• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM / College Transfer Portal

Spanky2 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
That is quite the list. I have no idea how Montana will survive moving forward with all the changes.

With your positive input everything will be fine.

I am positively sure that Griz football will be just fine even with all the changes, and pinning my hopes on 4 star drop down QB's isn't a factor.

Just saw Buschini in the Dr. Pepper “Punter Portal” commercial.

That’s funny as hell. And hit way too close to home. Apparently he brought Dr. Pepper to Nebraska….

Is it possible that the Portal is full of those whom have an over inflated opinion of their true Value/Talent.??

Griz#64 said:
Is it possible that the Portal is full of those whom have an over inflated opinion of their true Value/Talent.??

I would say it is possible that the portal is full of those that have any of many different reasons.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz#64 said:

I would say it is possible that the portal is full of those that have any of many different reasons.

Brilliant statement!

reinell30 said:
For the record, as a huge fan of Griz football, I do not want any of our players to leave!

I do not want any player who does not want to be here. Players have different reasons some good some not so good for leaving but if a player is not committed 100% and is only staying because he has to then I say let them leave. Lots of players who 100% want to be here and will give it 100% every down.

AZGrizFan said:
Just saw Buschini in the Dr. Pepper “Punter Portal” commercial.

That’s funny as hell. And hit way too close to home. Apparently he brought Dr. Pepper to Nebraska….

Exactly the image that came to mind. "Welcome to State!"

putter said:
Listening to the recruiting press conference, Coach Green said there are 6000 kids in the portal.....wow
And he had over 1000 requests for walk-on just that morning alone

Anyone know much about Qb Jack Sears? Former 4 star from San Clemente HS, originally signed with USC, then entered portal first of month from Boise State. Has one year to play one.

I’m thinking Cooper from WSU may sign with a MW school.

Back