• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. Davis Predictions

Will the defense show up on Saturday is my question. The best scoring defense they have played in conference is Idaho allowing 29 points per game. We’re allowing 31 which tells me the defense needs to have the game of they’re lives to win. I’m going with the defense(with the help of Griz Nation) will hold davis to 31.

davis.......31
Griz........34

aggiemba said:
Davis 52
Griz 13

Basis for prediction: Griz are maybe one field goal better than Poly.
Despite the fact that we trucked them on their home field? :lol:

We may lose this game (more like probably will lose), but you gotta love how the fans of teams that finally get some success just come out of the woodwork on eGriz with the sudden confidence of teams that have been winning forever. :lol:

Defense won't be able to slow Davis down, and Sneed will miss open receivers all day.

Davis- 55
Griz- 28

If the griz haven't fixed the turnover thing, and nothing points to that being an easy fix considering they've regressed the past few games, it could be another blowout - even worse than UND.

If the griz do figure out the turnover thing and hold onto the ball and stay around even with UCD in turnovers, will probably be a two TD win for UCD, something like 37 to 22.

griz will no doubt lose the battle of their OL against UCD DL and will likely lose the battle against the UCD OL as well. It's the reality of the 2018 griz.

The Griz aren't going to have a bunch of turnovers. Just aberrations in the last 2 guys. Just like last year against NAU, when the Griz needed a win, the Griz are going to find a way to win. That's my view, and I'm sticking to it.

aggiemba said:
Davis 52
Griz 13

I wouldn't put it past us.

In any case, have fun with your run. It will most likely end, at best, getting trucked by NDSU by 30-40 points in the playoffs, and then returning to the Big Sky pack in the next season or two. So.... enjoy it while you got it!

uofmman1122 said:
aggiemba said:
Davis 52
Griz 13

Despite the fact that we trucked them on their home field? :lol:

We may lose this game (more like probably will lose), but you gotta love how the fans of teams that finally get some success just come out of the woodwork on eGriz with the sudden confidence of teams that have been winning forever. :lol:
To be fair, if most fans want to talk about football they are stuck with visiting either eGriz or AnyGivenBisonville

PlayerRep said:
The Griz aren't going to have a bunch of turnovers. Just aberrations in the last 2 guys. Just like last year against NAU, when the Griz needed a win, the Griz are going to find a way to win. That's my view, and I'm sticking to it.

I'm comforted by your confidence and hope you're right.

I'm amazed how many so called griz fans predict we are going to lose and then try to justify it. No way we are going to lose.

by retiredpopo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:32 pm

I'm amazed how many so called griz fans predict we are going to lose and then try to justify it. No way we are going to lose.

Please Popo, you also predicted a 11/0 - 10-1 season. If you are wrong you are wrong and best to admit it. I don't usually predict anything and hope the Griz win but the reality of the situation does warrant some fans making more logical predictions. They could be wrong or you could be wrong as well. If you were a NDSU fan your chance of winning predictions would hold more weight. If you lose this prediction will you finally come out and acknowledge that you are FOS and not post for the rest of the year?

I can make totally wrong predictions as well - Griz 2, UCD 2, a tie in overtime.

Back