• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

suspicious voting pattern of votes..fix algorithm in place?

tourist said:
Jesse said:
I think its over son, Supreme Court dumped it. So there’s that

Son, "Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" :punch:

......there a good chance all hell is going to break loose!....everything is so corrupt when does the dam break...China
has their foot in the door...many on the take!...wake up sleepy sheep!

So this is about Gynia ? Is the virus part of a like an espionage plan to fuck us over? Why did Trump let that happen on his watch? He said he liked Xi and well fuck I think he s been to nice to those motherfuckers. And don’t start on Biden yet, Trumps been in office for 4 years it’s his he has to own it first, no?

Jesse said:
So this is about Gynia ? Is the virus part of a like an espionage plan to [#]f### us over? Why did Trump let that happen on his watch? He said he liked Xi and well [#]f### I think he s been to nice to those #f##k#. And don’t start on Biden yet, Trumps been in office for 4 years it’s his he has to own it first, no?

I know you're too young, but I can't resist.

Bueller....

Bueller....

Bueller....

Cuervohola said:
Jesse said:
So this is about Gynia ? Is the virus part of a like an espionage plan to [#]f### us over? Why did Trump let that happen on his watch? He said he liked Xi and well [#]f### I think he s been to nice to those #f##k#. And don’t start on Biden yet, Trumps been in office for 4 years it’s his he has to own it first, no?

I know you're too young, but I can't resist.

Bueller....

Bueller....

Bueller....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP0mQeLWCCo&feature=emb_logo

grizghost said:
tourist said:
Son, "Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" :punch:

......there a good chance all hell is going to break loose!....everything is so corrupt when does the dam break...China

Lock and load. I have. The 1861-65 war was the War of Northern Aggression. The South was not trying to take over the government, just wanted to be left alone. So they seceded. The North sent in troops.This time around there will be a true Civil War if the ' red states' and areas aren't allowed to secede from this left wing crap. There is an organized effort to take over the U.S. government. Who all the players are is yet to be determined. “Now we take Georgia, then we change the world,” Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., told a crowd of New Yorkers at a celebration in New York City for President-Elect Joe Biden's projected election victory.(Fox News)

Anyone who thinks 74 million Trump voters are just going to roll over and let this clique f*ck them over is delusional. This is going to get ugly.

tourist said:
grizghost said:

Lock and load. I have. The 1861-65 war was the War of Northern Aggression. The South was not trying to take over the government, just wanted to be left alone. So they seceded. The North sent in troops.This time around there will be a true Civil War if the ' red states' and areas aren't allowed to secede from this left wing crap. There is an organized effort to take over the U.S. government. Who all the players are is yet to be determined. “Now we take Georgia, then we change the world,” Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., told a crowd of New Yorkers at a celebration in New York City for President-Elect Joe Biden's projected election victory.(Fox News)

Anyone who thinks 74 million Trump voters are just going to roll over and let this clique f*ck them over is delusional. This is going to get ugly.

...right on brother...uncharted waters lay ahead!...will the republic survive?....wake up sleepy sheep!

tourist said:
grizghost said:

On the Left Coast and Illinois and NYC etc, the massive taxes and lockdowns and the Liberal governments treating their people like shit, allowing the riots, defunding the police etc. is coordinated on the 50/50 HOPE their leftist base moves to Red states because there is a 50/50 possibility they will still vote Blue.

Can we all move on now 7-2 scotus says Texas had no standing, does anyone think trump will attend Biden’s inauguration, me thinks not.

Jesse said:
Can we all move on now 7-2 scotus says Texas had no standing, does anyone think trump will attend Biden’s inauguration, me thinks not.

I hope he declares himself King and there is a Civil War.

Cuervohola said:
Jesse said:

King of Mar a logo maybe, sure that’s fine are you enlisting in his rebel army? Good luck Cuervo keep your powder dry son be sure and write us to let us know how the rebellion is going. Trump will rise again.......... :?

Jesse said:
Cuervohola said:

King of Mar a logo maybe, sure that’s fine are you enlisting in his rebel army? Good luck Cuervo keep your powder dry son be sure and write us to let us know how the rebellion is going. Trump will rise again.......... :?

HAHAHAHA. Much like the brave warriors in Antifa that have combat patches from World of Warcraft and Call of Duty, you have no idea what you're talking about. The Leftist "Army" would be the rebels, and they would be squashed like the insects they are.

The answer is: A squad car and handcuffs.

The question is: How do you get an Antifa tough guy to cry like a baby?

Cuervohola said:
Jesse said:

HAHAHAHA. Much like the brave warriors in Antifa that have combat patches from World of Warcraft and Call of Duty, you have no idea what you're talking about. The Leftist "Army" would be the rebels, and they would be squashed like the insects they are.

i think you could get pretty much anyone to cry (from laughing too hard) just from reading the idiocies you post. also, why are you here? shouldn't you be hiding your guns ("they" are going to take them, you know), stocking up on dried goods, and practicing with your militia for the big "civil war" you want to have. i can see it now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLJ8ILIE780

argh! said:
Cuervohola said:

i think you could get pretty much anyone to cry (from laughing too hard) just from reading the idiocies you post. also, why are you here? shouldn't you be hiding your guns ("they" are going to take them, you know), stocking up on dried goods, and practicing with your militia for the big "civil war" you want to have. i can see it now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLJ8ILIE780

Yeah, I don't know the exact number you are on the delusional scale in thinking any of your inept inbred leaders are going to take anything, much less guns. I do know that Beta O'Rourke the Six Foot Eleven Inch One Hundred Twenty Dripping Wet guy wants them, and he strikes FEAR in the hearts of Men!
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Please don't take them Beta!!!

Jesse said:

....this is a war taking place...many arrows are being shot...it appears the Supreme Court does not want to get involved in the
process...so that leaves up to the Electoral College to certify the votes...Republicans are going to have to man up and stand up
to voting fraud that has been taking place...if it goes to the House of Reps each State will have (1) delegation...Trump wins!

.keep an eye on Trumps Executive Order of Foreign interference in our Election (2018)....if China was involved in the voting machine
manipulation thru Dominion or other software entities there will be consequences...not to mention politicians on the take! ..there
could be the risk of war ....who knows how bad the China interference is and how they infiltrated the country...I think at this time
will see some sort of Military Intelligence involvement verify it..

...last but least " The Insurrection Act of 1806 " where the military gets involve and martial law is issue...it will be swift and précised ..
at this time the traitors and the perpetrators ( Antifa BLM and others ) are rounded up and sent to Gitmo! Law and Order will be
restored and the house will get a long overdue cleaning...

..Trump has many arrows in the quiver and will not allow a Chinese brought puppet Biden into the People's House! He took an
oath to defend the Constitution against Foreign and Domestic enemies ....he will not back down!

...sleep well my friends!

grizghost said:
Jesse said:

....this is a war taking place...many arrows are being shot...it appears the Supreme Court does not want to get involved in the
process...so that leaves up to the Electoral College to certify the votes...Republicans are going to have to man up and stand up
to voting fraud that has been taking place...if it goes to the House of Reps each State will have (1) delegation...Trump wins!

.keep an eye on Trumps Executive Order of Foreign interference in our Election (2018)....if China was involved in the voting machine
manipulation thru Dominion or other software entities there will be consequences...not to mention politicians on the take! ..there
could be the risk of war ....who knows how bad the China interference is and how they infiltrated the country...I think at this time

...last but least " The Insurrection Act of 1806 " where the military gets involve and martial law is issue...it will be swift and précised ..
at this time the traitors and the perpetrators ( Antifa BLM and others ) are rounded up and sent to Gitmo! Law and Order will be

..Trump has many arrows in the quiver and will not allow a Chinese brought puppet Biden into the People's House! He took an
oath to defend the Constitution against Foreign and Domestic enemies ....he will not back down!

Most of these Liberals have no clue what you're talking about. All they hear on the Communist News network and MSDNC about their leaders is how much they are just regular good people like them! They got Beta that knows what tool to use to get the tire off, but don't think he accomplished that. That's okay though! The standard Liberal up to age 35 or so doesn't know how to drive a manual. Then you have Pocahontas, who likes Beer like other people! Then who can forget Pelosi! What flavor is that ice Cream that you're pulling out of that $25,000 freezer, Nancy?

Their press is so A-Dorable! Couldn't write a story if their life depended on it.

grizghost said:
Jesse said:

Jesus God! You guys don’t really believe this stuff right? You are being hyperbolic right? Fellas come on not everything posted on the internet is real, it’s just not. Why did Trump let China do all this bad stuff the last 4 years? Did he get outplayed by his good buddy General Secretary Xi? On second thought I really don’t wanna know. You guys getting the vaccine?

tourist said:
grizghost said:

What do you think will happen? Serious question we haven’t had an insurrection since the civil war which was about a pretty terrible thing slavery. What is this about being forced to wear masks? When your hippy generation back in the 60’s were forced to wear shirts and shoes to get service it didn’t start a civil war. This is nothing compared to the 60’s I think the rebellion has passed you guys by, you had a good run but the new generation is taking over. Biden won’t serve out his term, trump will be indicted and won’t be able to run in 2024. None of the current crop of usual GOP wannabees are inspiring and the party will probably split into rhinos and Trumpers which will diminish their influence.

Jesse said:
Montana signed on to the Texas Supreme Court case to overturn the election results. Are we ok with this and is there a real basis in law and in fact for the case?

Tim Fox is a nice guy and a moderate conservative by today's standards, but he is an absolute coward for signing on to an absurd legal strategy that had zero chance to succeed. No attorney with an IQ above 60 or an ounce of integrity would cosign such a joke of a strategy. The 3rd string speech and debate squad from Webaux High School could have successfully defended against it. It was 100% a loyalty test for Trump and Fox cowered for his political life like the rest of the Republican Party have been doing for the last 4 years.

tourist said:
grizghost said:

Excuse me, but how do all those L's taste????? I thought Trump said we we were going to get sick of all that winning we were supposed to be doing?

Nothing says "winning" like having 3K dead per day & 1 in 6 Americans going hungry on your watch, being one of the only 1 term Presidents in history, losing over 50 post-elections lawsuits, and being laughed out of a Supreme Court where Trump personally nominated 3 of the Justices. Ever the mold-breaker, apparently the Captain of Covid has also rewritten the definition of winning.

Pretty rich of you to call anyone else "delusional". You simply cannot accept the reality unfolding before your very eyes and that is the definition of delusion.

What's that's stench? That's the foul smell of Trump's shameless sycophants huffing his McDonalds-induced farts & calling themselves "patriots", while their precious Orange Demagogue launches insane conspiracy bombs at the foundations of democracy. The gullibility it takes these to believe these incoherent ramblings actually boggles the mind.

Trump could come to your house, take a dump on your face, and tell you it's a chocolate sauce. On his way out (with toilet paper hanging out of his slacks), you'd beg him for more "chocolate sauce" while proclaiming him to to be "the greatest chocolatier to ever grace God's green earth".

Jesse has been magnanimous while toying with you throughout these threads. I commend his patience, but I will not be so gracious. Simply put, you live in an alternative reality of your own choosing. Literally none of your arguments hold any water whatsoever because they ignore the simple reality of truth and facts. You have none on your side. You keep saying "Hold the phone for Trump's latest bombshell..." then nothing happens and his efforts fall flat on their face yet again. Therefore, arguing with you is useless.

*Or better yet, why don't you put your money where your mouth is? I will bet any of you old farts any amount of money you want that Biden will be our next President. I'm not joking. We can even have a third party hold it in escrow to make it fair. Which one of you big spenders is going to let me steal from your retirement fund? Please, I'm begging you. It will be the easiest money I've ever made*

In the end, I pity you. I pity your inability to accept reality. I pity your cult-like devotion to a sociopath who'd spit on you the second you didn't serve his interests. I pity you for being terminally insecure about an American future that is younger, browner, and more liberal. I pity you for desperately grasping at a world passing you by. I pity you for harboring so much hate & ignorance in your heart that you call fellow Americans "Demon Rats" simply because they happen to have different beliefs than you. I pity you for being on the wrong the side of history. And most of all, I pity you for being complicit in one of the most shameful eras in American politics.

Ultimately, no amount of praying to Q is going to change the fact that Joe Biden will become your president on January 20th and Trump will be relegated to being the rancid skid mark on the underpants of American history that he is.

Make no mistake, I'll be back on Monday to clown you yet again when the Electoral College certifies REALITY.

Back