• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Just threw up in my mouth-Jensen

I hope Jensen goes to the Cats. Would make things more interesting. We would get to see how much he has improved in 2 years, and what he's got. I'd take Sneed any day.

I think Anderson isn't the type of guy who would jump ship. I assume he loves his team and his teammates.

Copper Griz said:
What if Jensen transfers and the Cats lose to the Griz? Kind of would be a kick in the nads for him. Will the Cats be better with him? Maybe, but he won’t be running Stitt’s system with some serious talent at receiver. The Cats better upgrade there as well. Not sure about them being a contender next year either. Having Jensen at QB would not have made a substantial difference against NDSU. Amazes me that everyone annointing a middle of the pack Big sky team as real contenders if they get a QB. This is the same team that was one play away from sitting out of the playoffs and losing to their rival. A rival that has not been very good and is going through a complete retooling of their system. Weber, EWU and Davis were much better than the Cats or the Griz. Long ways to go for both. For the record - I hope the kid ends up having a productive last two years wherever he lands.

Or .... what if he transfers, and the Griz lose to the Cats both years, giving them 5 in a row - and making Hauck 0-3 against the Bobcats, since his return. Would Griz Nation, and eGriz give him a pass?

Of course they would, the golden Child can go 6-5 two more years and lose to the Cats both years, and people would still blame Stitt.

Karma? Personally I think we should just ignore it, and leave the drama behind.

Fat Bruno said:
dayday said:
I think it’s just a visit but still:
https://twitter.com/greschjensen/status/1071799119285370881?s=21

Jesus! Thanks for resurrecting that sickeningly coy quote. Every time I hear it, I throw up on the floor, voluminously.

The towel’s a nice touch.

kemajic said:
BigPapa406 said:
kemajic said:
signedbewildered said:
Troy doesn't need to be QB to be a happy and willing contributor to Bozeman state.
Troy would be best served to take a RS year off and transfer to a PAC12 team to best showcase his LB skills that can get him to the NFL.

Kem not a lot of times I agree with you but you nailed this one. Troy is a stud and feel bad he had to do what he did for their team. If he had 4 playing years to showcase his talent at LB he would be getting a lot of NFL looks. If GJ goes there he still has 2 years and will get the looks. But I would take Dante any day.
Much more serious looks in the PAC12. And he's good enough to play there.

Agreed

First off, definitely don't think Cats would be a top 10 team with a good QB.
Second, what if Bobby finds a ringer QB to transfer in & dumps Sneed into the backup role? Would Sneed quit like Jensen did?
Third, FTC.

uofmman1122 said:
RobertoGato said:
YOU have a thread on YOUR forum dedicated to a visit a QB is taking at OUR school and we are the disgruntled little brother???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever makes you feel better :thumb: .
...who was our freshman All American QB last year.

You guys had 100 threads on Dakota Prukop when he left, and I imagine that number would’ve gone up by 10 times if he had at any point considered transferring here.

Also, thank you for coming back to eGriz.com. :clap:

YOU are welcome, sir.

I make no bones about it-- the Griz interest me. They're a huge rival. That's as opposed to all the BS "little brother who we don't really care about" nonsense.

PlayerRep said:
I hope Jensen goes to the Cats. Would make things more interesting. We would get to see how much he has improved in 2 years, and what he's got. I'd take Sneed any day.

I think Anderson isn't the type of guy who would jump ship. I assume he loves his team and his teammates.
Agree with both statements. He's not Calhoun; he has Pro written all over him.

CDAGRIZ said:
RobertoGato said:
YOU have a thread on YOUR forum dedicated to a visit a QB is taking at OUR school and we are the disgruntled little brother???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever makes you feel better :thumb: .

To be fair, he was our QB1 with national accolades. Seeing him suited up in blue and yellow is sure to elicit some responses in kind. Imagine if Travis Anderson was wearing maroon and silver.

Oh I totally get why Griz fans are interested. Cat fans would be too. I just laugh at the people who try to act like they're above caring about the Cats when that's so clearly not true.

kemajic said:
PlayerRep said:

he's not a know-it-all asshat, either, which is how you come across with your endless calhoun bashing.

Gee ... people are all concerned that the Cats May sign a QB who would have been a sub for the Griz last year and again next year. Take a look. He has a total of 3 offers - MSU ISU and Albany. MSU is the best offer out there. The QBs the Griz are looking at are much more in demand. I dont see Jensen being more of a threat than the Cat QBs we saw the last 2 years.

argh! said:
kemajic said:
PlayerRep said:

he's not a know-it-all asshat, either, which is how you come across with your endless calhoun bashing.
Sure is easy to get under your skin.

speth said:
Gee ... people are all concerned that the Cats May sign a QB who would have been a sub for the Griz last year and again next year. Take a look. He has a total of 3 offers - MSU ISU and Albany. MSU is the best offer out there. The QBs the Griz are looking at are much more in demand. I dont see Jensen being more of a threat than the Cat QBs we saw the last 2 years.

We will see! He was already selected as an All American. Not bad!

How many former Griz coaches and players do you think the Cats will need to get them toward the top of the conference? Note the KVA (?) was a grad assistant. The Butte receiver didn't last.

1972 said:
PlayerRep said:
Will he even start next year?

Very good question!! I'm not 100% sure he would. If one understands what choate is trying to do, not sure Jensen fits the mold. Great kid, wish him the best. No doubt he can throw the ball very well. Personally I would prefer he was/is the quarterback for the cats, vs Anderson. Anderson is a STUD, don't know if everyone understands how much better he makes that team.
GJ aside, as I have no clue what he’s gonna do, I don’t think people truly understand what Choate wants to do at qb. It’s not like he insists on having a guy throw 4 times and insists on running it 60 times. That’s been by necessity rather than desire.

We’ll be a smash mouth running football team as long as Choate is here. But he’s certainly looking for balance. He wants to throw the ball. We’ll run first and pass 2nd but what we’ve HAD to do the last few seasons isn’t exactly what WANTS to do....

Back