• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Question regarding Fall Schedule

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
I was vaccinated by my body's immune response to the actual virus. Only drug manufacturer stockholders and big brother politicians benefit from someone like me getting the shot(s).

I personally know many people who had the virus and got the shots and report the illness following vaccination was worse than the virus.

If you don't want to risk being exposed to the virus, stay the f*ck home, don't let anyone in, and do whatever else blows your hair back to try to stay "safe." It's (or it used to be) a free country.

Guess we should've let those get polio who wanted it. ;)

So we’re comparing polio to a cold? Uh, ok. Also, since we now keep people’s polio contaminated feces out of our food and water, a polio vaccine is probably no longer necessary.

argh! said:
alabamagrizzly said:
All that means is that the shots don’t normally cause death.

not a fan of the cdc, but have you considered who has been vaccinated first? you know, older people, who mysteriously somehow die from various causes earlier than younger people?

Kinda like older people are primarily the only ones at risk from dying from covid. Yet, some people want to force a vaccine on everyone, which is back to my main point. There’s zero reason to force a vaccine on everyone and bar those from public places that refuse the vaccine.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
Great post, Bama. When a completely healthy Hank Aaron keeled over within a week of his first shot, I said “no mas”. No bueno. No shots for me.

"Hank Aaron's cause of death has been revealed days after he died.

The baseball legend and Hall of Famer died of natural causes, an investigator with the Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office tells PEOPLE on Monday."

https://people.com/sports/hank-aaron-cause-of-death-revealed/

Sure thing. i trust the medical community COMPLETELY on this one. Totally. Fully. No question.

I mean, it’s just plain bad luck, all these people dying RIGHT after they get the virus vaccine. Pure coinkeydink

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
"Hank Aaron's cause of death has been revealed days after he died.

The baseball legend and Hall of Famer died of natural causes, an investigator with the Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office tells PEOPLE on Monday."

https://people.com/sports/hank-aaron-cause-of-death-revealed/

Sure thing. i trust the medical community COMPLETELY on this one. Totally. Fully. No question.

I mean, it’s just plain bad luck, all these people dying RIGHT after they get the virus vaccine. Pure coinkeydink

You must trust the science! Especially the science that backs my viewpoint. Remember, the science once said that the earth was flat and the sun revolved around the earth. :eek:

"Hank Aaron’s death had nothing to do with the Covid-19 vaccine."

"The Fulton County medical examiner has also said there was nothing to suggest that Mr. Aaron had an allergic or anaphylactic reaction related to the vaccine.

Health officials say that so far, with more than 25 million doses administered in the United States, the two vaccines already authorized for use appear to be quite safe. There have been a few severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, but they are treatable and considered rare, and no deaths have been reported from them. The rates at which anaphylaxis has occurred so far — five cases in every million doses of the vaccine by Pfizer and BioNTech, and 2.8 cases per million for the vaccine by Moderna — are in line with what happens with other widely used vaccines.

He said the federal government had “implemented the most intense and comprehensive vaccine safety monitoring program in history.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/31/us/hank-aaron-death-covid-vaccine.html

MikeyGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

You must trust the science! Especially the science that backs my viewpoint. Remember, the science once said that the earth was flat and the sun revolved around the earth. :eek:
This is besides the point of this thread, but no it didn't. The Catholic church said that. Science knew the Earth was round all way back in the 3rd century BC, when Hellenistic astronomers correctly calculated the circumference of the Earth, which was also around the time other people were first proposing the heliocentric model.

Anyways, back to your anti-vax argument.

uofmman1122 said:
MikeyGriz said:
This is besides the point of this thread, but no it didn't. The Catholic church said that. Science knew the Earth was round all way back in the 3rd century BC, when Hellenistic astronomers correctly calculated the circumference of the Earth, which was also around the time other people were first proposing the heliocentric model.

Not anti-vax. Pro choice.

MikeyGriz said:
uofmman1122 said:

:lol: :lol: :thumb: :clap:

MikeyGriz said:
uofmman1122 said:

lmao whatever you say, bro.

PlayerRep said:
"Hank Aaron’s death had nothing to do with the Covid-19 vaccine."

"The Fulton County medical examiner has also said there was nothing to suggest that Mr. Aaron had an allergic or anaphylactic reaction related to the vaccine.

Health officials say that so far, with more than 25 million doses administered in the United States, the two vaccines already authorized for use appear to be quite safe. There have been a few severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, but they are treatable and considered rare, and no deaths have been reported from them. The rates at which anaphylaxis has occurred so far — five cases in every million doses of the vaccine by Pfizer and BioNTech, and 2.8 cases per million for the vaccine by Moderna — are in line with what happens with other widely used vaccines.

He said the federal government had “implemented the most intense and comprehensive vaccine safety monitoring program in history.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/31/us/hank-aaron-death-covid-vaccine.html

Mmmm, that kool-aid looks good. Too good maybe.

uofmman1122 said:
MikeyGriz said:

Right? I want the choice to not vaccinate, but I’m going to be upset about people having the choice to not let me do things because I don’t vaccinate. If it isn’t the consequences of my own actions. Can’t have it both ways.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
I was vaccinated by my body's immune response to the actual virus. Only drug manufacturer stockholders and big brother politicians benefit from someone like me getting the shot(s).

I personally know many people who had the virus and got the shots and report the illness following vaccination was worse than the virus.

If you don't want to risk being exposed to the virus, stay the f*ck home, don't let anyone in, and do whatever else blows your hair back to try to stay "safe." It's (or it used to be) a free country.

It amazes me that so many want to compare getting the covid vaccine with buying gas station sushi.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
uofmman1122 said:

Right? I want the choice to not vaccinate, but I’m going to be upset about people having the choice to not let me do things because I don’t vaccinate. If it isn’t the consequences of my own actions. Can’t have it both ways.

You have the freedom not to get vaccinated. Why wouldn't you want/allow other people, or organizations, not to be able to make the rules about who gets to enter their house or stadium? Seems like a contradiction. You get freedom of choice, but they don't?

PlayerRep said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:

You have the freedom not to get vaccinated. Why wouldn't you want/allow other people, or organizations, not to be able to make the rules about who gets to enter their house or stadium? Seems like a contradiction. You get freedom of choice, but they don't?

hopefully he marinerfan was being sarcastic. based on his other comment, i thought so.

HelenaHandBasket said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:

It amazes me that so many want to compare getting the covid vaccine with buying gas station sushi.
Where are you finding the delectable gas station sushi of which you speak? I am a connoisseur of C-store cuisine and am known to plan trips around the succulency.

garizzalies said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Where are you finding the delectable gas station sushi of which you speak? I am a connoisseur of C-store cuisine and am known to plan trips around the succulency.
85-89 it was Oly's hotdogs 3 for a buck. One chili, one ketchup and one kraut and onions. Tide you over, but three trips to the can the next day.

garizzalies said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

I know a place you can get some gas station chitlins if you’re really interested in living on the edge. Makes gas station sushi look like the Mustard Seed. I won’t even get started on how good they smell. O’course you might need to reup your polio vaccine before you venture this way.

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

hopefully he marinerfan was being sarcastic. based on his other comment, i thought so.

Then, it was over, under or through my head.

garizzalies said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Town Pump has the best California roll in town...pump. Genuine imitation, imitation crab meat. Did you know, in parts of North Dakota (there’s really only one part of ND, which is all of it), they go to gas stations to get something called “breakfast pizza”? A gas station makes a pizza, and then puts eggs, ham, bacon, and sausage on it. Then, the citizens dip it in ranch dressing and eat it for their first or second breakfast. True story.

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

Indeed I was. Forgot the sarcasm font, sirs - my apologies. I was also pointing out the irony that some folks (not really saying that about anyone on this site) just aren’t satisfied. They like NEED to have that freedom, but it is the end of the damn world if someone else uses THEIR freedom to exclude them because of a choice/choices they made.

Carry on, back to the task at hand.

Latest posts

Back