• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Winter Conditioning Starts on Tuesday

SoldierGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Since you felt you had to say this, then you don’t really understand it’s hyperbole.

You are dense. I posted a fact. I don't know if it's hyperbole or not. He might have actually thought he was "fighting for his life," in gym class.

I am 100% certain he was not.

Yep. Comparing winter conditioning to a fire-fight in Afghanistan is indeed hyperbole. You are correct. But, does anyone actually talk football in here? Wondering.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
Do 50 year olds on egriz have to do PT after getting their butts kicked so much on egriz?

This one GETS to do P.T. despite delivering said butt kickings routinely.

Do you literally kick everyone in their butts? Do you physically travel to where they post from and kick them in their butts with your foot? As a former buttkicker, I am 100% certain you do not.

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:
This one GETS to do P.T. despite delivering said butt kickings routinely.

Do you literally kick everyone in their butts? Do you physically travel to where they post from and kick them in their butts with your foot? As a former buttkicker, I am 100% certain you do not.

It depends. Sometimes I kick butts. Other times, I just want to kick butts, but don't. So...you are just 50 percent certain in this case.

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It depends. Sometimes I kick butts. Other times, I just want to kick butts, but don't. So...you are just 50 percent certain in this case.

Nope 100%. I've kicked butts in real life, and I know for a fact that you have never kicked a butt on a message board. Stolen Valor.

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

Nope 100%. I've kicked butts in real life, and I know for a fact that you have never kicked a butt on a message board. Stolen Valor.

🤣

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

:lol:

Raider said:
uptopgriz said:
😂 and this guy is an attorney. My son is a physician too, but he works with the University of Utah athletes, and you have no clue about HIPAA.

You are still at this bit? :lol: You must need a venn diagram to keep this sh-t straight.

Sooo, just so we are clear…..

You have a son who is a physician who works with Utah athletes (you previously said he was in the Utah athletic department)…….you have another son who is in the athletic department here, and was a former Griz player…and finally, another son with is in high school, being recruited by both the Cats and Griz.

Is this the back-story you are committing too? Careful.

Crickets…..shocking.

Coward

Latest posts

Back