• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

RTD - Hauck leads Griz to 3 playoffs in row

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
You've been praising GotGame's posts, Private. Don't you even remember, Private?

Who cares? I've commented on many posts stubby. Yours are particularly disturbing and full of straight up trash.

You are a hypocrite. Aligning yourself with druggies.

mthoopsfan said:
gotgame75 said:
I think its funny that you are a senior citizen talking shit to strangers with absolutely zero ability or intention to back it up.

I back up what I say on the message board, and have fun teasing guys like you. Who don't know football or the program, and aren't very smart.

:lol: Look at you openly bragging about being a keyboard gangster! :lol:

You talk shit and personally insult people with absolutely no intention of being able to back that up in real life. That is the definition of a coward and clown.

mthoopsfan said:
RoseyMustGo said:
You served our country and put your ass on the line. He didn't. That's all I need to know.

My son was an Army Ranger, in Iraq twice. Got a 4-inch shrapnel hole in him the first deployment. Was the head of a small sniper unit and door-to-door guy. In Falluja and Sadr City. Did some joint missions with Chris Kyle. A nephew graduated from West Point in May. Another nephew graduated from the Air Force Academy a few years ago, and played safety. My dad, and 2 uncles, were in WW II, in the Pacific and Europe. My family has done a heck of a lot more for the US than the Private. And does a lot more for the Griz.

When you denigrate the service of a veteran to make yourself look better on a football board - probably time to step away from the Keyboard and evaluate where you are in life. Seriously, I know you support the Griz through good and bad times, but this is making you look bad. Just stop.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:
Who cares? I've commented on many posts stubby. Yours are particularly disturbing and full of straight up trash.

I align myself with no one. You on the other hand are a bona-fide lover of a felon convicted of selling coke in Montana. He is your hair-pulling friend...not mine.

Also, most Montanans respect Privates in our Armed Forces. I'll wear your title proudly. But, go ahead and continue to disrespect those choosing to serve. You never did - nobody cares what your family has done.

...and one should not have to be reminded to stand for the National Anthem...but, that is also par for your course. What a turd.

16 teams have moved up from fcs since 2008. More prior to that. Playoffs expanded from 16 to 24 on 2013. The playoff bar is considerably lower....but doesn't fit some goofballs' narratives.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

I align myself with no one. You on the other hand are a bona-fide lover of a felon convicted of selling coke in Montana. He is your hair-pulling friend...not mine.

Also, most Montanans respect Privates in our Armed Forces. I'll wear your title proudly. But, go ahead and continue to disrespect those choosing to serve. You never did - nobody cares what your family has done.

...and one should not have to be reminded to stand for the National Anthem...but, that is also par for your course. What a turd.

Again, my family including my son has done way more than you. Did you even deploy to a war zone? Are you so dumb to not even realize that my national anthem comment was a joke? Soldier, you got nothing.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Just because we both openly call out what is reality- that you are an insecure narcissistic douche who purposely acts obnoxious on the internet in order to get attention- doesn’t mean we are some how “aligned” :lol:

Your lame attempts at insults are only embarrassing for you.

Code:
Mousegriz said:
16 teams have moved up from fcs since 2008. More prior to that. Playoffs expanded from 16 to 24 on 2013. The playoff bar is considerably lower....but doesn't fit some goofballs' narratives.

The big sky conference is the strongest it has ever been. Many new teams have moved into FCS too. You should used your time on the bench to learn more about sports.

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:

Just because we both openly call out what is reality- that you are an insecure narcissistic douche who purposely acts obnoxious on the internet in order to get attention- doesn’t mean we are some how “aligned” :lol:

Your lame attempts at insults are only embarrassing for you.

Show egriz your steroid body.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Again, my family including my son has done way more than you. Did you even deploy to a war zone? Are you so dumb to not even realize that my national anthem comment was a joke? Soldier, you got nothing.

This "Private" has served in excess of 8 years in combat since 2001. You served zero. GFY.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER - RLTW.

4 wins 7 losses......"best" record of a team the Griz beat in the regular season.

Portland and NW State had chances to get to 5 and 6 but NWS got "nicked" 66-7 by Incarnate Word and PSU couldn't get past 2 win Cal Poly(???).

Griz sure had a tough schedule this year!

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

This is a new low even for you PR. Unbelievable. You clearly have no self awareness. You are not a honorable man and deserve every ounce of shit
you get on here.

What kind of person would belittle a person's service to this country? That is a low blow and real has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Mods should clean that up no need for it on a message board

GrizProtocol said:
What kind of person would belittle a person's service to this country? That is a low blow and real has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Meh...he is a soft, old man. Let him continue to expose himself for what he really is.

So, you register today and start talking big? Who do you honk you are?

Soldier gives crap to me 10 times more than I do back. He should be told to clean up his act. I have belittled his service. I gave him the nickname Private long ago. My son was a Ranger, deployed, was the head of a sniper unit, and got a Purple Heart in his first deployment. Many more of our family are serving and served. Soldier is the problem, not me.

SoldierGriz said:
GrizProtocol said:

Meh...he is a soft, old man. Let him continue to expose himself for what he really is.

Happy to compare anything I’ve accomplished in life, to you.

So you belittle him for serving his country? You would think a person of character and a son that served would have a clue.

Sorry I side tracked your personal attacks in this thread.

GrizProtocol said:
So you belittle him for serving his country? You would think a person of character and a son that served would have a clue.

Sorry I side tracked your personal attacks in this thread.

I haven’t belittled his service. Stop saying dumb things. I get attacked more than anyone in the board. You need to do some reading and look around. My nephew who graduated from West Point in May and nephew who graduated from the Air Force academy a few years ago want you to get with the program. Let’s hear about your military service. Newby.

zirge said:
mthoopsfan said:
Feel free to use your words? Or is that all of the smarts you have?
Then again, towards the end of the selection show Craig Haley made the case that Montana should not
have been picked over UT Martin and others. Not saying he is right but he did make a good case for how he was a little unhappy on the selection committee's last four in.

That dumb fuck thinks YSU should have gotten in. Fuck that! They were 7-4 with a horrible loss to Mo State and a 1 point win to an 0-11 team and a 3 point win to a 2-9 team. They don’t deserve shit. He hates the Griz and is a huge bison and MVFC homer.

Back