• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

RTD - Hauck leads Griz to 3 playoffs in row

RoseyMustGo said:
Copper Griz said:
When you denigrate the service of a veteran to make yourself look better on a football board - probably time to step away from the Keyboard and evaluate where you are in life. Seriously, I know you support the Griz through good and bad times, but this is making you look bad. Just stop.

He supports the Griz until a coach cuts an American Indian player. Then he whines and cries and cancels his season tickets. But, as we all know, he is the definition of a Good Fan!

Yes, I support Native Americans and am opposed to racism. How about you? Do you have any principles? I care way more about Native Americans than I do a new arrogant hoops coach.

Vegas has the Griz in the top 6 for odds to win it all, odd considering quite a few on this board have them at 25

Hurdlingriz said:
Vegas has the Griz in the top 6 for odds to win it all, odd considering quite a few on this board have them at 25

Vegas just wants your money lol

mthoopsfan said:
gotgame75 said:
How's your sense of humor, 5518? You are so gullible and stupid. You must be a baby too. You should go to college and take a course in humor.

Is that the same kind of humor that has made you the single-most reviled poster in the history eGriz? Take a look around this board - it's you versus EVERYONE.

No, it's me v. 15 posters, most of whom are dummies, like yourself.
[/quote]

Oh only 15 posters??? Well in that case... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've never seen someone so legitimately terrible at defending himself and talking smack despite doing it constantly over the course of years. You would think you would get better at it by default, but no you just continually dig yourself into a deeper and deeper hole.

mthoopsfan said:
RoseyMustGo said:
He supports the Griz until a coach cuts an American Indian player. Then he whines and cries and cancels his season tickets. But, as we all know, he is the definition of a Good Fan!

Yes, I support Native Americans and am opposed to racism. How about you? Do you have any principles? I care way more about Native Americans than I do a new arrogant hoops coach.

The fact that you blame racism for Momberg not making the cut is not only beyond classless, it denigrates actual racism. It's total BS and a complete cop out.

How about you tell us more about how you were trying to make moves and create dissent against Holsinger behind the scenes with the Roundball Club (which was universally rejected)? Is this the action of a "good fan"?

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:

The fact that you blame racism for Momberg not making the cut is not only beyond classless, it denigrates actual racism. It's total BS and a complete cop out.

How about you tell us more about how you were trying to make moves and create dissent against Holsinger behind the scenes with the Roundball Club (which was universally rejected)? Is this the action of a "good fan"?

I didn’t say cutting anyone was racist. I said I support Native Americans and oppose racism. Can you not read?

I have never tried to create dissent against Holsinger behind the scene. I don’t know who is in roundball club. Everything I said about the coach was on egriz.

You are a liar.

mthoopsfan said:
gotgame75 said:
How's your sense of humor, 5518? You are so gullible and stupid. You must be a baby too. You should go to college and take a course in humor.

Is that the same kind of humor that has made you the single-most reviled poster in the history eGriz? Take a look around this board - it's you versus EVERYONE.

[/quote]

Speaking of dummies, how are you so bad at predictions with your vast knowledge, insight, and having-played-the-game-ness? You were wrong FOUR times this year on picking the griz games, including being so, so, soooo wrong about the outcome of The Brawl. Didn't you predict the griz were going to blow out the Cats? Oops. I think maybe you just listen to Bobby too much, following him around like a lost puppy dog and believing his hype, RTD nonsense, etc. You do know Bobby didn't play the game, correct? I'm assuming this is why he sucks as a coach and has no idea how to stop the Bobcats even when everyone knows they're going to run the ball on every single play?

poorgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Speaking of dummies, how are you so bad at predictions with your vast knowledge, insight, and having-played-the-game-ness? You were wrong FOUR times this year on picking the griz games, including being so, so, soooo wrong about the outcome of The Brawl. Didn't you predict the griz were going to blow out the Cats? Oops. I think maybe you just listen to Bobby too much, following him around like a lost puppy dog and believing his hype, RTD nonsense, etc. You do know Bobby didn't play the game, correct? I'm assuming this is why he sucks as a coach and has no idea how to stop the Bobcats even when everyone knows they're going to run the ball on every single play?
[/quote]

Ugh...brutal.

SoldierGriz said:
poorgriz said:

Ugh...brutal.
[/quote]

I've asked this in a couple different threads, and I know other posters have said the same thing, but did PR ever respond to why he's so enamored with Bobby and thinks he's such a good coach? Did someone convince PR that Bobby played the game somewhere? LOL

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:

Momberg scoring 4 a game this year at Western. Couple other players there putting up some much betterr numbers. Neither a Native American or recruited by Lady Griz. Huh??

Mousegriz said:
gotgame75 said:

Momberg scoring 4 a game this year at Western. Couple other players there putting up some much betterr numbers. Neither a Native American or recruited by Lady Griz. Huh??

Battle leading the big sky in scoring.

poorgriz said:
poorgriz said:
Methinks PR is pinned and therefore doesn't have an answer to the question.

Why the radio silence PR, Cat got your tongue? :lol:

The silence from PR is deafening. All this... you don't know shit if you haven't played the game, while he's slobbering all over Hauck... and then realized Hauck never played the game... precious. :lol: :lol:

poorgriz said:
poorgriz said:
Methinks PR is pinned and therefore doesn't have an answer to the question.

Huh? We are partying in Bremen Germany tonight. Surprisingly fun scene What was I supposed to respond to? I already said Weber would beat Cats.

PDXGrizzly said:
I’ll bite. I’ll be a neggie fer ya. Griz are only in because of the money. Gonna have to prove that they belong.

I wonder if we have become the new UNI…

This hoops person needs his own personal thread to entertain himself. Predictable banter ad nauseum

first11 said:
PDXGrizzly said:
I’ll bite. I’ll be a neggie fer ya. Griz are only in because of the money. Gonna have to prove that they belong.

I wonder if we have become the new UNI…

This hoops person needs his own personal thread to entertain himself. Predictable banter ad nauseum

You need to make a football substantive post. What ya got?

mthoopsfan said:
poorgriz said:

Huh? We are partying in Bremen Germany tonight. Surprisingly fun scene What was I supposed to respond to? I already said Weber would beat Cats.

I've asked you several times how Bobby Hauck can be a great coach when he never played the game??? That makes absolutely zero sense to me.

poorgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

I've asked you several times how Bobby Hauck can be a great coach when he never played the game??? That makes absolutely zero sense to me.

One can be a great coach, observer or fan without having played the game. And I have never said otherwise. However, I can sometimes see things, often stupid things, in posts that show that someone never played the game. And I sometimes point that out. And often the poster starts crying like a baby.

Back