• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LadyGriz Lady Griz WNIT

For sure - I don't know the exact rules, but I think it depends on the coach. As far as I know, most have Haucks view - they want players who want to be there, so once you enter into the portal, you're off the team.
Guess we'll find out how Holsinger views it. He may take it that the scholarship the player is currently on goes until after the current semester is over and the player has a responsibility to the team until it is over. But, I believe in the way Hauck would do it.

In case anyone is wanting to pay to watch the ladies tomorrow:

So that link disappeared and now it's available on the Bison's website but it's audio only, how hard is it for them to get video for a post season game? WTF?

Little bit of home-cookin'. Just not getting calls like the other team.
That's an understatement. GrizWBB were called for 21 fouls compared to 12 against NDak. The Bison made 17 free throws compared to 10-of-12 for the Griz. Still... Griz were in it, but 6 missed driving shots and one wide-open fast break layup over the final 4 minutes just would not fall. Griz shoot 45% from beyond the arc, but only 37% overall, due in part to those missed layups. All that being said, the GrizWBB battled. Played their hearts out.

Feel badly for Carmen. She played only 22 minutes because of foul trouble all game. Gina and Maggie were pretty incredible. How do we replace these three?

Feel badly for Carmen. She played only 22 minutes because of foul trouble all game. Gina and Maggie were pretty incredible. How do we replace these three?
Good Question! Coach has his a pretty big task in front of him as he meets with individuals and starts to think about next years roster. Does L. Dick stick around or drop down to NAIA school for playing time? Do Wacker and Donarski return to full strength and will they get playing time? Does Stump get healthy and regain her magic? Does Burton-Oliver stick around? Does Pirog stick around or look for a program where she could play more minutes? A lot of possible outcomes. Next month or so should be quite interesting to see how it all plays out.

Back