• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

gregorak leaving bobcats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigsky33 said:
Do you know for sure that Choate told TY to hit the bricks? Ty’s goodbye tweet did not indicate any problem with Choate.

Did you expect him to rip his former boss to impress his new boss?

The Cat D will not be as good next year. I think that is great. I wonder how many Cat recruits will follow TG to his next gig. I suppose the ones who signed early maybe stuck.

From what I’ve heard, the Cat players love
TG, just like the players did in Missoula.

grizindabox said:
bigsky33 said:
Do you know for sure that Choate told TY to hit the bricks? Ty’s goodbye tweet did not indicate any problem with Choate.

Did you expect him to rip his former boss to impress his new boss?

My impression is that Choate and TG have always gotten along very well. Is it possible that something happened between the two departing coaches that caused them both to move along? And that it has nothing to do with Choate?

PlayerRep said:
The Cat D will not be as good next year. I think that is great. I wonder how many Cat recruits will follow TG to his next gig. I suppose the ones who signed early maybe stuck.

Definitely a player’s coach.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/1083135261091872768

Poor Frazier, being WR coach for the Cats is like being Secretary of the Navy for Switzerland. Just trying to explain to some poor wide-out about that leather thing sailing over their head or bouncing in front of them is tough, when they've only seen a football a couple of times a season.

"...being WR coach for the Cats is like being Secretary of the Navy for Switzerland."

Made this Cat fan spit coffee out my nose!

The Sanderson thing isn't a good look for MSU, but it isn't a criminal investigation (yet) and he isn't directly employed by MSU. I'm not going to make light of the allegations here, but the impact this will have on MSU itself is pretty minimal.

And coaches get let go all of the time, again, not going to have a impact in terms of national press or any negative publicity to the program. Unless of course there is more to the story...

And yea we might as well just hire an OL coach to coach the WRs since they just block 95% of the time.

SaskGriz said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Poor Frazier, being WR coach for the Cats is like being Secretary of the Navy for Switzerland. Just trying to explain to some poor wide-out about that leather thing sailing over their head or bouncing in front of them is tough, when they've only seen a football a couple of times a season.

:lol: :clap:

PlayerRep said:

Maybe not as much as a drop off as you think if they move their QB to LB.

Any news on why Choach Gregorak was axed? Were goat pictures involved?

iStock-177369626_1.jpg

Gregorak outcoached Hauck on the timeout call when Hauck showed what play they were going to run, and then Hauck just ran the same play again.

Copper Griz said:
TxGriz said:
Gregorak outcoached Hauck on the timeout call when Hauck showed what play they were going to run, and then Hauck just ran the same play again.

Not sure Hauck called the play?

If he didn't sign off on it, or have veto power, there are some bigger issues.

Ursa Major said:
SaskGriz said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Apparently you don’t recall Junior Adams grabbing one for 50-60 yards and sticking it in the North Endzone.

CDAGRIZ said:
Copper Griz said:
TxGriz said:

There is a difference between calling a play, and not overruling it.

In my view, head coaches don't call every play just because they hear the play and don't overrule it.

I didn't ever go back to the video and compare the 2 plays. Is it absolutely clear the 2 plays were the exact same play?

Counter Assault said:
Ursa Major said:
SaskGriz said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Apparently you don’t recall Junior Adams grabbing one for 50-60 yards and sticking it in the North Endzone.

Was Choach choaching when that happened?

PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Copper Griz said:
TxGriz said:

In my view, head coaches don't call every play just because they hear the play and don't overrule it.

I didn't ever go back to the video and compare the 2 plays. Is it absolutely clear the 2 plays were the exact same play?

That's a really good question. I know the two plays looked the same, but maybe there was different blocking, etc. I do know for a fact that the TD was scored with 22 players playing without a whistle.

Counter Assault said:
Ursa Major said:
SaskGriz said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

"Hey, I was on Quaaludes, I don't even remember Cat/Griz. But I remember 72-40-5....

CDAGRIZ said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Copper Griz said:

That's a really good question. I know the two plays looked the same, but maybe there was different blocking, etc. I do know for a fact that the TD was scored with 22 players playing without a whistle.

Good god. Hasn't that been determined yet on the 35 page "Which came first" thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back