• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bison player suspended over banned substance

tourist said:
'bama, it is the off season, its winter, its cold(+20 to -20) and miserable. At least I don't live in Havre. I can't even get out of my goddamned driveway, the drifting snow keeps re-closing it. The city doesn't plow my street. The Bison thing is something to take my mind of each of the things I have mentioned. But, you left all that behind for Alabama. Smart move. Maybe 18 pages.....hmmm.

Well I can’t argue with you there although we’re in the middle of building an arc now to get down our road. Plus, it looks like I helped this thing get to 18 pages also so I guess I’m the pot calling the kettle jealous now so....

indian-outlaw said:
argh! said:
kemajic said:
argh! said:
how many people are going to jail because of his investigations? Eight, nine? Or is that too inconvenient for you to admit?
Not inconvenient at all. Good for him; kudos for his accomplishments of the arrests and process charges unrelated to his scope after two years and many millions of taxpayer dollars. Hasn't seemed to find anything on the intended targets, however. The CNN staged arrest of the dangerous Roger Stone was especially impressive. My point was simply that he would be available to dig into the NDSU scandal and is expert at perjury traps, since somebody is lying here. But your contribution keeps up to your normal standards.

yeah, man, that money could've been used to pay for a trip to mar-a-lago! anyway, keep bringing up politics and putting down others when there is a response.

Exactly! All of a sudden money laundering, tax evasion and profeteering from politics are a waste of money for investigation. It's ironic that the people criticizing the investigation as a waste of money were big cheerleaders for impeaching the President for lying about getting a blow job and still find a way to justify their hypocrisy.
Why I gave kudos. On the other hand, a president getting a BJ from an intern in the White House and then lying about it is a pretty big deal, don't you think? Clearly, Mueller's investigation target was 45 and Russian collusion; what has that produced? Time to shift to the known Russian collusion...and "profeteering from politics." But it won't be Mueller; that's why he's available for this critical investigation.

kemajic said:
indian-outlaw said:
argh! said:
kemajic said:
Not inconvenient at all. Good for him; kudos for his accomplishments of the arrests and process charges unrelated to his scope after two years and many millions of taxpayer dollars. Hasn't seemed to find anything on the intended targets, however. The CNN staged arrest of the dangerous Roger Stone was especially impressive. My point was simply that he would be available to dig into the NDSU scandal and is expert at perjury traps, since somebody is lying here. But your contribution keeps up to your normal standards.

yeah, man, that money could've been used to pay for a trip to mar-a-lago! anyway, keep bringing up politics and putting down others when there is a response.

Exactly! All of a sudden money laundering, tax evasion and profeteering from politics are a waste of money for investigation. It's ironic that the people criticizing the investigation as a waste of money were big cheerleaders for impeaching the President for lying about getting a blow job and still find a way to justify their hypocrisy.
Why I gave kudos. On the other hand, a president getting a BJ from an intern in the White House and then lying about it is a pretty big deal, don't you think? Clearly, Mueller's investigation target was 45 and Russian collusion; what has that produced? Time to shift to the known Russian collusion...and "profeteering from politics." But it won't be Mueller; that's why he's available for this critical investigation.

oh, so you already read the final report. got it.

Latest posts

Back