• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck vs. Choate in the media

poorgriz said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Choach is a losing HC. Fact. Y’all Bob fans should get mad on eGriz about it.

FlyCastingCat pretty much summed you up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Ya, that was pretty good. :lol:

What I think is REALLY funny though is that since Bobby Hauck left the friendly confines of wagriz stadium the first time (where literally ANYBODY can win, as Bob Stitt proved :lol: ), Bobby's W\L record is 15 and 49 for a winning percentage of .306. Let that sink in for a bit. :clap:

He did go 6-5 last year back at home so there's that! Of course he's going to have winning seasons at um, who doesn't? What I think will be REALLY special however is that if he can some how get the griz back into the chipper, how many times will he lose it this go around? Will he beat the 0-3 mark he put up last time?
You think Bob Stitt is an example of how anyone can win at Montana? He got fired.......

poorgriz said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

What I think is REALLY funny though is that since Bobby Hauck left the friendly confines of wagriz stadium the first time (where literally ANYBODY can win, as Bob Stitt proved :lol: ), Bobby's W\L record is 15 and 49 for a winning percentage of .306. Let that sink in for a bit. :clap:

He did go 6-5 last year back at home so there's that! Of course he's going to have winning seasons at um, who doesn't? What I think will be REALLY special however is that if he can some how get the griz back into the chipper, how many times will he lose it this go around? Will he beat the 0-3 mark he put up last time?

Choate would have to go 67-2 in his next 69 games to TIE Bobby Haucks record in FCS, let that sink in :lol: :lol: :lol:

And since MSU is in one of the premiere locations and has one of the best engineering schools in the country, why can’t literally anyone win there? Like Bob Stitt at Montana?

Or better yet, why can’t Choate win there? Since he is a way better coach than Bobby Hauck and would have done much better at UNLV?

WaGriz4life said:
poorgriz said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You think Bob Stitt is an example of how anyone can win at Montana? He got fired.......

Yes, you just made my point. Stitt got fired because the administration knows with the history, tradition, facilities, and stadium at um there is no way in hell even an average coach shouldn't be making the playoffs every year.

WaGriz4life said:
poorgriz said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Choate would have to go 67-2 in his next 69 games to TIE Bobby Haucks record in FCS, let that sink in :lol: :lol: :lol:

And since MSU is in one of the premiere locations and has one of the best engineering schools in the country, why can’t literally anyone win there? Like Bob Stitt at Montana?

Or better yet, why can’t Choate win there? Since he is a way better coach than Bobby Hauck and would have done much better at UNLV?

I guarantee Choate would have done better at UNLV. Stay tuned, and watch how the next few years unfold and then let's do a comparison between Hauck and Choate.

poorgriz said:
WaGriz4life said:
poorgriz said:
bigsky33 said:

I guarantee Choate would have done better at UNLV. S

Bahaha...Hahahaha....haha....ha. Hahahaha.
Oh, he sure would’ve. That, hahaha, that settles it! Oh, man.

poorgriz said:
WaGriz4life said:
poorgriz said:
bigsky33 said:

I guarantee Choate would have done better at UNLV. Stay tuned, and watch how the next few years unfold and then let's do a comparison between Hauck and Choate.
I can’t wait. Remember: he has to go 67-2 with 3 national title game appearances to equal Hauck at Montana. I respect your optimism. Good luck!

WaGriz4life said:
poorgriz said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Your first para is an outstanding comment.

Booby Hauck has proven himself at the FCS level. Choate has proven he can beat an unsettled, beat down, Montana team without a hint of deep playoff runs. I haven’t went back and looked at how many playoff games Bobby went to but three runner ups and at least that many semi final games against some very stiff competition shows the characteristics of a good coach. Another notable characteristic is player development. He’s helped put a lot of young men in the NFL and CFL. Hell people are still waiting for Choate to have the resemblance of a starting QB going into fall camp and let’s not mention coaching staff turnover. He’s still in the wait and see category where Bobby’s been there done that now let’s go do it again.

FlyCastingCat said:
Year 4 of Choate's tenure: top 10 national ranking. Playoff win to cap year 3. Has never lost to the griz ( two of which have been at your house). Has clearly taken a program that was in disarray and has rebuilt it in his image, from ground zero. This year...arguably has more talent across the roster than any other program in the BSC. Why? MSU arguably has the best defensive line, the best corners, the best safety duo. LB corps will be nasty, and solidified by the best pure athlete in the BSC...think anyone is hitting the edge on the Cats this year..Ha. The Defense should be elite this year and there isn't a close 2nd. Offense? MSU arguably has the best OL in the BSC. Top tier RB talent? Check. Servicable WR's? Check. Even with mediocre / average QB play the Cats will roll this year. CDA can talk all the shit he wants but the big picture speaks for itself, and he looks like a silly little bitch talking that weak shit on Coach Choate. Garizzalies is a CDA wannabe, just much less intelligent.

This isn't a homer MSU post just a reality check. I think UM will be much improved this year. Bobby is legit, like him or not (see it's easy to give credit where it's due) and I think the griz will roll this year, especially with your new OL transfer, it's just what the griz do. And I hope you guys do get back to form. MSU and UM being the best in the BSC is how it should always be. Period.

Carry on with the half witty retort by CDA and laughable shit talking. And big sky, you gotta stop feeding the trolls my man.

Why do we even play the season? FlyCastingCat has ordained the kittens as Conference Champions and a deep run in the playoffs before a ball has even been snapped. So stateish. I wonder what size tippet he uses whenhe ties that worm on?

Blgs Griz Fan said:
FlyCastingCat said:
Year 4 of Choate's tenure: top 10 national ranking. Playoff win to cap year 3. Has never lost to the griz ( two of which have been at your house). Has clearly taken a program that was in disarray and has rebuilt it in his image, from ground zero. This year...arguably has more talent across the roster than any other program in the BSC. Why? MSU arguably has the best defensive line, the best corners, the best safety duo. LB corps will be nasty, and solidified by the best pure athlete in the BSC...think anyone is hitting the edge on the Cats this year..Ha. The Defense should be elite this year and there isn't a close 2nd. Offense? MSU arguably has the best OL in the BSC. Top tier RB talent? Check. Servicable WR's? Check. Even with mediocre / average QB play the Cats will roll this year. CDA can talk all the shit he wants but the big picture speaks for itself, and he looks like a silly little bitch talking that weak shit on Coach Choate. Garizzalies is a CDA wannabe, just much less intelligent.

This isn't a homer MSU post just a reality check. I think UM will be much improved this year. Bobby is legit, like him or not (see it's easy to give credit where it's due) and I think the griz will roll this year, especially with your new OL transfer, it's just what the griz do. And I hope you guys do get back to form. MSU and UM being the best in the BSC is how it should always be. Period.

Carry on with the half witty retort by CDA and laughable shit talking. And big sky, you gotta stop feeding the trolls my man.

Why do we even play the season? FlyCastingCat has ordained the kittens as Conference Champions and a deep run in the playoffs before a ball has even been snapped. So stateish. I wonder what size tippet he uses whenhe ties that worm on?

My guess his tippet is ‘arguably’ 3”.

Yes, that’s a metaphor.

FlyCastingCat said:
[Choach] has rebuilt [the program] in his image.

89e.jpg

PlayerRep said:
WaGriz4life said:
poorgriz said:
bigsky33 said:

Your first para is an outstanding comment.

No kidding! 67-2 is crazy good. Choat will be lucky to go 60-9 and make it to a couple chippers.

poorgriz said:
WaGriz4life said:
poorgriz said:
bigsky33 said:

I'll bet you any amount of money you're comfortable losing that Hauck will have more wins than Choach the next 5 years (or until Coach gets run off) and we can have PR or somebody hold it. You're completely dilusional.

Hauck takes Griz to chipper before Choade gets the ‘scats To one.

Book it.

[spoil]Assuming he gets a DC worth a shit in here.

There, that ought to spice things up a bit...[/spoil]

AZGrizFan said:
"...Choade gets the ‘scats to one(to the chipper...)

:lol: Upward and mobile coach, won't stick around for the big FCS prize. Still has lots to prove while where he is. Amazing, that .500 seasons, and below, is somehow worthy of bigger and better. In Montana Speak: He ain't proved shit. By comparison, Ash was a breath of fresh air... :butt:

Is chote ever in the media? Is that the point of this thread, that he doesn't do media? Does that work for him?

The reality is that the Bozeman coach has given his administration and the Bozeman fans exactly what they want.

Back