• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

suspicious voting pattern of votes..fix algorithm in place?

grizindabox said:
Mike Balsamo @MikeBalsamo1
2m
NEW: Attorney General Bill Barr tells @AP the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

Quote it.

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:
Mike Balsamo @MikeBalsamo1
2m
NEW: Attorney General Bill Barr tells @AP the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

Quote it.

presumably you can read:
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/12/01/us/joe-biden-trump

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-william-barr-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

grizindabox said:
https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-william-barr-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

That's a URL.

What's the quote?

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

grizindabox said:
“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

Ok, first 2 words?

What didn't he say?

[CEO of Dominion, the manufacturer of the voting machines in question.]

"Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems Do Real Damage

"Our machines have no secret ‘vote flipping’ algorithm. We have no ties to dictator Hugo Chávez."

"Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo Chávez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominion’s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.

There is no secret “vote flipping” algorithm. Third-party test labs, chosen by the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission and accredited by a program of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, perform complete source-code reviews on every federally certified tabulation system. States replicate this process for their own certifications. Postelection canvassing and auditing also exist to provide additional assurance of the vote totals’ accuracy.

The part of the election process on which Dominion focuses is highly regulated and certified. The company doesn’t work in noncertified areas such as voter-registration systems, poll books or signature-verification software, and it doesn’t provide vote-by-mail printing. Dominion voting machines do one thing: accurately tabulate votes from county-verified voters using a durable paper ballot controlled and secured by local elections officials.

In fact, across the 14 Pennsylvania counties that use Dominion systems, President Trump received 52.2% of the vote.

• Tabulation machines are tested publicly, before bipartisan witnesses, before and right after Election Day.

• On Election Day, poll workers—not Dominion systems—verify voters’ identities, including a signature check.

• Voters mark a paper ballot to vote. Absentee voters use pens, while in-person voters use “ballot marking devices,” which display a digital ballot for voters to make a selection and then print a paper record. In both cases, voters verify the marked paper ballot before casting it in a secure ballot box through an air-gapped scanning tabulator.

• After polls close, results are tallied by local officials. Paper ballots are safeguarded by thousands of poll workers distributed across 2,656 precincts.

• The Georgia Secretary of State’s Office certified election results after hand-auditing five million ballots, which showed that the paper-ballot voting system counted and reported results accurately. The small change to the final tally was due entirely to the addition of ballots that had been uncounted due to human process errors.

• The state also enlisted Pro V&V, a certified third-party testing laboratory, to audit a random sample of Dominion machines. No tampering was found."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fake-claim ... os2&page=1

PlayerRep said:

"Our machines have no secret ‘vote flipping’ algorithm. We have no ties to dictator Hugo Chávez."

"Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo Chávez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominion’s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.

There is no secret “vote flipping” algorithm. Third-party test labs, chosen by the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission and accredited by a program of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, perform complete source-code reviews on every federally certified tabulation system. States replicate this process for their own certifications. Postelection canvassing and auditing also exist to provide additional assurance of the vote totals’ accuracy.

The part of the election process on which Dominion focuses is highly regulated and certified. The company doesn’t work in noncertified areas such as voter-registration systems, poll books or signature-verification software, and it doesn’t provide vote-by-mail printing. Dominion voting machines do one thing: accurately tabulate votes from county-verified voters using a durable paper ballot controlled and secured by local elections officials.

In fact, across the 14 Pennsylvania counties that use Dominion systems, President Trump received 52.2% of the vote.

• Tabulation machines are tested publicly, before bipartisan witnesses, before and right after Election Day.

• On Election Day, poll workers—not Dominion systems—verify voters’ identities, including a signature check.

• Voters mark a paper ballot to vote. Absentee voters use pens, while in-person voters use “ballot marking devices,” which display a digital ballot for voters to make a selection and then print a paper record. In both cases, voters verify the marked paper ballot before casting it in a secure ballot box through an air-gapped scanning tabulator.

• After polls close, results are tallied by local officials. Paper ballots are safeguarded by thousands of poll workers distributed across 2,656 precincts.

• The Georgia Secretary of State’s Office certified election results after hand-auditing five million ballots, which showed that the paper-ballot voting system counted and reported results accurately. The small change to the final tally was due entirely to the addition of ballots that had been uncounted due to human process errors.

• The state also enlisted Pro V&V, a certified third-party testing laboratory, to audit a random sample of Dominion machines. No tampering was found."

...not sure what the angle of this article is but Dominion and all the software that was used needs to be investigated...there are numerous
data guys that have said that statistically impossible results happened ....any reasonable person would want to see a fair and honest
election..why than are politicians and judges blocking audits and not looking into fraud...was there foreign inference in the election
that Dems complain about in past... Russians supposedly gave the election to Trump over Hillary?..did the Chinese give Biden the election
over Trump?..is there proof? .Trump is no quitter he will press it to the end!...far from over!

grizghost said:
PlayerRep said:

...not sure what the angle of this article is but Dominion and all the software that was used needs to be investigated...there are numerous
data guys that have said that statistically impossible results happened ....any reasonable person would want to see a fair and honest
election..why than are politicians and judges blocking audits and not looking into fraud...was there foreign inference in the election
that Dems complain about in past... Russians supposedly gave the election to Trump over Hillary?..did the Chinese give Biden the election
over Trump?..is there proof? .Trump is no quitter he will press it to the end!...far from over!
Was the angle of the article the results were accurate and why they were accurate?

Jesse said:
grizghost said:
Was the angle of the article the results were accurate and why they were accurate?

please!...it could have been someone associated with Dominion...you can say anything you want but until there is some
creditable Auditing done it means nothing...supposedly CPA Robb Hurst..Hurst /Hurst CPA's of Georgia in Ware County
run equal ballots in the Dominion machines and they came out 26 percent higher for Biden ... I personally want to know more
about this and not just take a article from WSJ as solid gold...that's just me! I want to see a legitimate Audit done by a
legitimate Accounting firm...and other experts because the numbers just dont make sense! What is the problem with that?
Government spent 48million on a Special Council supposedly on a Russian Dossier of Hookers taking a shower! ....got it!

grizghost said:
Jesse said:

please!...it could have been someone associated with Dominion...you can say anything you want but until there is some
creditable Auditing done it means nothing...supposedly CPA Robb Hurst..Hurst /Hurst CPA's of Georgia in Ware County
run equal ballots in the Dominion machines and they came out 26 percent higher for Biden ... I personally want to know more
about this and not just take a article from WSJ as solid gold...that's just me! I want to see a legitimate Audit done by a
legitimate Accounting firm...and other experts because the numbers just dont make sense! What is the problem with that?
Government spent 48million on a Special Council supposedly on a Russian Dossier of Hookers taking a shower! ....got it!
No problem with that, have at it Ace. But what numbers aren’t making sense, because the fraud theories aren’t holding up to scrutiny. Do you have any thoughts on how it was done while Trump controlled the government, as RR used to like to say, “on my watch”. That’s what make the fraud conspiracies so fantastical plus the fact that hundreds of millions of dollars are spent on elections upgrades and security every election cycle. You keep coming up with innuendo but no proof or evidence and how come no names of the fraudsters yet? Roger stone said recently ballots were printed in North Korea and shipped to Maine, how does he know this, do you also believe that because yeah I don’t and you shouldn’t either. I’m starting to worry for you if you do.

Jesse said:
grizghost said:
No problem with that, have at it Ace. But what numbers aren’t making sense, because the fraud theories aren’t holding up to scrutiny. Do you have any thoughts on how it was done while Trump controlled the government, as RR used to like to say, “on my watch”. That’s what make the fraud conspiracies so fantastical plus the fact that hundreds of millions of dollars are spent on elections upgrades and security every election cycle. You keep coming up with innuendo but no proof or evidence and how come no names of the fraudsters yet? Roger stone said recently ballots were printed in North Korea and shipped to Maine, how does he know this, do you also believe that because yeah I don’t and you shouldn’t either. I’m starting to worry for you if you do.

.....I think the Trump Team has a window to prove their case and should be granted time to lay it out...maybe it goes to the
Supreme Court I really don't know but why are so many Government official's standing in the way..they owe it to the American
people to have it reviewed by Audit....our Government is so big there is no way Trump could control it...it takes honest people
to run election anybody could cheat..thats why I'm in favor of Voter ID..just makes sense to verify who you are...Dems oppose
this..WHY?...each state should run it honestly and fair...the cities seem to have the worst voter fraud!

...Giuliani says he has hundreds of affidavits ready for court...if its going to court the Trump Team will hold certain
evidence close to their chests...if he lost fairly that's one thing but if there is Fraud it should be presented and investigated..
.they are not stupid people... I don't think they would pursue this if they didn't have some kind of evidence ...

...they are playing a chess game! ..I think we would be surprised how many election have been stolen in the past......
but this will all be played out in the next couple of weeks! ...there are many corrupted politicians on both sides so
it will be interesting to see how it all plays out!

grizghost said:
Jesse said:

.....I think the Trump Team has a window to prove their case and should be granted time to lay it out...maybe it goes to the
Supreme Court I really don't know but why are so many Government official's standing in the way..they owe it to the American
people to have it reviewed by Audit....our Government is so big there is no way Trump could control it...it takes honest people
to run election anybody could cheat..thats why I'm in favor of Voter ID..just makes sense to verify who you are...Dems oppose
this..WHY?...each state should run it honestly and fair...the cities seem to have the worst voter fraud!

...Giuliani says he has hundreds of affidavits ready for court...if its going to court the Trump Team will hold certain
evidence close to their chests...if he lost fairly that's one thing but if there is Fraud it should be presented and investigated..
.they are not stupid people... I don't think they would pursue this if they didn't have some kind of evidence ...

...they are playing a chess game! ..I think we would be surprised how many election have been stolen in the past......
but this will all be played out in the next couple of weeks! ...there are many corrupted politicians on both sides so
I think Trump is pursuing it as a fund raising device, which has raised over 200 million since the election. The Supreme Court will require proof if they even agree to hear it. I just read Rudy caught the covid so things are looking bleak for your side and time is running out.

Jesse said:
grizghost said:

I think Trump is pursuing it as a fund raising device, which has raised over 200 million since the election. The Supreme Court will require proof if they even agree to hear it. I just read Rudy caught the covid so things are looking bleak for your side and time is running out.

....no not bleak ..there was No Blue Wave...if the 2 republican lose in Georgia I think its a tie...with advantage that goes to the DEMS
I think! ...but for the most part it was disappointing for the Dems losing many seats..Alito from the Supremes is apparently looking
in to Pennsylvania...but yes I agree with you time is running out and they must have something for the Supremes to take it on..will see?

Jesse said:
I think its over son, Supreme Court dumped it. So there’s that

Son, "Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" :punch:

tourist said:
Jesse said:
I think its over son, Supreme Court dumped it. So there’s that

Son, "Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" :punch:

Mister Blutarsky, zero point zero.........

Montana signed on to the Texas Supreme Court case to overturn the election results. Are we ok with this and is there a real basis in law and in fact for the case?

Latest posts

Back