• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Winter Conditioning Starts on Tuesday

goatcreekgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
Great. I will send you a PM with my contact info. Uptop can do the same. Thx.

Uptop?

mthoops info received, not uptop.

uptop:

I think I need to be clear about my role here. I will hold funds that will only be disbursed upon the happening of a specified contingency, which will be agreed upon in writing. Nothing more. Absent written consent, I will not disclose the identity or personal details about anyone.

In full disclosure, I don't know Mr. Manning. We had two, unremarkable and brief social encounters about 20 years ago. We have occasionally clashed on this board, particularly on political and racial issues, but we are not enemies any more than we are friends.

If you are not comfortable and want to talk before engaging in this any further, send me message and I'll respond with my cell number. It's below zero where I am, so I expect to be in the office working today.

The details of uptop’s life are quite inconsequential

uptopgriz said:
My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with a low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds; pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking. I suggest you try it.

That’s more than I knew, but it doesn’t matter. The point is that I’ll keep everything confidential absent written consent. If I improperly disclose anything, uptop or hoops can file a bar compliant or sue me.

And to think this thread started with winter conditioning!? Wow, what a journey into the abyss. I'll never get that time back, but what an adventure this has been. :clap:

More upchuck sightings…

200w.gif

200w.gif

XQAVa9N37FKSuLt7eKnpaU.gif

magician-disappearing.gif

Funny how the Uptop troll who posted on every single thread, 24/7, with 458 posts this month alone….is suddenly absent once this 5k bet becomes a very real thing. He popped off (like he does often) and now won’t back it up.

At this point I have more respect for RoseyMustGo….yea, it’s that bad.

I’ve never been on Bobcat Modality (or whatever their forum is called), but I’m just guessing that the level of creativity is somewhat lower overall on that site.

Can anybody confirm (or deny) that this is a true statement?

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:
Hoops, you're attorney. Create an escrow so all of these people can put their money up. I know you're dishonest and have no intentions of paying your debt. You offered to bet me that Chris creating egriz as a Cats and then after other people called you out you tried deflecting. It goes to show how little you know about all aspects of Griz nation.

I want this bet and an escrow. And, of course, I know I'll win.

I never even discussed where Chris created egriz (and have no idea where he created it), let alone bet you. Shall we bet that you can't show where that be occurred? Say $250?

You are a huge liar. And now you can't keep your lies straight. I assume you are about ready to disappear from egriz.

No word from uptop. I won’t post in this thread again unless I hear from him/her.

HookedonGriz said:
Funny how the Uptop troll who posted on every single thread, 24/7, with 458 posts this month alone….is suddenly absent once this 5k bet becomes a very real thing. He popped off (like he does often) and now won’t back it up.

Just call him WestCoast

ordigger said:
HookedonGriz said:

Just call him WestCoast

I think you may be correct

ordigger said:
HookedonGriz said:

Just call him WestCoast

Well shit. I was already spending that $5,000 I was gonna make off him. :cool:

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Well poop. I was already spending that $5,000 I was gonna make off him. :cool:

Aren't you concerned about the career "arc" of Wulff, Huard and these other players?

If I were a fan of Cal Poly I would be but I’m not so I’m not. Clear?

goatcreekgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
I want this bet and an escrow.

No word from uptop. I won’t post in this thread again unless I hear from him/her.

Uptop won’t post here, but made it clear elsewhere that he/she won’t step up. His/her little charade is officially kaput.

Latest posts

Back