• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

RTD - Hauck leads Griz to 3 playoffs in row

mthoopsfan said:
bigtyme said:
PR, it is obvious where your bias lies. This is only because of a big pay day for the NCAA. I am not negative, but instead a realist. RTM baby is more realistic. Rise to Mediocrity…because this is where Montana is.

I don't agree. I am objective; some of you are biased.

Look at the what the chair of the committee just said. I summarized above. I know you are a good fan.

3 years in the playoffs, with 2 10 win season, is not RTM. Please root for your team and be positive.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you for real?

bigsky33 said:
mthoopsfan said:

Look at the what the chair of the committee just said. I summarized above. I know you are a good fan.

3 years in the playoffs, with 2 10 win season, is not RTM. Please root for your team and be positive.

Feel free to use your words? Or is that all of the smarts you have?

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:

Good god you are one sad pathetic old man. It never ceases to amaze me.

But I am a good fan and good poster, and don't use drugs and steroids. How about you?

mthoopsfan said:
gotgame75 said:
Good god you are one sad pathetic old man. It never ceases to amaze me.

But I am a good fan and good poster, and don't use drugs and steroids. How about you?

Sick burn bro. The fact you think this is some sort of insult is :lol:

You should want to be on drugs- the fact that you are this delusional and douchey stone cold sober is actually quite remarkable.

mthoopsfan said:
Go Griz! Go Bobby! Go Brint (for predicting it)!

Go away, Sam Herder. He doesn't understand football, despite having access to good info, and, of course, never played the game.

Go away neggies and bad fans.

Watch out, NDSU. Ha.

You are insufferable. :lol: :lol:

Dirty politics got UM into the playoffs, not big game Bobs coaching ability. THATS not negativity, just the truth. Anyone who has been a fan of or around this team knows this is the truth,

That said…. I’ll take it.

The Griz are gonna throttle SEMO, 56-20.

Moreover, THIS could be the year NDSU is actually bad enough that UM, if game planned and executed to perfection, could see the Griz beat them at home and put them into quarters.

Idaho is gonna destroy SELA and Samford. Their records hide the fact their competition was/is trash.

I predict a UM Idaho quarterfinal. UM gets revenge, makes it to the semis, and beats Sac, unless they cheat again, and it’s Sac State, Pam U, so you know they will,

I think… IF the Griz pull off the upset on the road in the Fargo Dome, they will make it to the NC.

SinCityGriz2005 said:
Dirty politics got UM into the playoffs, not big game Bobs coaching ability. THATS not negativity, just the truth. Anyone who has been a fan of or around this team knows this is the truth,

Moreover, THIS could be the year NDSU is actually bad enough that UM, if game planned and executed to perfection, could see the Griz beat them at home and put them into quarters.

Idaho is gonna destroy SELA and Samford. Their records hide the fact their competition was/is trash.

I predict a UM Idaho quarterfinal. UM gets revenge, makes it to the semis, and beats Sac, unless they cheat again, and it’s Sac State, Pam U, so you know they will,

I think… IF the Griz pull off the upset on the road in the Fargo Dome, they will make it to the NC.

I admire your wishful thinking.

mthoopsfan said:
bigsky33 said:

Then again, towards the end of the selection show Craig Haley made the case that Montana should not
have been picked over UT Martin and others. Not saying he is right but he did make a good case for how he was a little unhappy on the selection committee's last four in.

The main reason the Griz are in the playoffs, is the watered-down FCS. Many of the always tough participants have moved up: App State, Sam Houston, James Madison, Liberty, to name a few.

Aren't the Griz in the exact same position in the playoffs as they would have been with a win over MSU? The Griz weren't going to get a seed. First round home game either way. I don't think the non-seeded teams are ranked.

What was all the hand-wringing about yesterday? Ha.

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:

You should want to be on drugs- the fact that you are this delusional and douchey stone cold sober is actually quite remarkable.

I think it's funny that Soldier goes after me for being friends with Petek (drugs, etc.), but aligns himself with a reputation for being a drug user.

mthoopsfan said:
Aren't the Griz in the exact same position in the playoffs as they would have been with a win over MSU? The Griz weren't going to get a seed. First round home game either way. I don't think the non-seeded teams are ranked.

What was all the hand-wringing about yesterday? Ha.

On this we agree. Griz weren’t getting a seed regardless. But the hand wringing was about whether every chip would fall the way that was necessary to enable the Griz to sneak in with a loss. And those chips basically fell exactly as the Griz needed after that performance.

SinCityGriz2005 said:

That is an impressive post.

zirge said:
mthoopsfan said:
Then again, towards the end of the selection show Craig Haley made the case that Montana should not
have been picked over UT Martin and others. Not saying he is right but he did make a good case for how he was a little unhappy on the selection committee's last four in.

I'll take the view of the chair of the selection committee over Haley.

maroonandsilver said:
The main reason the Griz are in the playoffs, is the watered-down FCS. Many of the always tough participants have moved up: App State, Sam Houston, James Madison, Liberty, to name a few.

The Big Sky conference is the best it's ever been.

mthoopsfan said:
gotgame75 said:

I think it's funny that Soldier goes after me for being friends with Petek (drugs, etc.), but aligns himself with a reputation for being a drug user.

WT actual F are you talking about? I am aligned with no one. Senile old man stalker is what you are Playa...

We can also thank a weakened FCS for getting selected this year… If many of the teams who have moved up to FBS were still in the FCS, no way we would have made it

mthoopsfan said:
maroonandsilver said:

The Big Sky conference is the best it's ever been.

Maybe, it's probably deeper, and more competitive top to bottom. But I'll take the old original BSC with Nevada and Boise State.

mthoopsfan said:
Go Griz! Go Bobby! Go Brint (for predicting it)!

Go away, Sam Herder. He doesn't understand football, despite having access to good info, and, of course, never played the game.

Go away neggies and bad fans.

Watch out, NDSU. Ha.

Haha. II will admit it is at least entertaining to read your bullshit.

The best win the Griz have is over 4-7 Portland State and they just lost to Cal Poly. The Griz do not deserve to get in, but go ahead and try to rationalize it when you know it was unearned. Every team with a winning record the Griz played, beat the Griz.

Eastern Kentucky was also 7-4 and actually beat an FBS team. Austin Peay was 7-4 and beat Eastern Kentucky but two of their losses were to FBS schools, one of which was Alabama.

You cannot logically refute the fact that either of those teams deserved to be in over the Grizzlies.

Back