• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

suspicious voting pattern of votes..fix algorithm in place?

gotgame75 said:
tourist said:
Lock and load. I have. The 1861-65 war was the War of Northern Aggression. The South was not trying to take over the government, just wanted to be left alone. So they seceded. The North sent in troops.This time around there will be a true Civil War if the ' red states' and areas aren't allowed to secede from this left wing crap. There is an organized effort to take over the U.S. government. Who all the players are is yet to be determined. “Now we take Georgia, then we change the world,” Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., told a crowd of New Yorkers at a celebration in New York City for President-Elect Joe Biden's projected election victory.(Fox News)

Anyone who thinks 74 million Trump voters are just going to roll over and let this clique f*ck them over is delusional. This is going to get ugly.

Excuse me, but how do all those L's taste?????

Excuse me, but you simply can't figure it out. I'm the one that calls THEM Demon Rats, that doesn't apply to blind sheep that vote for them. I could destroy everything you said, but there's no point when you can't even figure out that the Sleepy China Rapist with Dementia won't be President whether he is sworn in or not. Well, in the books of course he will be... Joe Biden #46... 26 days...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Do you think people are going to like the Queen Demon Rat in charge when she wasn't even popular enough to make it to the primaries before dropping out? Most of you that only watch CNN and MSDNC weren't even told about Joe having Dementia and that he has said he will step down for health reasons, just like they didn't tell you anything else, like his business dealings with China and the Ukraine with his son Hunter and Brother Jim.

11 percent of Liberal voters said they would have voted for Trump had they known. That would have swung the vote, no matter how much they cheated. Do you think those people will magically forget and not inform their friends going forward?

Do ya?

Oh, by the way, Biden is going to pardon Obama, Himself, Hunter, Jim, and everybody else on his way out. You'll never hear about it though. If you want to align yourself with Jesse, who couldn't debate his way out of a paper bag, that's okay. He's not even old enough to shave, are you son?

gotgame75 said:
tourist said:
Lock and load. I have. The 1861-65 war was the War of Northern Aggression. The South was not trying to take over the government, just wanted to be left alone. So they seceded. The North sent in troops.This time around there will be a true Civil War if the ' red states' and areas aren't allowed to secede from this left wing crap. There is an organized effort to take over the U.S. government. Who all the players are is yet to be determined. “Now we take Georgia, then we change the world,” Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., told a crowd of New Yorkers at a celebration in New York City for President-Elect Joe Biden's projected election victory.(Fox News)

Anyone who thinks 74 million Trump voters are just going to roll over and let this clique f*ck them over is delusional. This is going to get ugly.

Excuse me, but how do all those L's taste????? I thought Trump said we we were going to get sick of all that winning we were supposed to be doing?

Nothing says "winning" like having 3K dead per day & 1 in 6 Americans going hungry on your watch, being one of the only 1 term Presidents in history, losing over 50 post-elections lawsuits, and being laughed out of a Supreme Court where Trump personally nominated 3 of the Justices. Ever the mold-breaker, apparently the Captain of Covid has also rewritten the definition of winning.

Pretty rich of you to call anyone else "delusional". You simply cannot accept the reality unfolding before your very eyes and that is the definition of delusion.

What's that's stench? That's the foul smell of Trump's shameless sycophants huffing his McDonalds-induced farts & calling themselves "patriots", while their precious Orange Demagogue launches insane conspiracy bombs at the foundations of democracy. The gullibility it takes these to believe these incoherent ramblings actually boggles the mind.

Trump could come to your house, take a dump on your face, and tell you it's a chocolate sauce. On his way out (with toilet paper hanging out of his slacks), you'd beg him for more "chocolate sauce" while proclaiming him to to be "the greatest chocolatier to ever grace God's green earth".

Jesse has been magnanimous while toying with you throughout these threads. I commend his patience, but I will not be so gracious. Simply put, you live in an alternative reality of your own choosing. Literally none of your arguments hold any water whatsoever because they ignore the simple reality of truth and facts. You have none on your side. You keep saying "Hold the phone for Trump's latest bombshell..." then nothing happens and his efforts fall flat on their face yet again. Therefore, arguing with you is useless.

*Or better yet, why don't you put your money where your mouth is? I will bet any of you old farts any amount of money you want that Biden will be our next President. I'm not joking. We can even have a third party hold it in escrow to make it fair. Which one of you big spenders is going to let me steal from your retirement fund? Please, I'm begging you. It will be the easiest money I've ever made*

In the end, I pity you. I pity your inability to accept reality. I pity your cult-like devotion to a sociopath who'd spit on you the second you didn't serve his interests. I pity you for being terminally insecure about an American future that is younger, browner, and more liberal. I pity you for desperately grasping at a world passing you by. I pity you for harboring so much hate & ignorance in your heart that you call fellow Americans "Demon Rats" simply because they happen to have different beliefs than you. I pity you for being on the wrong the side of history. And most of all, I pity you for being complicit in one of the most shameful eras in American politics.

Ultimately, no amount of praying to Q is going to change the fact that Joe Biden will become your president on January 20th and Trump will be relegated to being the rancid skid mark on the underpants of American history that he is.

Make no mistake, I'll be back on Monday to clown you yet again when the Electoral College certifies REALITY.

...this posts is laughable!...there is no substance but character assassination's...Trump has multiple assets ready for deployment..
the Constitution spells out many ways of a contested election and how it can by won...this election was litter with fraud and interference..
.ALL in Democratic cities that are stanch with corruption..if you thought Trump was going to roll over and surrender to a brought out
Chinese puppet you better grab a hold of yourself...this guy is so dumb compromised and stupid he can't even read off a teleprompter ...
...47 years of what...absolutely nothing but personal wealth stolen from the taxpayers..

....a lot will unfold in the next couple of weeks..if you think the military isn't behind Trump you should have watched the Army/Navy
game and heard the roar of the young warriors..they GET IT! .warriors love Trump because he took on the 'pussies' of Washington.

So for you Proud Boys, where exactly is the credible evidence of this "fraud and interference" and why didn't they present in a court of law?

grizindabox said:
So for you Proud Boys, where exactly is the credible evidence of this "fraud and interference" and why didn't they present in a court of law?

....there you go again you Soros punk!...there is plenty of evidence with the Dominion machines and voting ballots fraud but for some
reasons your Communist channels you watched are censoring ...when will real man stand up to the DC thugs that are stealing the
People's Vote..you got no Blue Wave crash and burned..Data guys and experts are saying its impossible for a Biden win just by the
numbers... lost the Supreme Court you guys want to pack it...this is just a pattern with you guys.

.I hope Trump burns the F........place down...it's just a cesspool of corruption...it no longer represents the people anymore!...

they couldn't beat Trump so they are in coup to steal it!......no word on Russia hacking the Election anymore..such Bullshit!
.....but don't worry sooner or later the truth always win!..

grizindabox said:

Hey Antifa boy... Did you see that buddy of yours get the shit beat out of him after he stabbed 4 people? And your buddies in Antifa? They don't have 4 brain cells to connect between them. They are against "fascism", but that's the literal definition of the Demon Rat party... They exhibit total control and suppression, as exhibited in Obama spying on Trump's campaign, their efforts to derail Justice Kavanaugh, and their media and Big Tech refusing to allow ideas other than their own.

On top of that, their enemies, the "Proud Boys" are led by a Black guy... HAHAHAHA

grizindabox said:
See, I ask a legit question and nothing but attacks and no real answer. Typical.

Of course you're going to get attacked for calling people "Proud Boys". I don't care because I'm not affiliated and they state right on their website that they are against racism and are led by a Black guy.

YOU thought it was akin to calling us KKK, and it backfired on your ass, so now you sheepily say "I knew I would get attacked because I pointed out some truths blah blah blah".

There is TONS of evidence that there was massive fraud. The only way you can't see it is if you're blindly loyal to the Demon Rats or if you're stupid.

Pick one.

...may are warriors who the left hates defend and protect this great country ..." WE THE PEOPLE "https://twitter.com/i/status/1337878443845967874...if Obama 3 gets in we are done! https://twitter.com/i/status/1337863109655007243

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
See, I ask a legit question and nothing but attacks and no real answer. Typical.

Of course you're going to get attacked for calling people "Proud Boys". I don't care because I'm not affiliated and they state right on their website that they are against racism and are led by a Black guy.

YOU thought it was akin to calling us KKK, and it backfired on your ass, so now you sheepily say "I knew I would get attacked because I pointed out some truths blah blah blah".

There is TONS of evidence that there was massive fraud. The only way you can't see it is if you're blindly loyal to the Demon Rats or if you're stupid.

Pick one.

I just threw that in to see who would answer and you all didn't disappoint.

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:

Pick one.

That would only be a valid point if you were right, but you're completely 180 degrees wrong. When an attempted insult falls flat on it's face, it makes us laugh, and it makes you look like a moron.

It's like me saying "HAHAHAHAHAHA You SUCK! You Cleveland Browns fans SUCK!!! HAHAHAH!" and you saying "Yep, I am"... What am I going to say when my attempted insult fell flat on it's face? "No you aren't"??

There's no effect. Your arrows have no effect.

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:

That would only be a valid point if you were right, but you're completely 180 degrees wrong. When an attempted insult falls flat on it's face, it makes us laugh, and it makes you look like a moron.

It's like me saying "HAHAHAHAHAHA You SUCK! You Cleveland Browns fans SUCK!!! HAHAHAH!" and you saying "Yep, I am"... What am I going to say when my attempted insult fell flat on it's face? "No you aren't"??

Why would anyone not a Proud Boy reply?

Cuervohola said:

Pick one.

Guess they are saving the credible "evidence" about massive fraud for later. But they are real good at making allegations outside of court though.

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:

Why would anyone not a Proud Boy reply?

To bash you.

Where am I supposed to go?

The Helena chapter of the Proud Boys?

Do you ever think before you post?

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:

Pick one.

Guess they are saving the credible "evidence" about massive fraud for later. But they are real good at making allegations outside of court though.

Why do I reply?

It's not to assure myself of anything, as I do research. I know I'm right.

Is it because I'm bored?

It is Winter and I can't mow the lawn. Maybe I am bored.

There is massive evidence of fraud. We are talking about 4 Liberal cesspools. What do you think is going to happen in said courts?

Back