• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

AZGrizFan’s Bobby Hauck Predictions

AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
Everybody seemingly forgets that stitthead had plenty of guys get in trouble as well-in fewer years-
Strong,Strahm,Van Ackeren,Counts x 2, Schmaing, Gamboa, Kose....(I plagiarised these names from another post for ease of access).

bunch of limp wristed nancies on here, afraid of a coach with some intestinal fortitude.

I'm all for Bobbyball coming back. Nobody is going to be perfect, no OC is going to call the play that us armchair qb's think is best, we aren't going to win every game, no DC is going to dial up the right pressure every time....people getting upset because he didn't "win the big one" I get that...he did however take us there, MANY TIMES. Couple plays here and there, and we have a couple more trophies in the case.

Well f*** me runnin'. If THAT'S what we're talking about, a couple plays here and there and we're UNDEFEATED this year! And seeded #1! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't make the plays when they needed to, that's how it goes sometimes.

Point I was making was that HE TOOK US TO THE FREAKING CHAMPIONSHIP. That's all the argument I need. stitt couldn't coach a fish to swim better than 61% of the time. That can was kicked down the road long enough, when it should have been left in the ditch in the first place.

StittHappened said:
I'm new here, but I get the feeling AZGriz is a bubble screen guy

Or, he's just calling out the fucking hypocrisy of all the brilliant football minds that post here...

Kabooom said:
Why the hell would Bobby Hauck want to come back to a town that gives you ten times the pressure, half the pay, and expects nothing less than 10 wins a year. I think if he accepted He'd need to go have his head examined.

And If you REALLY THINK...... Bobby's coming back, I would suggest the same. A thorough Head examination.

#@MentalHealthIndustryBoom

Kabooom said:
Kabooom said:
Why the hell would Bobby Hauck want to come back to a town that gives you ten times the pressure, half the pay, and expects nothing less than 10 wins a year. I think if he accepted He'd need to go have his head examined.

And If you REALLY THINK...... Bobby's coming back, I would suggest the same. A thorough Head examination.

Huh he isn't??
But the Tavern mob had a meeting at a lake house this summer and he signed a contract? Or something like that and he is bring Tim,Tim,Tyler,and Robin!

Mavman said:
Kabooom said:
Kabooom said:

Huh he isn't??
But the Tavern mob had a meeting at a lake house this summer and he signed a contract? Or something like that and he is bring Tim,Tim,Tyler,and Robin!

Not Robin. I can't say anymore though.

AZGrizFan said:
PR: This is a trigger warning. You may want to just stop reading right here.

For those of you that have continued reading: Assuming Hauck is hired as the old/new head coach, I predict the following:

1) The same people who expected Stitt to win immediately with Delaney’s recruits will now want to give HAuck 2-3 years to “get his guys in place”.
2) Hauck will never win a national championship as head coach of Montana.
3) within 24 months of being hired, the same issues will be cropping up on eGriz regarding his unimaginative offense, his brusk behavior with parents, media and boosters, and his inability to “win the big one”
4) He’ll be gone within five years
5) His won/loss record will not be above .725
6) He won’t win a BSC title in his first two years
7) He loses to the cats at least once in the first two years
8) Bobcats will still suck

Go ahead, you Hauck lovers/Stitt haters...bookmark this and we can revisit it periodically. This is like marrying your ex-wife...there’s a f***[*] reason you got a divorce in the first place, but somehow that pussy just feels familiar and good when you haven’t had it in a while. It’ll get old real, real fast. Again.

Book it.

9) Players in numbers will end up in jail, again.

Mavman said:
Kabooom said:
Kabooom said:

Huh he isn't??

Would that be Flathead Lake? :shock: :lol: :lol:

polsongrizz said:
AZGrizFan said:

For those of you that have continued reading: Assuming Hauck is hired as the old/new head coach, I predict the following:

1) The same people who expected Stitt to win immediately with Delaney’s recruits will now want to give HAuck 2-3 years to “get his guys in place”.
3) within 24 months of being hired, the same issues will be cropping up on eGriz regarding his unimaginative offense, his brusk behavior with parents, media and boosters, and his inability to “win the big one”

Go ahead, you Hauck lovers/Stitt haters...bookmark this and we can revisit it periodically. This is like marrying your ex-wife...there’s a f***[*] reason you got a divorce in the first place, but somehow that pussy just feels familiar and good when you haven’t had it in a while. It’ll get old real, real fast. Again.

Book it.

Dammit, man! I KNEW there was something I was forgetting! A SURE thing, too! :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
polsongrizz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Book it.

Dammit, man! I KNEW there was something I was forgetting! A SURE thing, too! :lol:

Just the same as stitthead had, same as MSU did, same as damn near every college on the planet....who would have thought that 18-22 year old adrenaline mainlining kids wouldn't always make great decisions. GTFOOH

polsongrizz said:
Mavman said:
Kabooom said:
Kabooom said:

Huh he isn't??

Would that be Flathead Lake? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Polson I may not agree with everything that you write, but I 100% support all the Pic Icons you post Big Guy!

Assuming BH is the new coach, I believe ABSOPOSITIVELUTELY that two things will improve immediately. Special Teams and Defense! That should be enough to get us back to the playoffs.

Hawkeyebowhunter said:
AZGrizFan said:
polsongrizz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Book it.

Just the same as stitthead had, same as MSU did, same as damn near every college on the planet....who would have thought that 18-22 year old adrenaline mainlining kids wouldn't always make great decisions. GTFOOH

GTFOOHYYGMF :mrgreen:

AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
AZGrizFan said:
polsongrizz said:

I know one “Y” is “you” but what is the other one...before I make a post not agreeing with you I need to know your game :thumb:

jtgriz2 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
AZGrizFan said:

I know one “Y” is “you” but what is the other one...before I make a post not agreeing with you I need to know your game :thumb:

IITYWYBMAD?

AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
AZGrizFan said:
polsongrizz said:

Your argument is flawed dude. stitt sucked, should have never been hired and Haslam made a good decision to get rid of him. I can't wait to see what you spew out on the forum at the 1st sign of something you don't like from the next coach.

AZGrizFan said:
jtgriz2 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:

IITYWYBMAD?
I’m screwed. Will not post anything that disagrees with you :lol:

Back