• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bison player suspended over banned substance

Unrelated question: Let's say a banned substance pusher comes in before the 2015 season, but he isn't a staffer, and pushes his own company's banned substances on players free of charge or at a discount. Let's say the NCAA says the pusher (who isn't a staffer) is a booster and some wins have to be vacated. Do any losses get vacated, too? Say there was a game where a program got beat in front of the largest combined live and TV audience in its program's history. Do they get to vacate the loss?

alabamagrizzly said:
Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
I don't know why you guys are still arguing about this, the Bizon guy said he was done talking about it quite a while ago...way before he responded the last 6 or 8 times.

By the sounds of it, many of the bison players could have been gorked up at kickoff since the contracted pusher man began providing goods and services in 2015. Interesting.
Well they’re definitely still discussing it over at Beefcakeville. 35,000 views and 250+ responses with over 200 of them in the last two days.

Winnipeg

Fargo

Look... It's white-out season in the middle of the Universe, so lets be sympathetic to their situation, and give them a...slide...on the number of Bison-Head responses.....Gee... Hope no one is too jealous....

Cheers, and stay warm Folks.

Baja!

CDAGRIZ said:
Unrelated question: Let's say a banned substance pusher comes in before the 2015 season, but he isn't a staffer, and pushes his own company's banned substances on players free of charge or at a discount. Let's say the NCAA says the pusher (who isn't a staffer) is a booster and some wins have to be vacated. Do any losses get vacated, too? Say there was a game where a program got beat in front of the largest combined live and TV audience in its program's history. Do they get to vacate the loss?

Quit trying to derail the thread with your agenda of bad losses. Let’s stay on topic here of tainted gravy please. I really want to get to the bottom of which staffer/booster/player/golden corral employee was juicing the buffet line.

I'm starting to see a trend and it's not the "Cheaters never win" speech the old man gave me.

Patriots...cheaters...winners
Bizon...cheaters...winners
Lance Armstrong...cheater...winner
Ric Flair...cheater...winner

I'm going back to my old mantra...If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Quit trying to derail the thread with your agenda of bad losses. Let’s stay on topic here of tainted gravy please. I really want to get to the bottom of which staffer/booster/player/golden corral employee was juicing the buffet line.

Alabama,

I'd look for needle-marks in these areas........to resolve the issue....https://goo.gl/images/9kbQYU

jodcon said:
I'm starting to see a trend and it's not the "Cheaters never win" speech the old man gave me.

I was calling BS out loud until you included the Nature Boy. Valid point. Good post.

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:

I was calling BS out loud until you included the Nature Boy. Valid point. Good post.

You should call the NCAA. Tell them all you know bro.

Seriously go tell the NCAA everything you know . Tell them.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:

No need. If they want to, I'm sure they will be wrist deep in your athletic department soon enough. Doubtless, the NCAA would be interested if the pusher of banned drugs gave a few on the house. To a lesser extent, they might be interested in how T-Buff players have been loading up pre-game for lord knows how long. Godspeed.

jodcon said:

At least Armstrong had the ball to admit it.

Ric Flair? How could you tell?

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:

No need. If they want to, I'm sure they will be wrist deep in your athletic department soon enough. Doubtless, the NCAA would be interested if the pusher of banned drugs gave a few on the house. To a lesser extent, they might be interested in how T-Buff players have been loading up pre-game for lord knows how long. Godspeed.

Was on the campus of UM last year to watch my sister’s graduation and bought a 5 hour energy drink. Can’t believe the university would sell a banned supplement!?

Give me a brake

We should investigate it. Can’t believe the UM campus would allow a banned stimulant to be sold on campus.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Was on the campus of UM last year to watch my sister’s graduation and bought a 5 hour energy drink.

We should investigate it. Can’t believe the UM campus would allow a banned stimulant to be sold on campus.

Didn't you try this one a few hours ago?
Anyway, is the owner of 5 Hour Energy a UM staff member, or, worse, a booster, and then did a UM player test positive for a banned substance in 5 Hour Energy and get suspended by the NCAA? If so, I think there should be an investigation for sure.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Was on the campus of UM last year to watch my sister’s graduation and bought a 5 hour energy drink.

Didn't you try this one a few hours ago?
Anyway, is the owner of 5 Hour Energy a UM staff member, or, worse, a booster, and then did a UM player test positive for a banned substance in 5 Hour Energy and get suspended by the NCAA? If so, I think there should be an investigation for sure.

Call the NCAA. Please do.

Tell them how much knowledge you have of the situation

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:

I’m serious call them. Tell them everything you know.
vouch your credibility as the resident retard of Egriz.

Seriously call them

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Seriously call them

Reading all your posts is like watching a train wreck in slo-mo . You know bad shit is about to happen and all you can do is panic ...
Seems like your whole life is based off of bison football . Just admit you have nothing else and now your life is crumbling around you .
Every min that goes by I can read the desperation in your posts .
Your thinking to yourself "dear god please don't let it be true"
We here at egriz could bake you some humble pie when your ready .

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Seriously call them

See above. Read it again. Think.

Also, classy choice of words. I guess when something like this happens, we get to see your fan base's true colors.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Seriously call them

Also, classy choice of words. I guess when something like this happens, we get to see your fan base's true colors.

This thread is an exceptional example of Aristotle's' three rhetorical proofs; pathos, ethos, and logos, vs. Jimmy 'Two Times' theory of repetitive messaging.

giphy.gif

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Seriously call them

This thread is an exceptional example of Aristotle's' three rhetorical proofs; pathos, ethos, and logos, vs. Jimmy 'Two Times' theory of repetitive messaging.

giphy.gif

Bravo. :clap: :lol:

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Seriously call them

giphy.gif

That is, that's just perfect.
2019 POTY.

Here’s the latest.....gonna get interesting:

https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/962042-McFeely-We-need-to-know-if-NDSU-staffer-provided-stimulant-that-led-to-football-players-suspension#.XFZES7gabxE.twitter

“But if somebody under the auspices of NDSU provided the supplement the led to Robbins’ suspension, the school needs to own it”

Back