• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Pam State Predictions

Bye week rustiness in the first quarter, Griz continue their trend of picking up steam as the game goes on.

Griz 42
Non Stick Cooking Spray State 31

I think this game will be close. There were parts of the Sac Cat game were SAC looked impressive on O line play and D pass rush. I think the Griz with a bye and a couple weeks to prepare come out on top in this one.

Griz 31
SAC 27

I think Sac is good, so just win baby. Can’t start slow. Must protect Sneed from No 1 pass rush defense in BSC and, must pressure Sac QB. Griz win this one - but not a blowout. 38-28

Suck st-34
UM-20

We won't win them all. A long road trip against a very good football team. They play great on both sides. Hopefully the Griz continue to prove me wrong.

Buttegrizzle said:
I think Sac is good, so just win baby. Can’t start slow. Must protect Sneed from No 1 pass rush defense in BSC and, must pressure Sac QB. Griz win this one - but not a blowout. 38-28
Agreed

The Griz have two weeks to prepare for this one. Looks very one sided special teams wise Sac St. hasn't made a field goal yet. Our defense is pretty solid in the red zone. I know Thompson is solid but so is every other quarterback the Grizzlies have faced this year. Getting pressure on a quarterback that hasn't taken a sack yet will be key. Griz win 48-28.

Buttegrizzle said:

This is where I'm at but will say a little closer...Griz 38-35. SS no confidence in their kicking game will hurt them at some point, also not really sure how good their pass defense is...will find out against our crew.

Would not be surprised to come out of there with a loss but a convincing win would really make me think we could run the table this year and get a high seed.

As well as Sneed has been performing, it’s tough to sustain a season like this. I think we see a some errors. Sac st. is hitting a stride and the Griz will have to shake off some bye week rust. With that being said, we’re still a strong team.

Griz: 35
Vegetable oil: 28

Back