• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. Davis Predictions

31-28 Griz. I sure hope they worked on ball control in the bye week. I can't pick against em this will be a tough game to win. I will be there yelling my guys out as usual.

greasewood said:
If Sneed & Eastwood start, Davis 45 Griz 17
If Humphrey & Calhoun start, Griz 37 Davis 36

I agree - but Sneed and Eastwood start. I like Eastwood - I feel he is getting better every game. Calhoun would be a healthy addition, no doubt.

But Davis a really good team this year - we are an average team playing after a bye week and at home.
Griz 37, Davis 42

I do not think the Griz can play any worse then they have last two games and I think they come out hold on to the ball and hold on for a victory 31-24.
This staff with an extra week should have a good game plan for Davis.
These players should come out focused and with a point to prove.

Your home field advantage on this one will be huge if the score is close and winds down to a FG or one or two plays. While i have never attended a game in your stadium, several friends have told me its the loudest in the Big Sky. And that your tailgates are very welcoming and fun.

But the Aggies are on a roll. Their game by game point accumulations are impressive, especially considering that our 2s and 3s have been playing most of the 4th quarter and thats when most of our opponents score their points. ISU was an exception. They have one hella of a good team on both sides of the ball. Considering all that, Ill go with the Ags 42-21. Wish i could make this one, but cant make it work.

Mustangs 47
Grizzlies 24

UC-Davis puts on an offensive clinic, picking apart the Griz secondary, while the Griz offense finds itself having to fight for every yard. This is the week someone on the Griz D loses their cool and gets ejected for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. On the bright side, special teams punt coverage will get a lot of reps and opportunities to improve.

Back