• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

suspicious voting pattern of votes..fix algorithm in place?

Cuervohola said:
gotgame75 said:
Got ya again! You never fail to disappoint, do you? Must be nice to live in a fantasy world of your own creation. Keep mumbling, I can do this all day.

Dude you've lost it. Don't you understand that this is amusement for me? It's like poking a retarded monkey with a stick. You are way too easy. It's almost not even fun... almost. Lol reading your incoherent madman ramblings is the best quarantine entertainment out there.

I almost feel bad for you. You've been so brainwashed with disinformation and idiotic conspiracy theories that you will literally believe anything! It's honestly amazing how gullible Trumpians are.

I could say "The sky is blue." and your response would be "NO THE IS SKY PURPLE! Joe the Rat along with wizards from Sleepy China turned the sky purple when they spilled the blood of a thousand dragons sent by our Lord & Savior Jesus H Trump to protect the adrenochrome of our red-blooded pistol-packin' 'Merican babies."

That is exactly how absurd you sound with these non-stop ridiculous conspiracy theories. Why can't you just accept reality?

Commence Operation Pipe Dream... and always remember keep taking your daily L's like a good old man. And keep up the daily eGriz Trump circle jerk cause that's clearly the closest thing you've had to a piece of ass for quite some time.

I just stated straight up FACTS, while you come back with the Standard Liberal Response, which is "I am rubber and you are glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

HAHAHA... You Liberals never have a comeback because there are none. The Demon Rats you worship are plagued in scandals. I didn't even mention Swallwell banging the Chinese Spy or Feinstein having a Chinese Spy on her staff for 10 years!

Is there any Demon Rats that didn't sell out to China?

Buh Bye, Amateur... You couldn't state a fact if your life depended on it.

Facts??? I've got to hand it to you Trumpians, you puppets are nothing if not obedient & entertaining. You are literally the last person on eGriz to speak about facts/reality and that's saying a lot. You live entirely in the realm of political fantasy. Relax old man, I could crush your entire lunatic conspiracy ethos with one stroke of a keyboard.

Here's one final fact for ya: TRUMP LOST CHUMP!!! He's done and there's NOTHING you can do about it. How impotent does that make you feel? So go huddle around your AR and pray for civil war, it won't change the fact that Trump lost and you worship a loser. One of the few one term presidents in our history. So what does that say about you?

gotgame75 said:
Cuervohola said:
I just stated straight up FACTS, while you come back with the Standard Liberal Response, which is "I am rubber and you are glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

HAHAHA... You Liberals never have a comeback because there are none. The Demon Rats you worship are plagued in scandals. I didn't even mention Swallwell banging the Chinese Spy or Feinstein having a Chinese Spy on her staff for 10 years!

Facts??? I've got to hand it to you Trumpians, you puppets are nothing if not obedient & entertaining. You are literally the last person on eGriz to speak about facts/reality and that's saying a lot. You live entirely in the realm of political fantasy. Relax old man, I could crush your entire lunatic conspiracy ethos with one stroke of a keyboard.

Here's one final fact for ya: TRUMP LOST CHUMP!!! He's done and there's NOTHING you can do about it. How impotent does that make you feel? So go huddle around your AR and pray for civil war, it won't change the fact that Trump lost and you worship a loser. One of the few one term presidents in our history. So what does that say about you?

ONCE AGAIN, You can't debate your way out of a paper sack, like ALL Democrat voters. You have NOTHING because your Demon Rat leaders are F'N Idiots. Why do you think people huddle around rifles and prepare for War? I have never met anyone like that, you watch too much TV.

You Dems have no clue, it's like you flat out refuse to feed your brain with information. You're all Gomer Pyle and you're happy with that. The only way you figure that Sleepy China the Racist Rapist Pedophile won is thinking that he really got more votes than Obama in 4 predominately Black cities, magically in the middle of the night. That's only one example.

"Yeah, um what does that mean Georgie"???

What happens on January 6th, Smart guy?

Cuervohola said:
gotgame75 said:

ONCE AGAIN, You can't debate your way out of a paper sack, like ALL Democrat voters. You have NOTHING because your Demon Rat leaders are F'N Idiots. Why do you think people huddle around rifles and prepare for War? I have never met anyone like that, you watch too much TV.

You Dems have no clue, it's like you flat out refuse to feed your brain with information. You're all Gomer Pyle and you're happy with that. The only way you figure that Sleepy China the Racist Rapist Pedophile won is thinking that he really got more votes than Obama in 4 predominately Black cities, magically in the middle of the night. That's only one example.

Cuervo- you and your proud white boys/QAnon compatriots really ought to acknowledge reality! Trump lost the election. The American people had enough of his narcissism, racism, lies, incompetence and treason. That is why he got trounced in the election. His subsequent temper tantrums and recent threats to democracy, e.g contemplating declaring martial law and appointing a QAnon nutcase attorney to investigate the election, only furthers his self imposed humiliation!

gotgame75 said:
Cuervohola said:

Whoa! ...take it easy!...no reason to get yourself worked up and let your blood pressure go off the charts...everybody knows that
Election was corrupted even my Lib Dems...the establishment hates Trump because he makes them look irrelevant...Montana
overwhelming voted for Trump so I guess we are all lunatics....

.....nobody in there right mind believes a guy who is as clueless as Biden could have out perform the 'anointed one Obama' let alone
beat Trump...without rigging the system...once again there was no Blue Wave...so how could he have won?...reasonable people want
to know..the numbers do not make sense....when most of the Republicans that run and won were Trump supporters....

...there are hundreds of sworn testimony's of people ready to testify in court about seeing Fraud...SCOTUS did not want to take up
the Texas lawsuit because they feared rioting and chose to be cowards and not buck the system...people are losing faith in the system..
....that should have fear them more!

...you Dem said Russia stole the Election from Hillary that lead to the Mueller investigation....if thats the case way this time you don't
want to see an objective Audit of the machines and signatures and legal votes...why would ANY reasonable person not want to
see this done...our Justice system owes it to the 75 million people who voted for Trump so we can be confident it was a fair and
honest Election....the point is it was not fair and honest...in the contested states he lost in ...you guess it Blue States!

...do you not want to see a open and surprivised this done!

grizghost said:
gotgame75 said:

Whoa! ...take it easy!...no reason to get yourself worked up and let your blood pressure go off the charts...everybody knows that
Election was corrupted even my Lib Dems...the establishment hates Trump because he makes them look irrelevant...Montana
overwhelming voted for Trump so I guess we are all lunatics....

.....nobody in there right mind believes a guy who is as clueless as Biden could have out perform the 'anointed one Obama' let alone
beat Trump...without rigging the system...once again there was no Blue Wave...so how could he have won?...reasonable people want
to know..the numbers do not make sense....when most of the Republicans that run and won were Trump supporters....

...there are hundreds of sworn testimony's of people ready to testify in court about seeing Fraud...SCOTUS did not want to take up
the Texas lawsuit because they feared rioting and chose to be cowards and not buck the system...people are losing faith in the system..
....that should have fear them more!

...you Dem said Russia stole the Election from Hillary that lead to the Mueller investigation....if thats the case way this time you don't
want to see an objective Audit of the machines and signatures and legal votes...why would ANY reasonable person not want to
see this done...our Justice system owes it to the 75 million people who voted for Trump so we can be confident it was a fair and
honest Election....the point is it was not fair and honest...in the contested states he lost in ...you guess it Blue States!

...do you not want to see a open and supervised Audit...I say let military do it...

GrizWhiz said:
Cuervohola said:

Cuervo- you and your proud white boys/QAnon compatriots really ought to acknowledge reality! Trump lost the election. The American people had enough of his narcissism, racism, lies, incompetence and treason. That is why he got trounced in the election. His subsequent temper tantrums and recent threats to democracy, e.g contemplating declaring martial law and appointing a QAnon nutcase attorney to investigate the election, only furthers his self imposed humiliation!

.....what's up with the white boy thing? ..sounds like you are the real racists here....your statements are laughable and not based on facts..
there are real fraud cases that need to be looked at and not just name calling...i suggested letting the military do a Audit or re-vote in the
Democratic swing states that voter fraud appears to be rigged...let the better man win...

...what the hell does QAnon have to do with voter fraud in Blue States...please explain? The American people want the truth not just cheap
talk and character assassinations' ...

..voter ID would solve a lot of these illegal ballots too but for some reason Dems oppose it! ...why?

GrizWhiz said:
Cuervohola said:

ANOTHER one? Are you all multiplying like rabbits?

Why is it every single one of you can't debate? I'll tell you. It's YOUR FAULT you show how uneducated you all are.

Here's the first clue for you... Have fun with it... The "Proud Boys" is run by a Black guy... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The Honorable President Trump didn't lose anything, it was stolen.

I see you have no idea what happens on January 6th.

I see you didn't debate the votes in the middle of the night.

How about ballots stored under the tables until most of the vote counters were told to go home?

How about the Dominion software that the Demon Rats were complaining about years ago?

How about election observers not being allowed to watch?

How about the election center boarding up the windows in Detroit?

How about Pennsylvania changing the voting rules, going against the Constitution that says the State Legislature has the only authority?

I don't even know what Q-Anon is, but I do know the Demon Rats invented it and it's fake. You people regurgitate RACISM! and TREASON because your Demon Rats constantly spout that off like Morning Joe and his Bald Husband.

Trump is the least racist President in History besides Lincoln.

He established opportunity zones with Senator Tim Scott,

Created policies that ensured all minority demographics had the lowest unemployment in history pre covid,

Built the wall, which keeps illegals out that TAKE jobs from minorities here,

Signed the First Step Act, ensuring non violent Blacks could get released from Prison.

Now lets talk about Biden...

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black"

"poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids"

"They must be taken off the street,” Biden said. “Unless we do something about that cadre of young people, tens of thousands of them born out of wedlock without parents, without supervision, without any structure, without any conscience developing … we should focus on them now … they will, or a portion of them will become the predators 15 years from now, and madam president we have predators on our streets"

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent"

As far as TREASON, let's look at Biden, ON CAMERA telling the Ukraine audience that he told them they wouldn't get $$$$$ if they didn't fire the prosecutor investigating Hunter.

The Biden's collusion with the Ukraine and China are well known.

Trump's collusion with Russia is proven fake. Never happened. 2 Year Mueller report nothing burger. Keep dreaming

He didn't talk about Martial Law, he debunked that on Twitter.

You know my side is right, and you are wrong. You just wanted to make me type.

GrizWhiz said:
https://www.newsweek.com/sidney-powell-qanon-voter-fraud-lawsuits-georgia-1552050

Sidney is a Demon Rat. She was up on stage in GA with another Demon Rat, Lin Wood, telling people in the Trump crowd not to vote for the Republican candidates.

GrizWhiz said:
https://www.newsweek.com/sidney-powell-qanon-voter-fraud-lawsuits-georgia-1552050

...come on Sydney Powell is a reputable attorney....Qanon does not control her or is she tied with them ...,nobody
really knows who 'QAnon" is or who they are...some say military intelligence but who really know's...maybe CIA?..
just propaganda to discredit her!...either she has the goods or she doesn't...if she doesn't she's making a fool out of herself..

I can only speak for myself...I just want the truth!...something doesn't make sense and needs to be Audit by a Reputable Accounting
Firm or the Military...if we can't trust them than were not a country anymore and just controlled...I wish the military intelligence would
get involved and tell us what they see...there is a dozen or more military intelligence agencies and some of them had to be watching
the election results...I have listen to some Data experts who say the numbers can not be right..Trump was winning big in a lot of the
swing states until early hours when supposedly the machines shut down suspiciously..

.but the media refuses to tell the story..there is no real journalism today just mocking birds...
.if its on Youtube or other social media sites it is quickly removed! ...we are witnessing one of the biggest cover ups and censorships
in US history...very sad!...because WE ALL LOSE!

grizghost said:
GrizWhiz said:

.....what's up with the white boy thing? ..sounds like you are the real racists here....your statements are laughable and not based on facts..
there are real fraud cases that need to be looked at and not just name calling...i suggested letting the military do a Audit or re-vote in the
Democratic swing states that voter fraud appears to be rigged...let the better man win...

...what the hell does QAnon have to do with voter fraud in Blue States...please explain? The American people want the truth not just cheap
talk and character assassinations' ...

..voter ID would solve a lot of these illegal ballots too but for some reason Dems oppose it! ...why?
Let’s just stick to your military solution, why the fuck do you think the military would want to get involved. And if it did how would it work, the untrained grunts would fill in for the thousands of election workers conduct elections and count the vote? Is that it or do they seize the dominion voting machines and send them to the pentagon for inspection by who? Your plan is not fleshed out enough. Does the chairman of the joint chiefs make the call, or does some rouge colonel in the Georgia national guard roll into Atlanta with the dandy bois and the other oath keeper types and stage an armed rebellion.

The balls in your court convince us how this could be done. What your proposing sounds like sedition which I think is a serious crime like treason maybe punishable by death so we are talking about some righteous bucks here dude. Would you risk your own life or liberty for Trump in an election lost by over 7million votes and before you answer remember this I don’t think the federal bureau of prisons allows inmate access to egriz, so there’s that.

Cuervohola said:
GrizWhiz said:

Sidney is a Demon Rat. She was up on stage in GA with another Demon Rat, Lin Wood, telling people in the Trump crowd not to vote for the Republican candidates.

She’s also been at the Whitehouse the last 3 of 4 days scheming with Trump, decipher that. Trump does or does not want her to tell people in Georgia not to vote for republicans. Do you know definition of a tautology?

Next question I watched bill Barr say that there was nothing to predicate the appointment of a special counsel to investigate the election and hunter Biden, so how do you square that if you still believe Trump was cheated out of a second term by fraud?

Jesse said:
Cuervohola said:

She’s also been at the Whitehouse the last 3 of 4 days scheming with Trump, decipher that. Trump does or does not want her to tell people in Georgia not to vote for republicans. Do you know definition of a tautology?

Next question I watched bill Barr say that there was nothing to predicate the appointment of a special counsel to investigate the election and hunter Biden, so how do you square that if you still believe Trump was cheated out of a second term by fraud?

I don't know why or if Trump puts up with her. Unless she has extremely good info nobody else has, he would tell her to get bent just like everyone else.

Barr isn't a fighter, and is truly scared of something for some bizarre reason. That's one of the only decisions by Trump I haven't liked. AG's are supposed to be Bulldogs, but he hired a couple of hairless Poodles.

Cuervohola said:
Jesse said:

I don't know why or if Trump puts up with her. Unless she has extremely good info nobody else has, he would tell her to get bent just like everyone else.

Barr isn't a fighter, and is truly scared of something for some bizarre reason. That's one of the only decisions by Trump I haven't liked. AG's are supposed to be Bulldogs, but he hired a couple of hairless Poodles.

...yes Couervo Sydney has the goods...yes she was a Democrat and so was General Mike Flynn and Lin Wood....they flip when
they saw the corruption not only with the Election but overall treatment of Trump..the hypocrisy ....at this point many Dems
are not comfortable with Election results too...some don't care ' the ends justifies the means'..

https://youtu.be/FAB2NVJtVVg ...hundreds of average Americans that saw voter fraud...this guy did not even vote!

Cuervohola said:
The only way you figure that Sleepy China the Racist Rapist Pedophile won is thinking that he really got more votes than Obama in 4 predominately Black cities, magically in the middle of the night. That's only one example.

One way could be that voting was made more accessible to blacks with early and mail voting. We know how the GOP hates that.

grizghost said:
Cuervohola said:

...yes Couervo Sydney has the goods...yes she was a Democrat and so was General Mike Flynn and Lin Wood....they flip when
they saw the corruption not only with the Election but overall treatment of Trump..the hypocrisy ....at this point many Dems
are not comfortable with Election results too...some don't care ' the ends justifies the means'..

I don't trust Wood or Powell at all since Wood was up on stage telling people not to vote for Perdue and Loeffler, while Powell was behind him with an evil grin. Maybe some Dems will vote against Biden on the 6th like Manchin, but who knows.

https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/trump-supporters-asked-me-to-look-into-voter-fraud-in-nevada-what-i-found-debunked-what-they-were-alleging

Back