• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

obvious difference between jmu, ndsu and the rest of the field

EverettGriz said:
MikeyGriz said:
Htowngriz said:
Grizlaw said:
I guess that depends on what you consider “next level.” Neither DD nor Jensen had much of an NFL career, but DD did win five Grey Cups in about ten years in the CFL. How about Jensen?
And is now the best coach in the CFL.

I think Jensen said he was working at a Verizon in St. Paul when they interviewed him during a game recently.

Can you hear me now?

You need the kind of arm only the undsu'ers can develop to really sling those Androids around. Few things suggest "success at the next level" more so than having the honor of donning the red sweater-vest of a Verizon employee.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Htowngriz said:
Grizlaw said:
I guess that depends on what you consider “next level.” Neither DD nor Jensen had much of an NFL career, but DD did win five Grey Cups in about ten years in the CFL. How about Jensen?

I think Jensen said he was working at a Verizon in St. Paul when they interviewed him during a game recently.

Brock Jensen tore his labrum, twice, post-college and couldn’t overcome it. It is what it is.

Wait, a QB from UNDSU got injured when he had to play more often against good players away from the Fargodome?
Still bangin' that drum I see, in his career with the eagles he's missed 8 games in 4 years.
Not to bad for someone who is injury prone, try again.

braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Htowngriz said:

Brock Jensen tore his labrum, twice, post-college and couldn’t overcome it. It is what it is.

Wait, a QB from UNDSU got injured when he had to play more often against good players away from the Fargodome?
Still bangin' that drum I see, in his career with the eagles he's missed 8 games in 4 years.

Jensen plays for the Eagles? What about the labrums and Verizon?

CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Yeah, because you never tried that narrative with Wentz either. Nice try.
How about that quarterback from the Montana grizzlies suppose he's injury prone too.

braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yeah, because you never tried that narrative with Wentz either. Nice try.
How about that quarterback from the Montana grizzlies suppose he's injury prone too.

Oh, were people discussing Wents in this thread? I missed that.

EverettGriz said:
Why was stupideagle13 saying? I missed the pre-edit posts.

PM sent. I don’t want to describe what he posted for all to see, but I can guarantee he’s on a watch list.

Back