• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Question regarding Fall Schedule

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
I don't think people without proof of the vaccine should be allowed in stadiums and arenas.

Don’t be that guy.

Show me ze papers!!!!

But aren’t the vaccinated people safe from me? Isn’t that the point of the vaccine? Why get it if your still scared it won’t work.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
I don't think people without proof of the vaccine should be allowed in stadiums and arenas.

Don’t be that guy.

Show me ze papers!!!!

Jawohl! The English speaking world calls that an Internal Passport. Dictators love 'em.

HelenaHandBasket said:
alabamagrizzly said:
But aren’t the vaccinated people safe from me? Isn’t that the point of the vaccine? Why get it if your still scared it won’t work.

The other unvaccinated people aren't.

And that’s our choice. Obviously they’re not worried about catching a cold either or they would get vaccinated...unless they’re worried what the vaccine might do to them.

AllWeatherFan said:
Yeah, it’s all the Health Department’s fault. :roll:

It’s Trumps fault we totally could have beaten this if we shut down the whole country for two weeks. You’re right everyone knows it.

alabamagrizzly said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
The other unvaccinated people aren't.

And that’s our choice. Obviously they’re not worried about catching a cold either or they would get vaccinated...unless they’re worried what the vaccine might do to them.

And we know people don't make bad choices.

WaGriz4life said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Yeah, it’s all the Health Department’s fault. :roll:

It’s Trumps fault we totally could have beaten this if we shut down the whole country for two weeks. You’re right everyone knows it.

Big fan of your drop ins. Post more.

And post on BN! :thumb:

grizindabox said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Or uneducated choices based on fear. Let me clarify my stance real quick. I’m not saying there are certain groups that would be better off getting the vaccine. Old folks certainly need it. I’m in my 40’s. Old yes, but not in the demographic that has been drastically affected by covid. For me, it’s a sore throat and a little congestion for a couple days or commonly known as a cold. That’s if I even feel it at all. Anyone in their 60’s or older, or some other much smaller affected group certainly will want to get vaccinated. That way they are protected(hopefully) from getting a cold that possibly could be fatal for them. To require the entire country to get it though and restrict access to public places to those that can’t prove they’ve been vaccinated is absurd.

alabamagrizzly said:
To require the entire country to get it though and restrict access to public places to those that can’t prove they’ve been vaccinated is absurd.
Once again, it's all about control.

alabamagrizzly said:
grizindabox said:

Or uneducated choices based on fear. Let me clarify my stance real quick. I’m not saying there are certain groups that would be better off getting the vaccine. Old folks certainly need it. I’m in my 40’s. Old yes, but not in the demographic that has been drastically affected by covid. For me, it’s a sore throat and a little congestion for a couple days or commonly known as a cold. That’s if I even feel it at all. Anyone in their 60’s or older, or some other much smaller affected group certainly will want to get vaccinated. That way they are protected(hopefully) from getting a cold that possibly could be fatal for them. To require the entire country to get it though and restrict access to public places to those that can’t prove they’ve been vaccinated is absurd.

And let me clarify. At some point it won't be a huge deal, but up until that point it matters.

kemajic said:
alabamagrizzly said:
To require the entire country to get it though and restrict access to public places to those that can’t prove they’ve been vaccinated is absurd.
Once again, it's all about control.

I guess it matters which camp you fall into, control the people or control the virus.

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
I guess it matters which camp you fall into, control the people or control the virus.

I’ll take neither for 1,000, Alex. Because one begats the other.

But if your belief is that they are only using the virus as a means to control the people as opposed to using the people to control the virus....two very different things.

Obviously things can change at any time but as of this morning, MSU is planning on going ahead with a completely normal gameday experience this fall. 100% capacity. Their mindset is that if the vaccine is available to anyone who wants it by then, as it should be, there is no reason we can't go about business as usual. I obviously completely agree. I assume masks will still be required or strongly encouraged.

My understanding is the powers that be are willing to fight whoever necessary to make this reality. I'd assume UM does the same thing. As they should.

ilovethecats said:
Obviously things can change at any time but as of this morning, MSU is planning on going ahead with a completely normal gameday experience this fall. 100% capacity. Their mindset is that if the vaccine is available to anyone who wants it by then, as it should be, there is no reason we can't go about business as usual. I obviously completely agree. I assume masks will still be required or strongly encouraged.

My understanding is the powers that be are willing to fight whoever necessary to make this reality. I'd assume UM does the same thing. As they should.

MSU doesn't have to fight the Missoula County Health idiots.

AZGrizFan said:
ilovethecats said:

MSU doesn't have to fight the Missoula County Health idiots.

I think a case could be made that our health county has been even more stringent than Missoula in many covid-related areas.

At that point, someone is going to have to step up and say enough is enough. Cases are going down. Deaths are going down. Bozeman currently has FOUR hospitalizations. The vaccine will be available to anyone who wants it. Survival rate is damn near 99%.

I would LOVE to hear what the health departments are waiting to see in regards to stats to let us get on with things. It's getting borderline absurd at this point, and we're talking six months from now!

CDAGRIZ said:
Honestly, the Cat/Griz game should be held at WaGriz every year unless and until the State College can put together an actual stadium. Their modular set of bleachers is absolutely awful. Even their fans hate it as they’re pawing at the air.

Hey, just popping in to see if you guys still have a team?

Catsrback76 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Honestly, the Cat/Griz game should be held at WaGriz every year unless and until the State College can put together an actual stadium. Their modular set of bleachers is absolutely awful. Even their fans hate it as they’re pawing at the air.

Hey, just popping in to see if you guys still have a team?

How are your fans reacting to your new coach? Wildly ecstatic? Lukewarm? Who's your qb going to be? I'm guessing the Griz are going to dropkick the Cats back to where they belong.

Latest posts

Back