• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM has top players transferring in, Cats have top players transferring out

What makes you think he got hurt in the 4th quarter? I think there is a chance he was either previously injured or got hurt on his early snaps. He only “ran twice” aka sacks and was 0/3, I don’t remember him playing garbage time but I don’t want to remember much from that game.
So you made assertions about his performance based on nothing but your feelings, as per usual.

Like I said, he played 2 snaps (where things didn't work out because of things that were not his fault) in the first half, and then he played every snap after 6:47 in the 4th with the score 37-7.

You should get your shit straight before posting on here, man.

1) No he didn't. Show me where he individually trashed Bobby Hauck? I saw the tweets back then. Didn't see him name Hauck. He also deleted them and shut up, so he obviously wasn't trashing anyone publicly.

2) nobody cares about a one year punter from years ago, that we easily moved on from. That insult isn't landing like you think it is.

A rallying cry circa 2002 for that fanbase, IIRC.
I think it changed to "We Botched the Field Goal". One of my favorite things in recent years is the interplay between the BobNarratives of:
"The only reason the Griz made it as far as they did is special teams"; and
"We would have made the semis if we made that FG."

Last edited:
Man, thank you so much for sharing that! I really appreciated it for two reasons.

Firstly, the link confirmed that he never badmouthed Hauck individually at all. Thank you for proving me correct on that point, even if you had originally made such an incorrect statement. I appreciate you being a big enough person to highlight how wrong you were.

Secondly, really great to see that all of the fears in that thread about us developing and losing players has not really come true at all in the past three years, and we have instead greatly used the portal to our benefit. Nice to have a reminder that even when people feel like the sky is falling, the Griz have stayed on the right path!

It's right on here post 127 bruscinis Twitter page about montana griz.football...

Proving elrod wrong yet again.
I don't know if your reading comprehension on this one is where you think it is. You claimed --

"Brian buschini absoluly torched coach Bobby and the griz program on his way leaving the griz?"

I responded -- "1) No he didn't. Show me where he individually trashed Bobby Hauck? I saw the tweets back then. Didn't see him name Hauck. He also deleted them and shut up, so he obviously wasn't trashing anyone publicly."

You posted a tweet from the punter that said “UM Didn’t develop me. My good friends at OneonOneKicking did. My time at UM was nothing any kid would dream of so don’t be mistaken. If people treated people better maybe i would have wanted to stay”

So, like I said, didn't mention Hauck, and then he deleted them and shut up. So he made one tweet, that did not mention Hauck specifically, and then deleted it and never mentioned it again. So he didn't absolutely torch Bobby and the Griz program on the way out, lol.

He didn't fit with the program. He left. None of us care.

Ok despite the fighting in here I am attempting to create a python code (with Ai assistance) to get a number out of 100... Elrod and Alabama are already invested in this issue but if anyone would like to weigh in on what they think certain things should be weighed at... PM me!

Man, his numbers sure have gone backwards. Such a shame we missed out on a kid that was so dedicated to winning the best punter award that he moved up a level and got significantly worse.....
I see no reason to bad mouth the kid. He left - so what? Hard to say that his stats were significantly worse if if you take punts downed within the 20 into account. Nebraska just wasn’t a good team.

I see no reason to bad mouth the kid. He left - so what? Hard to say that his stats were significantly worse if if you take punts downed within the 20 into account. Nebraska just wasn’t a good team.
Good point. I should have dropped the sarcastic part. You're right.

He actually downed less punts inside the 20 and a much lower percentage of them inside the 20. That was why I couldn't believe the average went so far down.

I don't know if your reading comprehension on this one is where you think it is. You claimed --

"Brian buschini absoluly torched coach Bobby and the griz program on his way leaving the griz?"

I responded -- "1) No he didn't. Show me where he individually trashed Bobby Hauck? I saw the tweets back then. Didn't see him name Hauck. He also deleted them and shut up, so he obviously wasn't trashing anyone publicly."

You posted a tweet from the punter that said “UM Didn’t develop me. My good friends at OneonOneKicking did. My time at UM was nothing any kid would dream of so don’t be mistaken. If people treated people better maybe i would have wanted to stay”

So, like I said, didn't mention Hauck, and then he deleted them and shut up. So he made one tweet, that did not mention Hauck specifically, and then deleted it and never mentioned it again. So he didn't absolutely torch Bobby and the Griz program on the way out, lol.

He didn't fit with the program. He left. None of us care.
I get it, it's obvious to everyone over here, that hauck and the griz football team can do nothing wrong ever in your eyes..

Hauck was the head football coach, and head of the special teams unit when brushing was there, if you don't think bruschini was specifically talking about hauck who the hell do you think he was talking about?.

I get it, it's obvious to everyone over here, that hauck and the griz football team can do nothing wrong ever in your eyes..

Hauck was the head football coach, and head of the special teams unit when brushing was there, if you don't think bruschini was specifically talking about hauck who the hell do you think he was talking about?.
Whatever bub.

Latest posts

Back