• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Just threw up in my mouth-Jensen

I was a GJ fan. Thought it was bad how was treated last winter, BUT if he goes to Scatville he is dead to me.

I do think he would make them very tough, but hopefully if Bobby can get some oline guys, cb, DT, RB in the next few months ready to play it wont matter if Tom Brady went there.

HookedonGriz said:
Wouldn’t blame the kid for heading to MSU, after the fall out with the Griz. Gives him the opportunity for the ultimate redemption tour. Can’t blame a competitor for that.

What is more funny is how excited and hopeful the Cats fans are.....the same ones who bashed him for pages and pages on their board prior to the 2017 Cat-Griz game in Bozeman, saying he isn’t a very good QB and makes way too many mistakes.

They'll be singing a different tune if/when the turntables are on the other foot.

If anything, he's keeping it interesting, but I think he'll choose the school that will showcase his talents. One which has proven receivers, air raid style offense and majority returners. At least I hope that's the case!

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
Wouldn’t blame the kid for heading to MSU, after the fall out with the Griz. Gives him the opportunity for the ultimate redemption tour. Can’t blame a competitor for that.

What is more funny is how excited and hopeful the Cats fans are.....the same ones who bashed him for pages and pages on their board prior to the 2017 Cat-Griz game in Bozeman, saying he isn’t a very good QB and makes way too many mistakes.

They'll be singing a different tune if/when the turntables are on the other foot.

Finally, the vice of reason. :lol:

MTGRZ said:
Couple of thoughts.
1. He's going to sign with msu
2. He will start for them next year
3. Even if I'm wrong about 1 and 2, they are reveling in the fact that he is even considering msu. They see it as a slap in the face to the Griz, and are hell-bent of "sticking it" to the Griz in any way they can. That's what little brothers do.
4. I still think the Griz can beat the cats if they have GJ.
5. FTC

It is always a hard thing when little brother ends up being dominate.

I agree tho I think next year we can beat the cats but if the cats have legitimate QB we are going to have trouble. Imagine GJ at QB and Murray and TA in the backfield at the same time. Yikes that is some fire power.

YOU have a thread on YOUR forum dedicated to a visit a QB is taking at OUR school and we are the disgruntled little brother???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever makes you feel better :thumb: .

So will Anderson then just move to RB and or LB. I would believe that Anderson feels he has earned the job to lead the team in the same position next season. Why would GJ want to go there and have to compete for the job? Honest question?
GJ appeared to be not willing to compete for the job at UM.

It seems that GJ would be looking for a spot to land where he is handed the starting job and or has little competition.

Maybe Anderson would decide to transfer if he lost his QB job. I would certainly welcome him on the Griz! Tuff Montana kid!

RobertoGato said:
YOU have a thread on YOUR forum dedicated to a visit a QB is taking at OUR school and we are the disgruntled little brother???

...who was our freshman All American QB last year.

You guys had 100 threads on Dakota Prukop when he left, and I imagine that number would’ve gone up by 10 times if he had at any point considered transferring here.

Also, thank you for coming back to eGriz.com. :clap:

ORGUNGRIZ said:
So will Anderson then just move to RB and or LB. I would believe that Anderson feels he has earned the job to lead the team in the same position next season. Why would GJ want to go there and have to compete for the job? Honest question?

It seems that GJ would be looking for a spot to land where he is handed the starting job and or has little competition.

Maybe Anderson would decide to transfer if he lost his QB job. I would certainly welcome him on the Griz! Tuff Montana kid!

Troy doesn't need to be QB to be a happy and willing contributor to Bozeman state.

ORGUNGRIZ said:

Supposedly he doesn’t want to play Quarterback

catsack said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

Supposedly he doesn’t want to play Quarterback
Nor should he. They’re a muuuuuuuch better team with him at LB (and RB, to some extent).

signedbewildered said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

Troy doesn't need to be QB to be a happy and willing contributor to Bozeman state.
Troy would be best served to take a RS year off and transfer to a PAC12 team to best showcase his LB skills that can get him to the NFL.

RobertoGato said:

To be fair, he was our QB1 with national accolades. Seeing him suited up in blue and yellow is sure to elicit some responses in kind. Imagine if Travis Anderson was wearing maroon and silver.

dayday said:
I think it’s just a visit but still:
https://twitter.com/greschjensen/status/1071799119285370881?s=21

Jesus! Thanks for resurrecting that sickeningly coy quote. Every time I hear it, I throw up on the floor, voluminously.

MTGRZ said:
Couple of thoughts.
3. Even if I'm wrong about 1 and 2, they are reveling in the fact that he is even considering msu. They see it as a slap in the face to the Griz, and are hell-bent of "sticking it" to the Griz in any way they can. That's what little brothers do.
5. FTC

"... little brothers?" Are they the guys with a much larger enrollment who beat the shit out of their big brother all the time? The world, recently, seems to have become replete with mini-Trumps who feel so humiliated by reality that they've descended into pathetic and cowardly delusion.

Spanky2 said:
The Griz will start beating them again no matter who the QB will be.

We'll WIN so much we'll grow tired of winning ... and our enrollment is much larger than theirs.

rgrizfan said:
wbtfg said:
dayday said:
wbtfg said:
You know what else is a bad look. A booster making snide comments on the twitter feed of a rival school’s recruit.

Good thing I’m not technically a booster because I’ll say whatever I want. Bye Felicia.

Not a good look, dayday

I bet, in your 5,700+ comments on E-Griz, that you have never made a snide comment.

Snide comments from EGrizzers have the same potential to do harm as impaling a voodoo dolly with rubber toothpicks. Just look at the way it finished poor Gregorak.

kemajic said:
signedbewildered said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

Troy would be best served to take a RS year off and transfer to a PAC12 team to best showcase his LB skills that can get him to the NFL.

Kem not a lot of times I agree with you but you nailed this one. Troy is a stud and feel bad he had to do what he did for their team. If he had 4 playing years to showcase his talent at LB he would be getting a lot of NFL looks. If GJ goes there he still has 2 years and will get the looks. But I would take Dante any day.

BigPapa406 said:
kemajic said:
signedbewildered said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

Kem not a lot of times I agree with you but you nailed this one. Troy is a stud and feel bad he had to do what he did for their team. If he had 4 playing years to showcase his talent at LB he would be getting a lot of NFL looks. If GJ goes there he still has 2 years and will get the looks. But I would take Dante any day.
Much more serious looks in the PAC12. And he's good enough to play there.

Fat Bruno said:
MTGRZ said:
Couple of thoughts.
5. FTC
"... little brothers?" Are they the guys with a much larger enrollment who beat the shit out of their big brother all the time?
Really? 8 times in the last 33 years is "all the time" at the Cow College? Believeable.

Back