms to each other regardless of race. But what do I know?
What a horrible thing to say. Saying someone is “My N-word” because you’re good friends with them is not the same as calling someone the N-word ending in “er”.

Like I said, I'm looking at the screen shot from 11/15/2020 and the fact of the matter is that Zac's payment memo said "N*gger F*cking!!" with a gun pointing at a black emoji.

Another question. How long do you plan to keep a screen shot of a Venmo that a junior in high school made? Will you keep it 5 years, 10 years? Till your deathbed?

garizzalies said:
wbtfg said:

Yeah sure dude. Whatever. You could have PM’d mthoops. You said you were “literally looking at a screen shot from 2022”. So you’re either lying, or you kept access to it years later for some kind of gotcha moment. You can have your perception but the reality is your proliferation of a KID’s mistake two years later is gross. To be clear, that’s the only reason I care—he’s a kid. You’re a grown ass man.

I started to write “it never ceases to amaze me” that you bobcat trolls are so creepy, but it’s really not that surprising. This is like the third or fourth example in the last six months of a cat troll doing something creepy involving a KID on the internet.
I have to agree.. Even if that is the accurate venmo transaction it shouldn't ruin the kids life. He's a HS kid for gawd sake. I am certainly grateful every stupid thing I said or did wasn't documented for the world to scrutinize. Give the kid a break and move on. I'm sure he's embarrassed enough.

One other thing. I have always thought it odd, and funny, when Anglos try to tell POC what racism is, what is racist, what can and cannot be said, and how things should be handled.

garizzalies said:
wbtfg said:

Yeah sure dude. Whatever. You could have PM’d mthoops. You said you were “literally looking at a screen shot from 2020”. So you’re either lying, or you kept access to it years later for some kind of gotcha moment. You can have your perception but the reality is your proliferation of a KID’s mistake two years later is gross. To be clear, that’s the only reason I care—he’s a kid. You’re a grown ass man.

That is a very good post. I hadn't seen it when I said something similar. Yours is way better than mine.

mthoopsfan said:
One other thing. I have always thought it odd, and funny, when Anglos try to tell POC what racism is, what is racist, what can and cannot be said, and how things should be handled.

I've always thought racists were odd and not funny. I have led US Service Members of every race, religion, ethnicity, gender, and sexual preference. I can assure you I told them all what racism is, what can and cannot be said, and how to handle it. I am as white as they come...am I odd or funny?

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

I've always thought racists were odd and not funny. I have led US Service Members of every race, religion, ethnicity, gender, and sexual preference. I can assure you I told them all what racism is, what can and cannot be said, and how to handle it. I am as white as they come...am I odd or funny?

yes. :lol:

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Yep - they tell you that right of the bat! Can't imagine what it is like today with leadership the way it is! :roll:

Dillon said:
SoldierGriz said:
Yep - they tell you that right of the bat! Can't imagine what it is like today with leadership the way it is! :roll:

Honestly - I think it's a hell of a lot better than society wit large. We build pretty good friggin teams with a common purpose. But, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back