• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

RTD - Hauck leads Griz to 3 playoffs in row

After a few posters reaching out and telling me about you, it's no wonder you get attacked on here. You deserve it for what you do to posters, talk about creepy.

Won't happen from me because you're not worth it. Also my military service is nobody's business especially on a football forum. You do you, boo

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:
I think it's funny that Soldier goes after me for being friends with Petek (drugs, etc.), but aligns himself with a reputation for being a drug user.

I think its funny that you are a senior citizen talking shit to strangers with absolutely zero ability or intention to back it up.
I think I am older than Player Rep or whatever name he goes by, but I, too, find it odd that a guy who travels as much as he does, knows everyone who ever lived in Montana of substantial substance, talks daily to coaches. parents, players and alumni and congosceti, has the time and hours to post on a college message board nearly non stop,. while boasting unendingly of his vast achievements and over whelming knowledge of all things. And, does all this without the aid of meds or much else. Personally, I have much more going on that I can visit this site only mostly at night when I wonder what is happening at UM, which, admittedly, is a vastly different place than I knew "back in the day". Reading Egriz reinforces my belief that I was right in looking for a future that offered me more of a world view than Far right politics and message board warriors.But for the hubris, it would be just another tired political site.

profisme said:
mthoopsfan said:
Go Griz! Go Bobby! Go Brint (for predicting it)!

Go away, Sam Herder. He doesn't understand football, despite having access to good info, and, of course, never played the game.

Go away neggies and bad fans.

Watch out, NDSU. Ha.

Haha. II will admit it is at least entertaining to read your bullshit.

The best win the Griz have is over 4-7 Portland State and they just lost to Cal Poly. The Griz do not deserve to get in, but go ahead and try to rationalize it when you know it was unearned. Every team with a winning record the Griz played, beat the Griz.

Eastern Kentucky was also 7-4 and actually beat an FBS team. Austin Peay was 7-4 and beat Eastern Kentucky but two of their losses were to FBS schools, one of which was Alabama.

You cannot logically refute the fact that either of those teams deserved to be in over the Grizzlies.

They may have had a better win, but they also had bad losses to unranked teams. The Griz did not. All their losses were to top 10 teams, 2 seeded teams, and a playoff team in Idaho.

GrizLA said:
gotgame75 said:
I think its funny that you are a senior citizen talking shit to strangers with absolutely zero ability or intention to back it up.
I think I am older than Player Rep or whatever name he goes by, but I, too, find it odd that a guy who travels as much as he does, knows everyone who ever lived in Montana of substantial substance, talks daily to coaches. parents, players and alumni and congosceti, has the time and hours to post on a college message board nearly non stop,. while boasting unendingly of his vast achievements and over whelming knowledge of all things. And, does all this without the aid of meds or much else. Personally, I have much more going on that I can visit this site only mostly at night when I wonder what is happening at UM, which, admittedly, is a vastly different place than I knew "back in the day". Reading Egriz reinforces my belief that I was right in looking for a future that offered me more of a world view than Far right politics and message board warriors.But for the hubris, it would be just another tired political site.

This place would be better if everybody just decided not to respond to PR. Eventually he’d leave.

PTGrizzly said:
GrizLA said:

This place would be better if everybody just decided not to respond to PR. Eventually he’d leave.

I'll work to do my part...

…learned back in the bob marshall wilderness…
…only thing more dangerous than a grizzly…
…a wounded grizzly…

… :shock: ….

PTGrizzly said:
GrizLA said:

I've been posting for 25 years. I retired so that I could post more. If Soldier could stop with the insults, the board would be a better place.

I was a giant neggie, but only because I was convinced we were cursed this year. Even though we are absolutely one of the best 24 teams, I thought the selection committee would snub us. So so glad I was wrong....

mthoopsfan said:
PTGrizzly said:

I've been posting for 25 years. I retired so that I could post more. If Soldier could stop with the insults, the board would be a better place.

mthoopsfan said:
Plainsman said:
Man this board can be a cesspool sometimes.

You have been a bad fan for a long time.

Does he even realize he's doing it?

[quote

I've been posting for 25 years. I retired so that I could post more.
[/quote]

This is quite possibly the saddest thing I have ever read....

zirge said:
goota go through SEMO, ND and SS to get to the chipper.

No idea about SEMO. But if you aren't Big Sky or Missouri Valley then you aren't the best. NDSU is always tough, but upsets happen. We had Sac State on the ropes. This team will make a run and be a great story 20 years from now. This post brought to you by a fan. And a fan just believes.

Butte5518 said:
[quote

[/quote]

How's your sense of humor, 5518? You are so gullible and stupid. You must be a baby too. You should go to college and take a course in humor.

mthoopsfan said:
Butte5518 said:
[quote

How's your sense of humor, 5518? You are so gullible and stupid. You must be a baby too. You should go to college and take a course in humor.
[/quote]

Is that the same kind of humor that has made you the single-most reviled poster in the history eGriz? Take a look around this board - it's you versus EVERYONE.

Copper Griz said:
mthoopsfan said:
My son was an Army Ranger, in Iraq twice. Got a 4-inch shrapnel hole in him the first deployment. Was the head of a small sniper unit and door-to-door guy. In Falluja and Sadr City. Did some joint missions with Chris Kyle. A nephew graduated from West Point in May. Another nephew graduated from the Air Force Academy a few years ago, and played safety. My dad, and 2 uncles, were in WW II, in the Pacific and Europe. My family has done a heck of a lot more for the US than the Private. And does a lot more for the Griz.

When you denigrate the service of a veteran to make yourself look better on a football board - probably time to step away from the Keyboard and evaluate where you are in life. Seriously, I know you support the Griz through good and bad times, but this is making you look bad. Just stop.

He supports the Griz until a coach cuts an American Indian player. Then he whines and cries and cancels his season tickets. But, as we all know, he is the definition of a Good Fan!

RoseyMustGo said:
Copper Griz said:
When you denigrate the service of a veteran to make yourself look better on a football board - probably time to step away from the Keyboard and evaluate where you are in life. Seriously, I know you support the Griz through good and bad times, but this is making you look bad. Just stop.

He supports the Griz until a coach cuts an American Indian player. Then he whines and cries and cancels his season tickets. But, as we all know, he is the definition of a Good Fan!

He’s a weak-hearted fan who is only in it to buffet his own sense of self-worth. He wants to be recognized as important- the second that idea meets any resistance whatsoever, he loses it…

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:

Is that the same kind of humor that has made you the single-most reviled poster in the history eGriz? Take a look around this board - it's you versus EVERYONE.
[/quote]

No, it's me v. 15 posters, most of whom are dummies, like yourself.

Back