• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Question regarding Fall Schedule

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
argh! said:
hopefully he marinerfan was being sarcastic. based on his other comment, i thought so.

Indeed I was. Forgot the sarcasm font, sirs - my apologies. I was also pointing out the irony that some folks (not really saying that about anyone on this site) just aren’t satisfied. They like NEED to have that freedom, but it is the end of the damn world if someone else uses THEIR freedom to exclude them because of a choice/choices they made.

Carry on, back to the task at hand.

I can concede that it’s fare if private business want to exclude non vaccinated people, who are at no risk of infecting the vaccinated people, from their property. They should expect a 20-25% drop in business though, which any business that has survived through this epidemic should be able to handle. Once again though, that decision is simply based on irrational fear, since most can admit that vaccinated people are safe from the unvaccinated.

uofmman1122 said:
The Catholic church said that. Science knew the Earth was round all way back in the 3rd century BC, when Hellenistic astronomers correctly calculated the circumference of the Earth, which was also around the time other people were first proposing the heliocentric model.

God save us from the Catholic Church. Half my family was Catholic, half protestant of one strain or another(working science terminology into my post). I turned out agnostic/atheist. Indifferent to religion, period.
If one is vaccinated, therefore immune, and those that have had the virus have developed antibodies,
thus immune, then what does anyone care if the unvaccinated are mingling amongst everyone? They, the non-immune are only a danger to other non-immune, right? The 'unvaccinated not admitted' theory is bullshit and discriminatory. This makes as much sense as No Negroes, No Indians, No Irish, No Chinese, No Whites. No shit!
Let's have a rational discussion about the world being round vs flat...bzzzt! Censored!

tourist said:
If one is vaccinated, therefore immune, and those that have had the virus have developed antibodies,
thus immune, then what does anyone care if the unvaccinated are mingling amongst everyone? They, the non-immune are only a danger to other non-immune, right?
Right, but if enough people choose to skip vaccination, then you have a larger pool of vulnerable people, thus increasing the chance that more people will get Covid.

I think with the vaccine schedule, and the number of people who've already had Covid (which will likely go up if these new, more contagious strains keep getting worse), we'd likely already be at herd immunity levels by the time football season starts. It's February. There's no need to get this upset about something that's still a hypothetical 6 months from now. Get mad in July if we still haven't figured our shit out.

uofmman1122 said:
It's February, still still six more weeks of Legislature. Contact your House and Senate reps, and the Governor, to make full attendance at WGS without masks a certainty. Tired of this shit.

tourist said:
uofmman1122 said:
It's February, still still six more weeks of Legislature. Contact your House and Senate reps, and the Governor, to make full attendance at WGS without masks a certainty. Tired of this shit.

Jesus Christ, you’re a fucking idiot.

PlayerRep said:
Catsrback76 said:
Hey, just popping in to see if you guys still have a team?

How are your fans reacting to your new coach? Wildly ecstatic? Lukewarm? Who's your qb going to be? I'm guessing the Griz are going to dropkick the Cats back to where they belong.

A lot of unknowns. What we do know is that it doesn't take much to go 5-0 against um, so there's that!

PlayerRep said:
Catsrback76 said:
Hey, just popping in to see if you guys still have a team?

How are your fans reacting to your new coach? Wildly ecstatic? Lukewarm? Who's your qb going to be? I'm guessing the Griz are going to dropkick the Cats back to where they belong.

A lot of unknowns. What we do know is that it doesn't take much to go 5-0 against um, so there's that!

PlayerRep said:
Alabama thinks he should have the right to infect other football fans. Freedom to Infect.

I feel like this is a trap. Maybe PR’s gotta a good a snappy come back waiting for me. Or maybe since he didn’t quote one of my many other posts, he was hoping to sneak this by me and get some other posters to join him saying, “yea, that Alabama’s a real douche”. Anyway, I’ll play along. The only people I’ll be infecting are the other people who also want that same “freedom to infect”. :thumb: :D

alabamagrizzly said:
...people who also want that same “freedom to infect”. :thumb: :D

I've made the same point, and it it went through their 'brains' and out their eyeballs. They've been fed this 'Covid hysteria fear mongering bullshit so long they actually believe it. Classical conditioning Fido's. Pavlov would be proud. :?

alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
Alabama thinks he should have the right to infect other football fans. Freedom to Infect.

I feel like this is a trap. Maybe PR’s gotta a good a snappy come back waiting for me. Or maybe since he didn’t quote one of my many other posts, he was hoping to sneak this by me and get some other posters to join him saying, “yea, that Alabama’s a real douche”. Anyway, I’ll play along. The only people I’ll be infecting are the other people who also want that same “freedom to infect”. :thumb: :D

I was just teasing you. I have been enjoying the discussion with you.

Catsrback76 said:
PlayerRep said:

Didn’t take much to beat 0-19 Idaho in basketball either....how’d that turn out?

PlayerRep said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I appreciate that :D . Your always one to at least try to stay cordial which makes for good thought provoking discussion. I try to be the same but sometimes my lack of a higher education shows through.

alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:

I appreciate that :D . Your always one to at least try to stay cordial which makes for good thought provoking discussion. I try to be the same but sometimes my lack of a higher education shows through.

I find you always cordial, and sometimes my over-educatuion shows through. Ha.

PlayerRep said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I find you always cordial, and sometimes my over-educatuion shows through. Ha.

:lol: :thumb:

ilovethecats said:
tourist said:
PlayerRep said:
:lol: If I made the rules, I'd allocate a small number of seats in the South End Zone, for the fraidy cats and fill the rest of WGS to the max, No masks allowed. And, for those that don't like it, enact more restrictions on people for, say political affiliation, or other such freedom crushing reasons.

In your initial quote, you clearly advocated Internal Passports. "Your papers, please." You can see what Missoula County has done. Handful of petty pissant low level bureaucrats controlling the lives 100,000+ people. Willing to give up that control? No. Would residents of Phillips County put up with that. No. Health Dept. or county officials would be found out in a ditch somewhere.

This started across this country as a way to 'flatten the curve' of hospital admissions, early last spring. Look what this has evolved into. Whole damn country on the brink of ruin. People out of work, alcohol and drug abuse at all time highs. Let's not forget suicides, depression, and the effect of kids on remote learning.

This has morphed into a gigantic power grab by the looney left. Red China calls it's latest power grab 'Social Credit' system. Control, all about control. Wake up, Sheeple.

I'm with you.

Remember in the beginning it was to save lives. Millions of Americans could die if we don't lock down. It's about saving lives. Respect for your neighbor!

Then as the numbers became clearer some of us we like, isn't it like a tiny percent of people dying? And of those aren't they the older and vulnerable and those with existing conditions? All of a sudden we were told, "It's not just about the deaths!". Of course not. We were told it was so we didn't overwhelm hospitals. Deaths were just part of the factor. Not overwhelming hospitals was most important.

Did some hospitals in hot spots struggle at times? Sure they did. Are they still being overrun now? Not to my knowledge. So if it's not the deaths. And it's not the hospitals. And it's a virus as of yesterday 92% of people tested in the US were negative. And of those less than 2% die.....what are we doing? Why aren't my kids going to school every day? :cry:

I'm sure Faucci and others will go back and forth a few more times, but as of last week they said by early summer the vaccine should be available to every single person in the country. Why on earth, more than SIX months from now, with vaccines available to anyone who wants one, fighting a virus you have a 9/10 chance of NEVER getting, would we still have limitations on football games amongst other things?!

I think those that rushed the capital building were idiots. But if come September my kids are still being f###[#] over, and I can't watch my Cats on Saturdays like normal, I may consider rioting.... ;)

Saw this on another topic. It's a long watch, but interesting. Comments?
https://rumble.com/vcxqhf-dr.-simone-gold-truth-about-the-covid-vaccine.html

MikeyGriz said:
I'm with you.

Remember in the beginning it was to save lives. Millions of Americans could die if we don't lock down. It's about saving lives. Respect for your neighbor!

Then as the numbers became clearer some of us we like, isn't it like a tiny percent of people dying? And of those aren't they the older and vulnerable and those with existing conditions? All of a sudden we were told, "It's not just about the deaths!". Of course not. We were told it was so we didn't overwhelm hospitals. Deaths were just part of the factor. Not overwhelming hospitals was most important.

Did some hospitals in hot spots struggle at times? Sure they did. Are they still being overrun now? Not to my knowledge. So if it's not the deaths. And it's not the hospitals. And it's a virus as of yesterday 92% of people tested in the US were negative. And of those less than 2% die.....what are we doing? Why aren't my kids going to school every day? :cry:

I'm sure Faucci and others will go back and forth a few more times, but as of last week they said by early summer the vaccine should be available to every single person in the country. Why on earth, more than SIX months from now, with vaccines available to anyone who wants one, fighting a virus you have a 9/10 chance of NEVER getting, would we still have limitations on football games amongst other things?!

I think those that rushed the capital building were idiots. But if come September my kids are still being f###[#] over, and I can't watch my Cats on Saturdays like normal, I may consider rioting.... ;)

Very interesting. This lady tried to debunk her. Many of her arguments sound shady though.
https://medshadow.org/frontline-doctors/

MikeyGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
:lol: If I made the rules, I'd allocate a small number of seats in the South End Zone, for the fraidy cats and fill the rest of WGS to the max, No masks allowed. And, for those that don't like it, enact more restrictions on people for, say political affiliation, or other such freedom crushing reasons.

In your initial quote, you clearly advocated Internal Passports. "Your papers, please." You can see what Missoula County has done. Handful of petty pissant low level bureaucrats controlling the lives 100,000+ people. Willing to give up that control? No. Would residents of Phillips County put up with that. No. Health Dept. or county officials would be found out in a ditch somewhere.

This started across this country as a way to 'flatten the curve' of hospital admissions, early last spring. Look what this has evolved into. Whole damn country on the brink of ruin. People out of work, alcohol and drug abuse at all time highs. Let's not forget suicides, depression, and the effect of kids on remote learning.

This has morphed into a gigantic power grab by the looney left. Red China calls it's latest power grab 'Social Credit' system. Control, all about control. Wake up, Sheeple.

I'm with you.

[/quote]

JFC, Perhaps ‘you all’ should stop getting your information off of Facebook.

Please tell me that you do not hold paper from UM.

Latest posts

Back