• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

AZGrizFan’s Bobby Hauck Predictions

Hawkeyebowhunter said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
AZGrizFan said:
Dammit, man! I KNEW there was something I was forgetting! A SURE thing, too! :lol:

Just the same as stitthead had, same as MSU did, same as damn near every college on the planet....who would have thought that 18-22 year old adrenaline mainlining kids wouldn't always make great decisions. GTFOOH

GTFOOHYYGMF :mrgreen:

Your argument is flawed dude. stitt sucked, should have never been hired and Haslam made a good decision to get rid of him. I can't wait to see what you spew out on the forum at the 1st sign of something you don't like from the next coach.

I've already published my predictions about the next coach and his eventual demise here on eGriz...

AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
Just the same as stitthead had, same as MSU did, same as damn near every college on the planet....who would have thought that 18-22 year old adrenaline mainlining kids wouldn't always make great decisions. GTFOOH

Your argument is flawed dude. stitt sucked, should have never been hired and Haslam made a good decision to get rid of him. I can't wait to see what you spew out on the forum at the 1st sign of something you don't like from the next coach.

I've already published my predictions about the next coach and his eventual demise here on eGriz...
If it is Bobby, do you really believe he will fail?

Spanky said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
AZGrizFan said:

If it is Bobby, I am not 100% sure he will equal his last stint at Montana. Some will think that is a fail, but yeah, AZ is a little over-the-top.

If its' Hauck, and he does the same as Stitt, it will be better due to the state in which Stitt left the program.
If it's some other dude, and he does the same as Stitt, he should be canned after year two at the latest.

I'd chuckle if he doesn't even return. The sad thing is there is some very good coaches inquiring about the job, but they wont even be considered because boosters say no.

Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
Everybody seemingly forgets that stitthead had plenty of guys get in trouble as well-in fewer years-
Strong,Strahm,Van Ackeren,Counts x 2, Schmaing, Gamboa, Kose....(I plagiarised these names from another post for ease of access).

bunch of limp wristed nancies on here, afraid of a coach with some intestinal fortitude.

I'm all for Bobbyball coming back. Nobody is going to be perfect, no OC is going to call the play that us armchair qb's think is best, we aren't going to win every game, no DC is going to dial up the right pressure every time....people getting upset because he didn't "win the big one" I get that...he did however take us there, MANY TIMES. Couple plays here and there, and we have a couple more trophies in the case.

Well f*** me runnin'. If THAT'S what we're talking about, a couple plays here and there and we're UNDEFEATED this year! And seeded #1! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean, Bobby did beat a number of very good teams en route to those title game appearances. And in the case of the last two, ran into a couple of players that no one else in FCS was able to stop, either. Oh, and stopped throwing to Mariani... :twisted:

That's what I loved about Bobby's teams's, in addition to being very physical, they had burners like Mariani and Sambrano.

THOSE TWO THINGS are what is missing since Hauck moved up.

grizghost said:
StittHappened said:
I'm new here, but I get the feeling AZGriz is a bubble screen guy

..big time..he likes those 2 yard gains!
oh! thats why there were so many tacklers.............they all knew this was coming...genius, of the defense.

ordigger said:
I'd chuckle if he doesn't even return. The sad thing is there is some very good coaches inquiring about the job, but they wont even be considered because boosters say no.

It would be pretty funny. I think Haslam knows he can't pass over Hauck twice and keep his gig unless he hires a guy who wins it all in Y1.

ordigger said:

Who are those coaches you speak of?

AZGrizFan said:
PR: This is a trigger warning. You may want to just stop reading right here.

For those of you that have continued reading: Assuming Hauck is hired as the old/new head coach, I predict the following:

1) The same people who expected Stitt to win immediately with Delaney’s recruits will now want to give HAuck 2-3 years to “get his guys in place”.
2) Hauck will never win a national championship as head coach of Montana.
3) within 24 months of being hired, the same issues will be cropping up on eGriz regarding his unimaginative offense, his brusk behavior with parents, media and boosters, and his inability to “win the big one”
4) He’ll be gone within five years
5) His won/loss record will not be above .725
6) He won’t win a BSC title in his first two years
7) He loses to the cats at least once in the first two years
8) Bobcats will still suck

Go ahead, you Hauck lovers/Stitt haters...bookmark this and we can revisit it periodically. This is like marrying your ex-wife...there’s a fucking reason you got a divorce in the first place, but somehow that pussy just feels familiar and good when you haven’t had it in a while. It’ll get old real, real fast. Again.

Book it.

Spot on AZ.

Personally, I love all the couch QB's on this board. Hate to pull a PR, but many on this board have not only NEVER played the game, but have never been good on any level in ANY sport.

All the shit about how weak this player or that player is, or the coach didn't fire people speaks volumes.

AZGrizFan said:
PR: This is a trigger warning. You may want to just stop reading right here.

For those of you that have continued reading: Assuming Hauck is hired as the old/new head coach, I predict the following:

1) The same people who expected Stitt to win immediately with Delaney’s recruits will now want to give HAuck 2-3 years to “get his guys in place”.
2) Hauck will never win a national championship as head coach of Montana.
3) within 24 months of being hired, the same issues will be cropping up on eGriz regarding his unimaginative offense, his brusk behavior with parents, media and boosters, and his inability to “win the big one”
4) He’ll be gone within five years
5) His won/loss record will not be above .725
6) He won’t win a BSC title in his first two years
7) He loses to the cats at least once in the first two years
8) Bobcats will still suck

Go ahead, you Hauck lovers/Stitt haters...bookmark this and we can revisit it periodically. This is like marrying your ex-wife...there’s a f***[*] reason you got a divorce in the first place, but somehow that pussy just feels familiar and good when you haven’t had it in a while. It’ll get old real, real fast. Again.

Book it.

1) Stitt was given 2 to 3 years. I was not a supporter of this hire but gave him grace
2) I disagree
3) I agree somewhat on unimaginative offense, but Griz will win games. Have no idea on “Brusk” behavior with parents (sounds like snowflakes). Appreciate Hauck’s approach to media. If he gets hired it’s because of boosters. Please give us a chance to play in the big one
4) Maybe, maybe not. Who can commit to five years of anything
5) Disagree
6) May or may not. Just beat the cats and get Griz to playoffs. And fill the seats and bring in more revenues to the community and university
7) Agree
8) bobkitties suck
9) Bring back attitude to Griz

Hawkeyebowhunter said:
ordigger said:

Who are those coaches you speak of?

On other threads.

IntuitiveGriz said:
Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
Everybody seemingly forgets that stitthead had plenty of guys get in trouble as well-in fewer years-
Strong,Strahm,Van Ackeren,Counts x 2, Schmaing, Gamboa, Kose....(I plagiarised these names from another post for ease of access).

bunch of limp wristed nancies on here, afraid of a coach with some intestinal fortitude.

I'm all for Bobbyball coming back. Nobody is going to be perfect, no OC is going to call the play that us armchair qb's think is best, we aren't going to win every game, no DC is going to dial up the right pressure every time....people getting upset because he didn't "win the big one" I get that...he did however take us there, MANY TIMES. Couple plays here and there, and we have a couple more trophies in the case.

Well f*** me runnin'. If THAT'S what we're talking about, a couple plays here and there and we're UNDEFEATED this year! And seeded #1! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean, Bobby did beat a number of very good teams en route to those title game appearances. And in the case of the last two, ran into a couple of players that no one else in FCS was able to stop, either. Oh, and stopped throwing to Mariani... :twisted:

That's what I loved about Bobby's teams's, in addition to being very physical, they had burners like Mariani and Sambrano.

I do think Toure is pretty damn fast. I think JLM is extremely quick, and a few others could be used very well in isolation plays due to size. If Gabe comes he could be a very tough cover in the BSC. In other words....WR cupboard is well stocked.

If Bobby, fullback is a need (JC or dropdowns possible and that is an easier get than a tailback). The Glacier kid seems made for a Hauck offense (think Hilliard) , but likely will red Shirt with group of returning backs. Oline young and big with already time under Germer so would likely be ok. Defense (especially the back 4) will need the most help.

Spanky said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
AZGrizFan said:

This is eGriz, where you can make the NC....3 times - and still fail.

ordigger said:

worked with stitt

Say what you want about Bobby not winning the "big one" but he is the only coach in UM history to take the Griz on the road (non-neutral site) and win a game...JMU. Helluva game, I was there.

schield said:
Say what you want about Bobby not winning the "big one" but he is the only coach in UM history to take the Griz on the road (non-neutral site) and win a game...JMU. Helluva game, I was there.

I was there too. Fun game!

schield said:

And yet, prior to that game, ONE of the knocks on Bobby was that he could NOT win away from the friendly confines of Wa/Griz.

IntuitiveGriz said:
Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:

yeah but he did not use them to seal the deal against Richmond in the chipper now did he....

cmtgrizzly said:
schield said:

I was there too. Fun game!
so was I..that should have been the National Championship game..that was a good one...the injuries from that one hurt us the next week..damn.

Latest posts

Back