• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Serious infraction or not?

SACCAT66 said:
HandmaidsTaleTA.jpg
IF they are Mormon, a big IF, they could face excommunication, I suppose. There are zealots everywhere. I worked with a young Mormon girl who went on her Mission, but was totally turned off by the experience. She quit. Her parents were appalled, kicked her out of their home. They figured she was apostate. Her words.
Another Mormon went on his Mission to Japan. He got taken for a ride by some Yakuza, who worked him over and evidently made it clear he was not welcome. He quit, came home, and the parents understood. No problem. No zealotry.

AZGrizFan said:
The.Real.2506 said:

Oh, the horror.

Listen, as a Christian mother, Ute football should provide a safe space for my 16yo son to watch a game free of this filth. He has told me that he has no interest in seeing the bare breasts of a woman because he is not yet of age. After the game, he was so shook up that he locked himself in his room right when we got home to pray.

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
Oh, the horror.

Listen, as a Christian mother, Ute football should provide a safe space for my 16yo son to watch a game free of this filth. He has told me that he has no interest in seeing the bare breasts of a woman because he is not yet of age. After the game, he was so shook up that he locked himself in his room right when we got home to pray.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
Oh, the horror.

Maybe he was shook up when he got home because he found out that what he thought were tank tops were in fact just paint (and he had missed the good stuff).

Now this is a real tragedy. Too bad it didn't happen in Salt Lake.

"Semi-Truck Carrying Sex Toys Spills Out Onto Oklahoma Highway"

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/semi-truck-carrying-sex-toys-194731231.html

mthoopsfan said:

Ha! True story: I dabbled in maritime law for a spell. Protection and indemnity. One of the partners had a case where about 150 containers went overboard in heavy weather. In such a case, you have to organize the bills of lading and field the multitude of claims from the owners of the goods. Most BILs were normal and claimed immediately: 300 LG washing machines, 500 boxes of T-shirts, shit like that. After many months, one BIL remained unclaimed: “250 ct. black silicone dildos”. It was never claimed.

CDAGRIZ said:
mthoopsfan said:

Ha! True story: I dabbled in maritime law for a spell. Protection and indemnity. One of the partners had a case where about 150 containers went overboard in heavy weather. In such a case, you have to organize the bills of lading and field the multitude of claims from the owners of the goods. Most BILs were normal and claimed immediately: 300 LG washing machines, 500 boxes of T-shirts, shit like that. After many months, one BIL remained unclaimed: “250 ct. black silicone dildos”. It was never claimed.

Shit. I wondered about those. Is it too late to toll the statute?

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

A friend worked in the district UPS office in claims. Someone shipped the cremated remains of a loved one and UPS lost the shipment.
The shipper was claiming a seven figure loss and UPS claims was calculating the value on the value of thr minerals in an average cremated remains.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

😂 The file is probably still open.

CDAGRIZ said:
mthoopsfan said:

Haha! I have suspected for years that you were a maritime lawyer.

037-DACB6-61-B7-4-A87-A620-8-C4923-D6-A6-B7.jpg

Finally I know what happened to my 2014 order of “Free Snap” t-shirts.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

😂 The file is probably still open.

More importantly considering the product at hand, is the Beaver as wide open as they were all night long yesterday?

Oregon now apologizing for F the Mormons chant at Autzen when playing BYU.

https://twitter.com/nateslack5/status/1571289303048945664?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1571311359954132993%7Ctwgr%5E05444366059336ece7e61a2d28700fdf49ea8685%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Fsports%2Fjimmy-garoppolo-gleefully-walks-off-004540769.html

Back