• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Just threw up in my mouth-Jensen

PlayerRep said:
Will those dissing and hating on Traitorak, be doing the same thing with Jensen?

I dissed on Traitorak because I thought he was a shitty DC. Unfortunately, the devil you know is sometimes better than the devil you don’t know (Semore).

I agree wit BW, a signed Jensen allows Anderson to move back to LB or RB and makes them a MUCH better team.

Ugh. I'm in BW's camp. This would not be good for the Griz. My hope: BH and crew will get some great recruits, start RTDing and we will have two Montana teams that are legit contenders. I wish the best for GJ.

BWahlberg said:
Any Griz fan that thinks GJ starting for the cats won’t make them a substantially better team is fooling themselves. That team is a legit QB away from being a top 10 team.
100% agree, but GJ could be a much better QB in a different, more pass-first offense. I think signing with MSU would just show how much this is a personal, and not necessarily practical decision. I think the kid’s got FBS talent.

He definitely could do a lot worse than MSU, though.

dayday said:
It is a bad look regardless and at least not good PR if anything. However, IF he does go there and IF we win next year just adds to how good that feeling would be.

You know what else is a bad look. A booster making snide comments on the twitter feed of a rival school’s recruit.

wbtfg said:
dayday said:
It is a bad look regardless and at least not good PR if anything. However, IF he does go there and IF we win next year just adds to how good that feeling would be.

You know what else is a bad look. A booster making snide comments on the twitter feed of a rival school’s recruit.
Okay Capt. Wet Blanket. :lol:

As if Gresch didn’t put that pic up (at least in part) specifically to rub it in Griz nation’s face. :roll:

He has been artful in his trolling since he left. :thumb:

BWahlberg said:
Any Griz fan that thinks GJ starting for the cats won’t make them a substantially better team is fooling themselves. That team is a legit QB away from being a top 10 team.

No doubt state ag needs to find a QB. & it must be incredibly fulfilling to know that all your hard work @ the JC you skipped off to this season has gotten you looks & offers back @ two progsms in the BSC. Nothing from the MW, Pac10 or any other FBS school looking for a good QB - which would be everyone.

What do you suppose those schools know that we don’t? I get the talent evaluation here is top notch, so what am I missing?

wbtfg said:
dayday said:

Good thing I’m not technically a booster because I’ll say whatever I want. Bye Felicia.

dayday said:
wbtfg said:
dayday said:

Good thing I’m not technically a booster because I’ll say whatever I want. Bye Felicia.

Classless!

dayday said:
wbtfg said:
dayday said:

Not a good look, dayday

What if Jensen transfers and the Cats lose to the Griz? Kind of would be a kick in the nads for him. Will the Cats be better with him? Maybe, but he won’t be running Stitt’s system with some serious talent at receiver. The Cats better upgrade there as well. Not sure about them being a contender next year either. Having Jensen at QB would not have made a substantial difference against NDSU. Amazes me that everyone annointing a middle of the pack Big sky team as real contenders if they get a QB. This is the same team that was one play away from sitting out of the playoffs and losing to their rival. A rival that has not been very good and is going through a complete retooling of their system. Weber, EWU and Davis were much better than the Cats or the Griz. Long ways to go for both. For the record - I hope the kid ends up having a productive last two years wherever he lands.

wbtfg said:
dayday said:
wbtfg said:
dayday said:

Not a good look, dayday

I bet, in your 5,700+ comments on E-Griz, that you have never made a snide comment.

rgrizfan said:
wbtfg said:
dayday said:
wbtfg said:

Not a good look, dayday

I bet, in your 5,700+ comments on E-Griz, that you have never made a snide comment.

Not on a Griz recruit’s social media timeline.

PlayerRep said:
Will those dissing and hating on Traitorak, be doing the same thing with Jensen?

Don't know who has posted what but Jensen has had his share of being dissed from the day he left. I'm sure it will increase if he signs up for the cats. I for one hope he does well wherever he goes ... yes, even the cats ... Except when playing the Griz.

BWahlberg said:

agreed

Good for Gresch. I'll wish him well all but one game a year. If MSU had a QB this year, the game wouldn't have been close. At least they fired coach Cole.

Wouldn’t blame the kid for heading to MSU, after the fall out with the Griz. Gives him the opportunity for the ultimate redemption tour. Can’t blame a competitor for that.

What is more funny is how excited and hopeful the Cats fans are.....the same ones who bashed him for pages and pages on their board prior to the 2017 Cat-Griz game in Bozeman, saying he isn’t a very good QB and makes way too many mistakes.

BWahlberg said:

Agreed. Hope this move works out for him. Not at all surprised to see him land there. Griz had their opportunity w/ him. Good health to him

We all proceed on......

PlayerRep said:
Will he even start next year?

Very good question!! I'm not 100% sure he would. If one understands what choate is trying to do, not sure Jensen fits the mold. Great kid, wish him the best. No doubt he can throw the ball very well. Personally I would prefer he was/is the quarterback for the cats, vs Anderson. Anderson is a STUD, don't know if everyone understands how much better he makes that team.

Back