• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

obvious difference between jmu, ndsu and the rest of the field

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Htowngriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Eh.... guy is a multi-millionaire, won multiple championships in college, owns NFL and franchise records, has a super bowl ring and runs an awesome charity. He's doing alright for himself.

Yeah, that must be pretty nice to live vicariously through him. Between that, the Bison's dominance, and your epic exploits here, you've got a pretty great pretend life!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That drew a chortle. I envision tons of online gaming and a job at PetSmart. Nothing wrong with that at all; it’s just what I envision.

No you are thinking of PetSmart because you married a...

Never mind

Love the T-Buff fan trying to talk about fat and/or ugly wives. Did you happen to see the crowd shots yesterday? Holy hell! It kind of makes me feel bad for the players. Not great, Bob.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Htowngriz said:
Yeah, that must be pretty nice to live vicariously through him. Between that, the Bison's dominance, and your epic exploits here, you've got a pretty great pretend life!

That drew a chortle. I envision tons of online gaming and a job at PetSmart. Nothing wrong with that at all; it’s just what I envision.

Never mind

Love the T-Buff fan trying to talk about fat and/or ugly wives. Did you happen to see the crowd shots yesterday? Holy hell! It kind of makes me feel bad for the players. Not great, Bob.

Dude I'm telling you that is why you guys need to go to Frisco. You can get her a nice t-shirt.

Come on man tickets are on me.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Never mind

Dude I'm telling you that is why you guys need to go to Frisco. You can get her a nice t-shirt.

It’s a very nice gesture that you’d go out of pocket $14 for our tickets to a game nobody will watch, but we have plans that morning until 11am, which will be during the 4th quarter. Can’t support known doping programs anyway.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It’s a very nice gesture that you’d go out of pocket $14 for our tickets to a game nobody will watch, but we have plans that morning until 11am, which will be during the 4th quarter. Can’t support known doping programs anyway.

Gotcha, you kind of only support programs that hide sexual assault. I understand.

I hope you enjoy your break.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Gotcha, you kind of only support programs that hide sexual assault. I understand.

Not going this year. Heading to Patagonia fishing.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Your break from eGriz.com. It’s going to kill you to not be able to respond to non-compliments regarding the Bizon. How will you be able to survive if someone says the Buffaloes aren’t amazing?

Live look at your boy(s), 2011Alumni.

RegularGlisteningIcelandicsheepdog-max-1mb.gif

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Your break from eGriz.com. It’s going to kill you to not be able to respond to non-compliments regarding the Bizon. How will you be able to survive if someone says the Buffaloes aren’t amazing?

Don’t really care if you call them amazing or pathetic.

At the end of the day, they are playing in Frisco once again and the premier teams in the Big Sky are sitting at home.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

“No, honestly, I don’t care.”

Bahahaha!!

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Bahahaha!!

So you aren’t going to watch the game?

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Bahahaha!!

Nope. I’ll maybe check the score on my phone. It’s not a big event.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Bahahaha!!

Alright. I don’t expect you to make a single comment should JMU win. It obviously won’t matter to you if they do.

BTW how about those Eagles today? Carson dragging the cast of misfits to the playoffs is pretty dam remarkable. Guessing he’ll garner some MVP consideration.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Bahahaha!!

Alright. I don’t expect you to make a single comment should JMU win. It obviously won’t matter to you if they do.

BTW how about those Eagles today? Carson dragging the cast of misfits to the playoffs is pretty dam remarkable. Guessing he’ll garner some MVP consideration.

Carson who?

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Bahahaha!!

I’ll find out the score, but I’m not going to be watching the Ocho on a Saturday morning.

You’re the Bizon fan posting on a Griz board claiming you don’t care what Griz fans say about the Buffs. Let that sink in before your 1,100th post.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

I’ll find out the score, but I’m not going to be watching the Ocho on a Saturday morning.

You’re the Bizon fan posting on a Griz board claiming you don’t care what Griz fans say about the Buffs. Let that sink in before your 1,100th post.

I come onto this board because
1.) you guys always talk about the Bison
2.) I find the level of delusion to be very entertaining

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

K.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

K.

If you didn’t talk about the Bison, I’d really not ever be in this board.

The other thing is I know if I say something, you will in fact respond. You don’t have it in you not to.

MontanaJack2006 said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Carson who?
The NDSU QB that is 0-1 against Montana. And he got dinged a bit by our low physicality play.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

K.

If you didn’t talk about the Bison, I’d really not ever be in this board.

The other thing is I know if I say something, you will in fact respond. You don’t have it in you not to.

You got some big biceps?

Back