• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

AZGrizFan’s Bobby Hauck Predictions

dupuyer griz said:
Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
I didn’t predict anything. I guaranteed it. :cool:

And please define “in the ballpark”. How many first round losses at home is he allowed, how many NC losses because of a failure to make halftime adjustments is he granted? How long is his rope in your mind?

First round home losses allowed 1 out of 4 years. Unlimited number of national championship game losses allowed. Unlimited number of players going to NFL allowed. Unlimited amount of taunting of Cats allowed.
Why 4 years? Shouldn’t the next coach be expected to produce in three years just as Stitt was?
That says first round playoff losses every 4 years, not limp dick the former coaches team into the playoffs and give up a couple of late term abortions of a performance against the cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, it says “1 out of 4 years,” not 1 loss every 4 years.

Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
rimrockgriz said:
The chances of him matching 80-17 again are not likely. Predicting against this doesn't make you a serious prognosticator :roll: You are simply mouthing off with the odds. His past performance was beyond ridiculous. Anything in that ball park is fine. Just give us solid fundamentals and strong decision making when it is called upon. I don't expect idiotic blitz calls on multiple 3rd and forever downs... :egriz:

I didn’t predict anything. I guaranteed it. :cool:

And please define “in the ballpark”. How many first round losses at home is he allowed, how many NC losses because of a failure to make halftime adjustments is he granted? How long is his rope in your mind?

First round home losses allowed 1 out of 4 years. Unlimited number of national championship game losses allowed. Unlimited number of players going to NFL allowed. Unlimited amount of taunting of Cats allowed.
Why 4 years? Shouldn’t the next coach be expected to produce in three years just as Stitt was?

Yeah, no kidding. If we fired a coach who won 60% of his games despite scholarship restrictions and injuries, this next guy better produce something special in one or two years. Take us to the semifinals and never lose to the cats.

Fahque said:
dupuyer griz said:
Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
That says first round playoff losses every 4 years, not limp dick the former coaches team into the playoffs and give up a couple of late term abortions of a performance against the cats.

“First round home losses allowed 1 out of 4 years.” That doesn’t mean we only make it every 4 and lose, it means we go further than the first round 3/4 years.

dupuyer griz said:
Fahque said:
dupuyer griz said:
Fahque said:

“First round home losses allowed 1 out of 4 years.” That doesn’t mean we only make it every 4 and lose, it means we go further than the first round 3/4 years.

Yup. FU tries so hard to pick at me, that he often makes himself look stupid.

PlayerRep said:
dupuyer griz said:
Fahque said:
dupuyer griz said:

So your assumption is playoffs EVERY year, with the occasional 1st round loss?

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
dupuyer griz said:
Fahque said:

Not assumption, but yes that is what I want and think Hauck can do. It make take a season or two to get it going again. My hope is that the Griz are in the playoffs next year.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
dupuyer griz said:
Fahque said:

That's definitely now my expectation no matter who the coach is. We've made our program goals clear and will not accept anything less than that. There are obviously plenty of great coaches who can do it if the next guy isn't up for the task.

PlayerRep said:
dupuyer griz said:
Fahque said:
dupuyer griz said:

If that is what you meant then that is what you should have typed. You pick apart other peoples typos but then call people stupid for picking apart yours? As for making the playoffs every year, I agree with you that that should happen, that should be the expectation under any new coach

Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
dupuyer griz said:
Fahque said:

If that is what you meant then that is what you should have typed. You pick apart other peoples typos but then call people stupid for picking apart yours? As for making the playoffs every year, I agree with you that that should happen, that should be the expectation under any new coach

And if it doesn't happen in either of the first two years, we need to reevaluate to find a winner. No more excuses.

CDAGRIZ said:
Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
dupuyer griz said:

And if it doesn't happen in either of the first two years, we need to reevaluate to find a winner. No more excuses.
:thumb:

Latest posts

Back