• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

RTD - Hauck leads Griz to 3 playoffs in row

Yes!! we got them right where we Want them. We are underdogs with a straight shot to the Semis. Go Griz

mthoopsfan said:
gotgame75 said:
Sick burn bro. The fact you think this is some sort of insult is :lol:

You should want to be on drugs- the fact that you are this delusional and douchey stone cold sober is actually quite remarkable.

I think it's funny that Soldier goes after me for being friends with Petek (drugs, etc.), but aligns himself with a reputation for being a drug user.

I think its funny that you are a senior citizen talking shit to strangers with absolutely zero ability or intention to back it up.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
I think it's funny that Soldier goes after me for being friends with Petek (drugs, etc.), but aligns himself with a reputation for being a drug user.

WT actual F are you talking about? I am aligned with no one. Senile old man stalker is what you are Playa...

Isn't it hilarious how this guy drops names of former players, 30-40 years younger than he is, and tries to spin it that they are "friends"?

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

WT actual F are you talking about? I am aligned with no one. Senile old man stalker is what you are Playa...

You served our country and put your ass on the line. He didn't. That's all I need to know.

profisme said:
mthoopsfan said:
Go Griz! Go Bobby! Go Brint (for predicting it)!

Go away, Sam Herder. He doesn't understand football, despite having access to good info, and, of course, never played the game.

Go away neggies and bad fans.

Watch out, NDSU. Ha.

Haha. II will admit it is at least entertaining to read your bullshit.

The best win the Griz have is over 4-7 Portland State and they just lost to Cal Poly. The Griz do not deserve to get in, but go ahead and try to rationalize it when you know it was unearned. Every team with a winning record the Griz played, beat the Griz.

Eastern Kentucky was also 7-4 and actually beat an FBS team. Austin Peay was 7-4 and beat Eastern Kentucky but two of their losses were to FBS schools, one of which was Alabama.

You cannot logically refute the fact that either of those teams deserved to be in over the Grizzlies.

Just to your point about Eastern Kentucky, they are in the playoffs so not sure what they have to do with the discussion or anything to do with whether we are in or not. As for austin peay, they probably have an argument but I doubt that the competition in their conference is as competitive or as deep as the big sky is.

The only reason Montana is in, which I really didn't think was possible after yesterday either, is based on strength of schedule and close losses to ranked teams mostly without our starting quarterback and an inept second string quarterback

profisme said:
mthoopsfan said:
Go Griz! Go Bobby! Go Brint (for predicting it)!

Go away, Sam Herder. He doesn't understand football, despite having access to good info, and, of course, never played the game.

Go away neggies and bad fans.

Watch out, NDSU. Ha.

The best win the Griz have is over 4-7 Portland State and they just lost to Cal Poly. The Griz do not deserve to get in, but go ahead and try to rationalize it when you know it was unearned. Every team with a winning record the Griz played, beat the Griz.

Eastern Kentucky was also 7-4 and actually beat an FBS team. Austin Peay was 7-4 and beat Eastern Kentucky but two of their losses were to FBS schools, one of which was Alabama.

You cannot logically refute the fact that either of those teams deserved to be in over the Grizzlies.

EKU is trash. Period. I been to their games and am familiar with the program. Richmond was a short drive, so I thought hey decent FCS football close to the house? Cool. No not cool,

The entire OVC is garbage. The best teams left the conference for the big league, MVC and other conferences.

The ONLY challenges the big sky teams will have are SDSU, NDSU, and Furman. The rest aren’t even worthy.

To echo other posters, the FCS is insanely weak now. GSU, ASU, MU, JMU, UMass, and countless others moved up to C-USA and the FCS Belt Conference. Seriously, Itsh Tech (aka DixieState) lmao St. Thomas, bother Cousin U of hilltop Arkansas… the only competition left is in the MVC/BSC.

Fahque said:
profisme said:

Just to your point about Eastern Kentucky, they are in the playoffs so not sure what they have to do with the discussion or anything to do with whether we are in or not. As for austin peay, they probably have an argument but I doubt that the competition in their conference is as competitive or as deep as the big sky is.

The only reason Montana is in, which I really didn't think was possible after yesterday either, is based on strength of schedule and close losses to ranked teams mostly without our starting quarterback and an inept second string quarterback

Fair enough, I guess I missed Eastern Kentucky somehow while laughing at the original post. However, Austin Peay at least beat a team with a winning record which is something the Griz can't say this year.

Thank you for pointing the EKU thing out.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:
Aren't the Griz in the exact same position in the playoffs as they would have been with a win over MSU? The Griz weren't going to get a seed. First round home game either way. I don't think the non-seeded teams are ranked.

What was all the hand-wringing about yesterday? Ha.

On this we agree. Griz weren’t getting a seed regardless. But the hand wringing was about whether every chip would fall the way that was necessary to enable the Griz to sneak in with a loss. And those chips basically fell exactly as the Griz needed after that performance.

Still believe that if we would have won yesterday we would be the #8 seed... SOS must have been a big consideration given we are in the playoffs after yesterday's pedestrian effort...

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

You've been praising GotGame's posts, Private. Don't you even remember, Private?

…got to pass on tanted grizette…
…do know our record is 0-0 now…
…a little grizmas in november…

:cool:

maroonandsilver said:
mthoopsfan said:
The Big Sky conference is the best it's ever been.

Maybe, it's probably deeper, and more competitive top to bottom. But I'll take the old original BSC with Nevada and Boise State.

Those are 2 teams. The conference had 6 very good teams this year.

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:

I think its funny that you are a senior citizen talking shit to strangers with absolutely zero ability or intention to back it up.

I back up what I say on the message board, and have fun teasing guys like you. Who don't know football or the program, and aren't very smart.

Grisette said:
KJB said:
The griz getting in tants the whole playoff. Can't get in on merit have to buy their way in.

Please, can somebody explain "tanted" to me?

Screenshot-2022-11-20-125352.png

I think it's kind of like band

profisme said:
Fahque said:

Fair enough, I guess I missed Eastern Kentucky somehow while laughing at the original post. However, Austin Peay at least beat a team with a winning record which is something the Griz can't say this year.

Thank you for pointing the EKU thing out.

Why don't you look at the Sagarin, to compare teams and strengths of schedule? Then, feel free to get back to us.

profisme said:

Just so you know: Eastern Kentucky did get a bid. They probably won't have much trouble with Gardner-Webb, then they get William & Mary.

You apparently missed some of what the committee chair said about dealing with the (7-4) bubble teams. Check out the "kiss of death" for each on the "Yes They Do ..." From the evidence, the committee paid more attention to bad losses than they were impressed by glamorous wins or close losses (even FBS upsets).

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

You've been praising GotGame's posts, Private. Don't you even remember, Private?

Who cares? I've commented on many posts stubby. Yours are particularly disturbing and full of straight up trash.

GrizTexas said:
Still believe that if we would have won yesterday we would be the #8 seed... SOS must have been a big consideration given we are in the playoffs after yesterday's pedestrian effort...

"pedestrian effort" is being very generous. "couch potato effort" seems more accurate.

RoseyMustGo said:
SoldierGriz said:

You served our country and put your ass on the line. He didn't. That's all I need to know.

My son was an Army Ranger, in Iraq twice. Got a 4-inch shrapnel hole in him the first deployment. Was the head of a small sniper unit and door-to-door guy. In Falluja and Sadr City. Did some joint missions with Chris Kyle. A nephew graduated from West Point in May. Another nephew graduated from the Air Force Academy a few years ago, and played safety. My dad, and 2 uncles, were in WW II, in the Pacific and Europe. My family has done a heck of a lot more for the US than the Private. And does a lot more for the Griz.

Back