• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Serious infraction or not?

I honestly can't believe some of those quotes are real. Had to double check that it wasn't The Onion.

CDAGRIZ said:
I honestly can't believe some of those quotes are real. Had to double check that it wasn't The Onion.

Well, one has to remember where that school is located. Wonder how some of the ladies wound up with kids then?

What about the woman at the Dierks Bentley concert who pulled up her top to show her stuff, twice, when the camera for the big screens panned her and her friends at two different points of the concert. My wife made me cover my eyes.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Well, one has to remember where that school is located. Wonder how some of the ladies wound up with kids then?

HandmaidsTaleTA.jpg

This link should go to a photo of a woman in paint.

https://www.legit.ng/1084407-woman-walks-busy-city-wearing-nothing-paint-people-react-photos-video.html

"I tell ya, there's trouble. Right here in Lake City. Trouble with a capital 'T' and that rhymes with 'B' and that stands for 'Boobs'."

CDAGRIZ said:

lol. "If you see something, say something!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
"I tell ya, there's trouble. Right here in Lake City. Trouble with a capital 'T' and that rhymes with 'B' and that stands for 'Boobs'."

Why you are a theatre buff CDA!! Who knew? :)

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

lol. "If you see something, say something!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Hey, that guy looks suspicious and was talking about setting off bombs and stuff."
"Not now, kid, we have two nipple sightings in Section 112."

MsMaroon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I've been waiting to make a Music Man/Book of Mormon crossover post for years. Had to shoot my shot. :D

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Does Missoula still have the Topless Bicycle event? Get those gals down to a Ute game.

topless? it is naked and yes. most of them tho ya really don't want to see..both sexes...lots of well just say bison type bodies....

CDAGRIZ said:
MsMaroon said:

I've been waiting to make a Music Man/Book of Mormon crossover post for years. Had to shoot my shot. :D

Not until you fully explain why the mariner slayed the Albatros! And compare and contrast it to Drakula. Then, get it published (self-published does not count); also must explain which parts were Coleridge and how you know it was a collaborative work...Etc., etc., etc.

I don't know and I don't care is not an acceptable answer.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Not until you fully explain why the mariner slayed the Albatros! And compare and contrast it to Drakula. Then, get it published (self-published does not count); also must explain which parts were Coleridge and how you know it was a collaborative work...Etc., etc., etc.

I swear to Joseph Smith that I have this framed in my office:

coleridge-samuel_taylor-ancient-b20122-37.jpg

Are you my boss?

CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Are you my boss?

Unbelievable! Nope. Just a coincidence.

The social media “influencer” who was allegedly so upset by this released a statement. That’s alllll you need to know about

CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Are you my boss?

Let me guess; you have The Tyger on the other wall facing this pic?

Back