• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Question regarding Fall Schedule

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
It sure does.

It explains why I wear a mask

It explains why I believe in science

It explains why I’ll take the advice of experts in a field seriously.

It explains why I don’t believe that the press is the ‘enemy of the people’.

It explains why I understand how vital a strong and free press is in a democracy.

It explains why I understand the history and importance of the 4th Estate (look it up, I’ll wait) to the development of western civilization.

It explains why I didn’t believe bogus lies and conspiracy theories about an election.

It also explains why I didn’t join a mob or defecate in our nation’s Capitol Building on January 6th.

It explains why I don’t believe in QAnon or that Trump will become the ‘17th President’ tomorrow.

It’s why I will trust a Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist’s article over a Facebook post by a guy named Stew from Sioux Falls.

"It's all them Got damned Californy people is what it is."
-Stew from Sioux Falls

More of a thick soup than a name, really.

:lol: :lol:

Ursa Major said:
tourist said:
This explains a lot. :roll:

It sure does.

It explains why I understand how vital a strong and free press is in a democracy.

It explains why I understand the history and importance of the 4th Estate (look it up, I’ll wait) to the development of western civilization.

It explains why I didn’t believe bogus lies and conspiracy theories about an election.

It also explains why I didn’t join a mob or defecate in our nation’s Capitol Building on January 6th.

It explains why I don’t believe in QAnon or that Trump will become the ‘17th President’ tomorrow.

It’s why I will trust a Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist’s article over a Facebook post by a guy named Stew from Sioux Falls.

Unfamiliar with QAnon and 'Stew' and I never took a dump in the Capitol. That's something homeless alcoholic/druggie/crazy garbage does ANYWHERE. I am impressed at all the other crap you can swallow. WOW!!! Must have taken gallons and gallons of Kool Aid to wash down that shit.

Ursa Major said:
tourist said:

It sure does.

It explains why I wear a mask. [When do you wear a mask?]

It explains why I believe in science. [Who doesn't believe in science?]

It explains why I’ll take the advice of experts in a field seriously. [In many fields, experts don't agree. So, how do you choose which expert to believe? Let's take covid, for example. Experts have very different views on whether lockdowns are necessary or effective.]

It explains why I don’t believe that the press is the ‘enemy of the people’. [I agree with you, but do you admit that much of the mainstream press has become quite biased and one-sided?]

It explains why I understand how vital a strong and free press is in a democracy. [I agree. This includes press that covers from multiple sides of issues and politics, including, for example, Fox.]

It’s why I will trust a Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist’s article over a Facebook post by a guy named Stew from Sioux Falls. [How would you rate the mainstream press' coverage of whether Trump and/or some of his people were Russian agents or used Russia to help with the 2016 election? Note that many of the big points made by the mainstream press turned out to be wrong. Some of the press helped Hillary and some Dems use the essentially bogus Steele dossier to help with the big false Russian narrative (aka big lie) and obtain illegal fisa search warrants.]

See embedded questions/comments above in bold.

PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
It sure does.

It explains why I wear a mask. [When do you wear a mask?]

It explains why I believe in science. [Who doesn't believe in science?]

It explains why I’ll take the advice of experts in a field seriously. [In many fields, experts don't agree. So, how do you choose which expert to believe? Let's take covid, for example. Experts have very different views on whether lockdowns are necessary or effective.]

It explains why I don’t believe that the press is the ‘enemy of the people’. [I agree with you, but do you admit that much of the mainstream press has become quite biased and one-sided?]

It explains why I understand how vital a strong and free press is in a democracy. [I agree. This includes press that covers from multiple sides of issues and politics, including, for example, Fox.]

It’s why I will trust a Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist’s article over a Facebook post by a guy named Stew from Sioux Falls. [How would you rate the mainstream press' coverage of whether Trump and/or some of his people were Russian agents or used Russia to help with the 2016 election? Note that many of the big points made by the mainstream press turned out to be wrong. Some of the press helped Hillary and some Dems use the essentially bogus Steele dossier to help with the big false Russian narrative (aka big lie) and obtain illegal fisa search warrants.]

Big Lie? It turned out that the Russians did help Trump win the election and several on Trump’s campaign did make contact with Russian Nationals including at least one with ties to Russian intelligence.

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:

Big Lie? It turned out that the Russians did help Trump win the election and several on Trump’s campaign did make contact with Russian Nationals including at least one with ties to Russian intelligence.

That’s not what “Fair and Balanced” Fox said.

alabamagrizzly said:
Ursa Major said:

That’s not what “Fair and Balanced” Fox said.

:thumb:

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:

None of the Russian stuff was asked for by Trump or his people asked for or cooperated in. The Russians, Chinese, etc. interfere with all US elections. Lots of US people make contact with Russia or its people everyday.

Let's see your linked evidence. $100,000 of Facebook ads? What you got.

I can't wait to kick your sorry ass in this discussion.

PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:

None of the Russian stuff was asked for by Trump or his people asked for or cooperated in. The Russians, Chinese, etc. interfere with all US elections. Lots of US people make contact with Russia or its people everyday.

Highly inappropriate for someone working on an American presidential campaign to be in contact with an enemy national. If they were in contact, they should have reported it to the FBI. Lying to the Feds about it is what got some in trouble.

Kick my ass? So far you’re 0-2. It was not a lie and Trump campaign people should never have been in contact with Russian nationals.

Don’t take my word for it, check the Republican led Senate Committees report or the highly redacted Mueller Report for the evidence of Russian involvement in the election.

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:

Highly inappropriate for someone working on an American presidential campaign to be in contact with an enemy national. If they were in contact, they should have reported it to the FBI. Lying to the Feds about it is what got some in trouble.

Kick my ass? So far you’re 0-2. It was not a lie and Trump campaign people should never have been in contact with Russian nationals.

Don’t take my word for it, check the Republican led Senate Committees report or the highly redacted Mueller Report for the evidence of Russian involvement in the election.

It was a lie. Trump and his people weren't Russian agents. Did not solicit help from Russian government or agents. No such charges brought against any of them.

The Hillary Russian dossier used a foreign person contact Russians and Russian agents. That was inappropriate.

Tell us about any truth in the Dem financed dossier.

I enjoy kicking your ass. You don’t know what you are talking about and are not smart enough to compete.

alabamagrizzly said:
ilovethecats said:
I love it. More schools need to follow suit and get on with it. Everyone was too scared to be the first. Maybe with 'Bama doing this all the rest will follow. Those that are too fearful of large groups can just as easily watch from the safety of their living rooms. :thumb:

I’m not kidding either. Down here the easiest way to tell a native Bamin’ from an outta stater is if they have a favorite NFL team. It’s no joke either. I can legitimately guess with probably 95% accuracy who’s from here and who’s not if they root for an NFL team. I do believe Nick Saban might be the only active coach ever to have a statue put up before he’s retired and they did that like five years ago. And good luck talking any football outside of the SEC with them. It really does get a bit annoying at times.

In SC, we get a non stop feeding of ACC and SEC...it is beyond annoying. Now, someone grad just gave $150 Million to Wofford....should be interesting to see what happens there.

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:

Like how Obama/Biden officials had talks with Iran during the Trump administration?

ilovethecats said:
These are ALL great points in regards to the fall football schedule. :thumb:

But, but, what about when SB President, Becky Taylor used funds from the homecoming bake sale to buy cigs and two Mickey's 40s from Town Pump to give to QB Ryan McGill in an effort to influence his prom date decision? Meddling bitch.

Hey, this is E-Griz and it's page 10. How long can you expect us to stay on the original topic/? Squirrel!!!!!!!! :)

Ursa Major said:
tourist said:

It sure does.

As for that 4th Estate deal... in today's world I think it's a bunch of shit that liberal backed social media giants can help to influence an election by choosing what they will and will not print. You know damn will there are millions of kids out there that have no clue about politics and who to vote for... and are easily swayed by what Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube, Google, etc.... chooses to show them.

Back