• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM has top players transferring in, Cats have top players transferring out

I get it, it's obvious to everyone over here, that hauck and the griz football team can do nothing wrong ever in your eyes..

Hauck was the head football coach, and head of the special teams unit when brushing was there, if you don't think bruschini was specifically talking about hauck who the hell do you think he was talking about?.
I wouldn't know, because he never did elaborate, and he never mentioned Bobby, and then he shut up and never said anything like it again. I can have my assumptions, sure, but he factually did not do what you said he did of "trashing bobby and torching the program." I'm sorry that you overextended on your point, and claimed something untrue.

They can do plenty wrong. You just don't seem capable of criticizing the actual mistakes they have made, and go for misinformed, low hanging fruit. I've named multiple things I didn't like in the past, but that doesn't fit your narrative.

I wouldn't know, because he never did elaborate, and he never mentioned Bobby, and then he shut up and never said anything like it again. I can have my assumptions, sure, but he factually did not do what you said he did of "trashing bobby and torching the program." I'm sorry that you overextended on your point, and claimed something untrue.

They can do plenty wrong. You just don't seem capable of criticizing the actual mistakes they have made, and go for misinformed, low hanging fruit. I've named multiple things I didn't like in the past, but that doesn't fit your narrative.
Bruschini averaged over 43 at UM. Just over 40 last season.

Really? , better than a guy who transferred up to big ten program?..

Do tell what team, is that kid kicking for now?..

Who cares?.. hauck better care for one..

You like it when a former all American is blasting your coach publicly?
That kid left football to become an Air Force pilot. Air Force got interested him for football late. I know because I was involved from the Air Force side.

I have a feeling you've heard people talking about you that way alot in your life.

Is that what coach Bobby said after former all American punter for the griz, Brian buschini absoluly torched coach Bobby and the griz program on his way leaving the griz?
I’m guessing you get that feeling cus you can relate. Unfortunately like herpes and stupidity, there’s no cure for you.

Definitely off-topic, and I’ve asked it multiple times to the Bobfans, but can anyone explain why the RHS goalposts are so short? Not talking about the crossbar; talking about the uprights. I watch maybe 1-2 of their games per year when we’re not facing them, and I’m always shocked that they are so short. Is it just camera angle? Looks high school-ish. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, because Cat fans are SO CLASSY. 🙄 Oh wait...

I was bored the other day and checked out BN. The thread of our game with NDSU was nothing but hate for the Griz, Bobby, and Griz fans in general, over and over, and over. And then there's the whole ESGGCG...
Sorry, the classless thing is a longstanding inside joke with ILTC that goes back many seasons and across various message boards lol

Yeah, because Cat fans are SO CLASSY. 🙄 Oh wait...

I was bored the other day and checked out BN. The thread of our game with NDSU was nothing but hate for the Griz, Bobby, and Griz fans in general, over and over, and over. And then there's the whole ESGGCG...
Pretty much how 99.9% of griz fans treat any bobcat topic, bobcat coach, or bobcat fan....stay classy montana..

Pretty much how 99.9% of griz fans treat any bobcat topic, bobcat coach, or bobcat fan....stay classy montana..
Really?? I call absolute BS. There's much discussion in two different threads right now about the cats and I haven't seen any Griz fans saying over and over and over FTC or I hate the cats or I hate Vigen, etc... There's light-hearted fun and then there's pure hatred. Show me the Griz posts with the pure hatred please, because all those things have been said prolifically against the Griz on bobcat nation.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back