• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

AZGrizFan’s Bobby Hauck Predictions

..isn't this from the guy (AZ) who said one thing he was sure of we would beat the Cats?...not a lot of creditability and probably not to be taken seriously...just ignore the post!...butt hurt about Stitt
getting fired!

Bobby is as relevant as mood rings and hula hoops. He's the girl friend you can't forget, but don't know why.

Silvertip said:
Bobby is as relevant as mood rings and hula hoops. He's the girl friend you can't forget, but don't know why.

..who said it's going be Bobby..some inside info you want to share!

AZGrizFan said:
Glendivegriz said:
Thread from a guy who hates swagger. Must be the crowd who liked the pajama boy ad.

I don’t hate swagger. I just don’t think BH is gonna be the savior all the hauck cocksmokers expect.

Guess that is better than being an indiscriminate cocksmoker...huh AZ

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
Glendivegriz said:
Thread from a guy who hates swagger. Must be the crowd who liked the pajama boy ad.

I don’t hate swagger. I just don’t think BH is gonna be the savior all the hauck cocksmokers expect.

:lol:

AZGrizFan said:
PR: This is a trigger warning. You may want to just stop reading right here.

For those of you that have continued reading: Assuming Hauck is hired as the old/new head coach, I predict the following:

1) The same people who expected Stitt to win immediately with Delaney’s recruits will now want to give HAuck 2-3 years to “get his guys in place”.
2) Hauck will never win a national championship as head coach of Montana.
3) within 24 months of being hired, the same issues will be cropping up on eGriz regarding his unimaginative offense, his brusk behavior with parents, media and boosters, and his inability to “win the big one”
4) He’ll be gone within five years
5) His won/loss record will not be above .725
6) He won’t win a BSC title in his first two years
7) He loses to the cats at least once in the first two years
8) Bobcats will still suck

Go ahead, you Hauck lovers/Stitt haters...bookmark this and we can revisit it periodically. This is like marrying your ex-wife...there’s a f***[*] reason you got a divorce in the first place, but somehow that pussy just feels familiar and good when you haven’t had it in a while. It’ll get old real, real fast. Again.

Book it.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
Glendivegriz said:

is that an admission, or what?

Arizona: Bookmark this: if Bobby is hired, he will beat State College and make the play offs in year one.

Everybody seemingly forgets that stitthead had plenty of guys get in trouble as well-in fewer years-
Strong,Strahm,Van Ackeren,Counts x 2, Schmaing, Gamboa, Kose....(I plagiarised these names from another post for ease of access).

bunch of limp wristed nancies on here, afraid of a coach with some intestinal fortitude.

I'm all for Bobbyball coming back. Nobody is going to be perfect, no OC is going to call the play that us armchair qb's think is best, we aren't going to win every game, no DC is going to dial up the right pressure every time....people getting upset because he didn't "win the big one" I get that...he did however take us there, MANY TIMES. Couple plays here and there, and we have a couple more trophies in the case.

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
Glendivegriz said:

Nuh uh.... :geek: :geek:

Hawkeyebowhunter said:
Everybody seemingly forgets that stitthead had plenty of guys get in trouble as well-in fewer years-
Strong,Strahm,Van Ackeren,Counts x 2, Schmaing, Gamboa, Kose....(I plagiarised these names from another post for ease of access).

bunch of limp wristed nancies on here, afraid of a coach with some intestinal fortitude.

I'm all for Bobbyball coming back. Nobody is going to be perfect, no OC is going to call the play that us armchair qb's think is best, we aren't going to win every game, no DC is going to dial up the right pressure every time....people getting upset because he didn't "win the big one" I get that...he did however take us there, MANY TIMES. Couple plays here and there, and we have a couple more trophies in the case.

Well fuck me runnin'. If THAT'S what we're talking about, a couple plays here and there and we're UNDEFEATED this year! And seeded #1! :lol: :lol: :lol:

grizghost said:
..isn't this from the guy (AZ) who said one thing he was sure of we would beat the Cats?...not a lot of creditability and probably not to be taken seriously...just ignore the post!...butt hurt about Stitt
getting fired!

And YOU, you no good son of a...(wait...that's CDA. Never mind).

You need to have a sense of humor installed. Stat. :shock:

I'm not Nostradamus so i'm not going to make any predictions of grandeur. It's amazing how fast a team can improve with special attention to the basics of blocking, tackling, and special teams. I know this sounds so vanilla but if you've paid close attention to the last 3 coaches these areas have had a noticeable drop off. It's similar to running a business and all you hear about is "customer service"? Well guess what? It's all about customer service! If your system is unbuttoned and has holes that involve the basics, you are screwed. Look no further than Lou Saban when it comes to the basics and the attention to detail. I'm not mentioning anything here that we aren't aware of however we all know how the basics get taken for granted and become lost. I feel to some extent we've been acclimated to more missed tackles, etc. It's a no brainer that we can bring in the talent, we just need better management of that talent... :egriz:

AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:

Well f*** me runnin'. If THAT'S what we're talking about, a couple plays here and there and we're UNDEFEATED this year! And seeded #1! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean, Bobby did beat a number of very good teams en route to those title game appearances. And in the case of the last two, ran into a couple of players that no one else in FCS was able to stop, either. Oh, and stopped throwing to Mariani... :twisted:

Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:

Well f*** me runnin'. If THAT'S what we're talking about, a couple plays here and there and we're UNDEFEATED this year! And seeded #1! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean, Bobby did beat a number of very good teams en route to those title game appearances. And in the case of the last two, ran into a couple of players that no one else in FCS was able to stop, either. Oh, and stopped throwing to Mariani... :twisted:

Ironically, I’m drinking a Szczur right now.

Spanky said:
Arizona: Bookmark this: if Bobby is hired, he will beat State College and make the play offs in year one.

Way to go out on a limb spankster.

If Bobby is hired, he better make a playoff run next year, and a deep, deep playoff run the following. We had a guy who was has amassed a shit ton of talent, and was just getting the pieces in place.

There is no three years for the new guy. There should be one.

I think the one you may have forgotten is that about 3-4 times per season, there will be a fake punt that everyone in the stadium & watching on TV knows is coming. And no, not all of them turned out well.

Why the hell would Bobby Hauck want to come back to a town that gives you ten times the pressure, half the pay, and expects nothing less than 10 wins a year. I think if he accepted He'd need to go have his head examined.

Back