• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Humphrey as the Heir Apparent

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
Diesel said:
Cook and Keintz got worked over towards end of the year, Cook has more upside for improvement.
Cook was really worked over in the Weber game.

Wish I could find a replay of that game. Wasn’t able to watch it and haven’t seen it.

https://youtu.be/a64O9qSSNNo

Look for Wally The Bronco Too in YouTube. I think he’s got most of this seasons games up.

bgbigdog said:
Spanky2 said:
Bobby has the team within striking distance of a NC team. A couple of transfer OL tackles and a big, fast running back will move us much closer to the championship goal. We are a very good team today. Just not quite championship caliber.

So now we need help @ running back. Really?
Yeah, our thousand yard record setter/BSC New Comer of The Year needs to be up-graded.

SaskGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
Spanky2 said:
Bobby has the team within striking distance of a NC team. A couple of transfer OL tackles and a big, fast running back will move us much closer to the championship goal. We are a very good team today. Just not quite championship caliber.

Yeah, our thousand yard record setter/BSC New Comer of The Year needs to be up-graded.
He is a good journeyman running back. I’m thinking of a Lex type In addition. I also realize that backs like Lex don’t come along very often.

Spanky2 said:
SaskGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
Spanky2 said:

He is a good journeyman running back. I’m thinking of a Lex type In addition. I also realize that backs like Lex don’t come along very often.

We're very lucky to have two backs like Knight and Ostmo on the roster. Quit your bitching.

Htowngriz said:
Spanky2 said:
SaskGriz said:
bgbigdog said:

We're very lucky to have two backs like Knight and Ostmo on the roster. Quit your bitching.
I think Xavier Harris might play right away next year as well. That kids legit.

Spanky2 said:
SaskGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
Spanky2 said:

Surely, you aren't serious here. This has GOT to be trolling. :? :?

Spanky2 said:
SaskGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
Spanky2 said:

What we need is a NFL caliber QB, RB, OL, DL, and Secondary all here at the same time playing FCS FB in Missoula, Montana. If anyone thinks that would be bad for the team, I politely disagree.

CDAGRIZ said:
Spanky2 said:
SaskGriz said:
bgbigdog said:

What we need is a NFL caliber QB, RB, OL, DL, and Secondary all here at the same time playing FCS FB in Missoula, Montana. If anyone thinks that would be bad for the team, I politely disagree.

So well mannered.

CDAGRIZ said:
Spanky2 said:
SaskGriz said:
bgbigdog said:

What about receivers? Why won't someone please think of the receivers??

Spanky2 said:
SaskGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
Spanky2 said:
He is a good journeyman [ :eek: ] running back. I’m thinking of a Lex type In addition. I also realize that backs like Lex don’t come along very often.
Hmmm ... How about some numbers?

Out all the running backs in FCS with enough carries to qualify for NCAA stats (200 are listed). Marcus Knight is #26 in total Rushing Yards, with an average of 4.54 yards per carry. He is one of only 33 thousand-yard rushers on the list. He is #1 in Rushing Touchdowns, with 23. That puts him 4 ahead of the only back who might still catch him … a guy for plays for James Madison. The others who are even close are all done for the year.

Some journeyman.

Htowngriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Spanky2 said:
SaskGriz said:

We have them already. If we ask for two more NFL caliber receivers, we're just being greedy and unrealistic. The rest of them are must haves. We shall see if Bobby and Co. can deliver.

CDAGRIZ said:
Htowngriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Spanky2 said:

We have them already. If we ask for two more NFL caliber receivers, we're just being greedy and unrealistic. The rest of them are must haves. We shall see if Bobby and Co. can deliver.

Agreed. That would be just over the top. :roll: :roll:

IdaGriz01 said:
Spanky2 said:
SaskGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
He is a good journeyman [ :eek: ] running back. I’m thinking of a Lex type In addition. I also realize that backs like Lex don’t come along very often.
Hmmm ... How about some numbers?

Out all the running backs in FCS with enough carries to qualify for NCAA stats (200 are listed). Marcus Knight is #26 in total Rushing Yards, with an average of 4.54 yards per carry. He is one of only 33 thousand-yard rushers on the list. He is #1 in Rushing Touchdowns, with 23. That puts him 4 ahead of the only back who might still catch him … a guy for plays for James Madison. The others who are even close are all done for the year.

Some journeyman.

(You have to refresh & push the submit button once more to get the trifecta). :thumb:

It’s important Analysis, should be repeated.

So CDA... is the new avatar the view from the backyard, before/after the fire? I’ll hang up now and listen for my answer.

CDAGRIZ said:
If he doesn't have them in place by next year, we'll need to organize a petition to declare him an awful coach and bring in someone who can get it done.

Back