• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM / College Transfer Portal

AZDoc said:
Copper Griz said:
Deceptively fast for his size. He doesn’t seem that mobile, until he is! Going to be interesting to see who the Griz land. JUCO kids may get the shaft with the portal. Glad to see he has an offer and hope he makes the right decision quickly.

FIFY :lol:

Trying my best to help the kid out AZD!! :D

HookedonGriz said:
grizfan1984 said:
No coaches follow him that’s weird

You nailed it. It was a bluff offer. Not sure why these kids try to pull that shit.

Do we know for sure though it’s a fake offer? I’ve seen this a couple times in the past too but I’m not sure what to think of them if they are fake or not.

grizfan1984 said:
HookedonGriz said:
You nailed it. It was a bluff offer. Not sure why these kids try to pull that shit.

Do we know for sure though it’s a fake offer? I’ve seen this a couple times in the past too but I’m not sure what to think of them if they are fake or not.

https://twitter.com/JUCOFFrenzy/status/1488377089141219328

grizfan1984 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Yep this one I know is a bluff. Weird a kid would do that.

HookedonGriz said:
grizfan1984 said:

That is strange. In other news, I'm excited to announce that I've received a DI offer from Northern Colorado. Under new rules, you get 20 to play 5. Bobby, you know what to do now . . .

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:

That is strange. In other news, I'm excited to announce that I've received a DI offer from Northern Colorado. Under new rules, you get 20 to play 5. Bobby, you know what to do now . . .

I’m shocked you turned down the UNI full ride. Especially knowing you would be ranked in the top 10 every single year regardless of what you actually did on the field.

HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I’m shocked you turned down the UNI full ride. Especially knowing you would be ranked in the top 10 every single year regardless of what you actually did on the field.

UNI never had a shot at landing these hands. They tried, but I just don’t trust them. Trick ass like you read about.

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:

UNI never had a shot at landing these hands. They tried, but I just don’t trust them. Trick ass like you read about.

😂😂😂😂

Back