• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

gregorak leaving bobcats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
If he didn't sign off on it, or have veto power, there are some bigger issues.

There is a difference between calling a play, and not overruling it.

In my view, head coaches don't call every play just because they hear the play and don't overrule it.

I didn't ever go back to the video and compare the 2 plays. Is it absolutely clear the 2 plays were the exact same play?

That's a really good question. I know the two plays looked the same, but maybe there was different blocking, etc. I do know for a fact that the TD was scored with 22 players playing without a whistle.

Good god. Hasn't that been determined yet on the 35 page "Which came first" thread?

It never hurts to double check.

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
PlayerRep said:
There is a difference between calling a play, and not overruling it.

In my view, head coaches don't call every play just because they hear the play and don't overrule it.

I didn't ever go back to the video and compare the 2 plays. Is it absolutely clear the 2 plays were the exact same play?

That's a really good question. I know the two plays looked the same, but maybe there was different blocking, etc. I do know for a fact that the TD was scored with 22 players playing without a whistle.

Good god. Hasn't that been determined yet on the 35 page "Which came first" thread?

Virtually nothing was "determined" in that thread, other the basic rule, which I posted early, and the later interpretation/examples in the rule, which was posted about 5/6 weeks later. It looks like a recent post on the facts may have some credibility too.

PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Virtually nothing was "determined" in that thread, other the basic rule, which I posted early, and the later interpretation/examples in the rule, which was posted about 5/6 weeks later. It looks like a recent post on the facts may have some credibility too.

Hell, after 18 pages I figured y'all had cured cancer by now!

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

That's not PR's fault if they haven't. Remember (how could you forget), he played the game!

Ty resigned....Kane got a raw deal previously...defense not progressing to ckoke's standard....blah blah blah. Guy is a tool.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

Didn't cure cancer, yet, but do take some credit for the following due to my mom and aunt going to high school with Hilleman in Miles City and my being born in Miles City.

"Maurice Ralph Hilleman (August 30, 1919 – April 11, 2005) was an American microbiologist who specialized in vaccinology and developed over 40 vaccines, an unparalleled record of productivity.[1][2] Of the 14 vaccines routinely recommended in current vaccine schedules, he developed eight: those for measles, mumps, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, chickenpox, meningitis, pneumonia and Haemophilus influenzae bacteria.[1] He also played a role in the discovery of the cold-producing adenoviruses, the hepatitis viruses, and the cancer-causing virus SV40.

He is credited with saving more lives than any other medical scientist of the 20th century.[3][4][5] Robert Gallo described him as "the most successful vaccinologist in history".[3]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Hilleman

Hillemen went to Montana St.

And yes, grizindabox, this is intended as a pat on my back.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Didn't cure cancer, yet, but do take some credit for the following due to my mom and aunt going to high school with Hilleman in Miles City and my being born in Miles City.

"Maurice Ralph Hilleman (August 30, 1919 – April 11, 2005) was an American microbiologist who specialized in vaccinology and developed over 40 vaccines, an unparalleled record of productivity.[1][2] Of the 14 vaccines routinely recommended in current vaccine schedules, he developed eight: those for measles, mumps, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, chickenpox, meningitis, pneumonia and Haemophilus influenzae bacteria.[1] He also played a role in the discovery of the cold-producing adenoviruses, the hepatitis viruses, and the cancer-causing virus SV40.

He is credited with saving more lives than any other medical scientist of the 20th century.[3][4][5] Robert Gallo described him as "the most successful vaccinologist in history".[3]"

I got my BS in Microbiology from the U. I played the game. :lol:

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Don’t pay yourself too hard, the anti-vaxers might take issue with you.

Man are the rumors flying today. Another coach riding the K-train and getting caught on the nanny cam and then taking a beating for it. Crazy soap opera stuff if true...

go96griz said:
Man are the rumors flying today. Another coach riding the K-train and getting caught on the nanny cam and then taking a beating for it. Crazy soap opera stuff if true...
Wonder if Rah Rah choache hold the conductor accountable and dismiss him as well for conduct unbecoming of the C.A.T.S. slogan. Seems like character and accountability were brushed aside for some fun time. Orphey left for a “new position”, makes a guy wonder....

You can forget about TG heading to K-State. Kleiman has finished his hiring of a dozen assistants and none of them is Ty.

go96griz said:

Riding the K-train......well played sir

Wouldn't be surprised to see him end up as LB coach in the FBS somewhere. Very good LB coach that grew into being a pretty damn good coordinator.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I went to college with Sarah Palin. What do I win?

Silvertip said:
You can forget about TG heading to K-State. Kleiman has finished his hiring of a dozen assistants and none of them is Ty.
Do you have a link to support this?

Really PR? I have always kind of respected you but that last post of yours is just not right. I know al lot of people that have done some awesome things. That person you r talking about is also awsome. Fucking awesome!!!! But my God man quit it please. Your killing me. I know you know a lot of important people but just quit it please. "The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth"

go96griz said:

Huh?

kemajic said:
Silvertip said:
Do you have a link to support this?

Looks like it might be correct...

https://247sports.com/college/kansas-state/Article/Kansas-State-Chris-Kleiman-football-coaching-staff-Mike-Tuiasosopo-127660341/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back