• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Pam State Predictions

rocklobster said:
If the Griz play like they’ve been playing, this will be a game comparable to UC Davis! I think the Griz will! I think they will force their will on Sac St and take the crowd out of the game early! I think the bye week and extra week of prep will help the Griz take Mr. Thomson-who is very good-out of.his game, just like they did the other QBs-except for Hebert- who they did contain in the 2nd half. I keep going back to: how would this team done in Eugene? I don’t see Sac faring any differently than anyone else against the Griz! I will say-other than Oregon-it will be the most balanced team we’ve faced! But I also think the Griz will contain Thomson-if not at first-then after adjustments! Go Griz!

rocklobster said:
rocklobster said:
If the Griz play like they’ve been playing, this will be a game comparable to UC Davis! I think the Griz will! I think they will force their will on Sac St and take the crowd out of the game early! I think the bye week and extra week of prep will help the Griz take Mr. Thomson-who is very good-out of.his game, just like they did the other QBs-except for Hebert- who they did contain in the 2nd half. I keep going back to: how would this team done in Eugene? I don’t see Sac faring any differently than anyone else against the Griz! I will say-other than Oregon-it will be the most balanced team we’ve faced! But I also think the Griz will contain Thomson-if not at first-then after adjustments! Go Griz!

From your mouth to God's ear my friend. I'm just SO NERVOUS. Aaaack. :shock:

MsMaroon said:
rocklobster said:
rocklobster said:

From your mouth to God's ear my friend. I'm just SO NERVOUS. Aaaack. :shock:

Me too! Go Griz!

I hope like hell i am wrong, but i am as nervous as a whore in church on this one. Sac woman state is high as a kite, and we really need this win. I would like the griz to jump on their butt quick and keep the pedal to the metal..We do not need 2 quarters to adjust to their game plan. Hell we have had two weeks to know their Hat size , Just get after their ass and win Big.. Go Griz

NAUJacksFan said:
Sac St 24 Montana 21. Montana will struggle to move the ball.

Yeah, you seem to know what you're talking about.

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79305&p=1344117#p1344084

Griz#64 said:
I hope like hell i am wrong, but i am as nervous as a whore in church on this one. Sac woman state is high as a kite, and we really need this win. I would like the griz to jump on their butt quick and keep the pedal to the metal..We do not need 2 quarters to adjust to their game plan. Hell we have had two weeks to know their Hat size , Just get after their ass and win Big.. Go Griz
Ha! I like that. Bag Lady State.
And I agree. I’m a bit nervous and although the Griz seem to play well on the road this year, I think I read they have not scored in their first 2 possessions.
It’s a huge game but if the Griz lose, I won’t be that upset because I feel like the Griz are still ahead of schedule, a year or two early. Pleasant surprise

Latest posts

Back