• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

gregorak leaving bobcats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counter Assault said:
bgbigdog said:
The defense Gregorak supposedly coordinated was Coach 3peats. Ty adopted it & took 3peats lead on strategy & tactics. 3peat punted his OC last season because he couldn’t recruit a QB. No, a QB, not a WR or LB playing QB on television.

If it’s Ioane it will still be 3peat deciding what works - & the good news is Ioane interned where 3peat learned his current scheme. You can set your watch by the press conference intimating Ty was getting stale & like his change of OC’s, this change was made to better leverage all the great talents recruited. Waded will be appeased for another season - since she went into the tank for an extension before she should have.

Who am I kidding? Like Ursa noted, this was probably about Gregorak eating too many slices, one to many times, during the coaches meeting.

This might as well have been written in Klingon.

Really? Actually was not that hard to read and made a lot of sense.

Copper Griz said:
Counter Assault said:
bgbigdog said:
The defense Gregorak supposedly coordinated was Coach 3peats. Ty adopted it & took 3peats lead on strategy & tactics. 3peat punted his OC last season because he couldn’t recruit a QB. No, a QB, not a WR or LB playing QB on television.

If it’s Ioane it will still be 3peat deciding what works - & the good news is Ioane interned where 3peat learned his current scheme. You can set your watch by the press conference intimating Ty was getting stale & like his change of OC’s, this change was made to better leverage all the great talents recruited. Waded will be appeased for another season - since she went into the tank for an extension before she should have.

Who am I kidding? Like Ursa noted, this was probably about Gregorak eating too many slices, one to many times, during the coaches meeting.

While I appreciate your kind words, we should show some empathy. Been a rough week by the shitpond. The voice of state ag was this close to joining the gallatin valley sex offender registry before conveniently fleeing town & coach 3peat continues to confuse activity for results. But as long as Waded is buying what he’s selling... #sad

bgbigdog said:
Copper Griz said:
Counter Assault said:
bgbigdog said:

Has not been a rough week. Actually on the coaching front it is pretty normal for this time of year. Good coaches move on for better paying

While I appreciate your kind words, we should show some empathy. Been a rough week by the shitpond. The voice of state ag was this close to joining the gallatin valley sex offender registry before conveniently fleeing town & coach 3peat continues to confuse activity for results. But as long as Waded is buying what he’s selling... #sad

Has not been a rough week. Actually on the coaching front it is pretty normal for this time of year. Good coaches move on for better paying jobs. That is a good thing. I am sure Choate has some good replacements coming in. As far as Sanderson, the investigation will play out and so be it. He is gone.

bigsky33 said:
bgbigdog said:
Copper Griz said:
Counter Assault said:

Has not been a rough week. Actually on the coaching front it is pretty normal for this time of year. Good coaches move on for better paying

Has not been a rough week. Actually on the coaching front it is pretty normal for this time of year. Good coaches move on for better paying jobs. That is a good thing. I am sure Choate has some good replacements coming in. As far as Sanderson, the investigation will play out and so be it. He is gone.

Orphey moving on to Utah State is a good thing for his coaching career. The Gregorak situation has definitely not been positive on all accounts. The Sanderson situation shocked many in the booster base mostly because everyone viewed Jay in a completed different light. It is a PR nightmare indirectly linked to the MSU Athletic Department. Saying it hasn't been a rough week is sugar-coating it.

Do I think everything will work itself out? Yes. You move on. Plain and simple.

Definitely a rough week for Bozeman. Nobody has ever accused Choach of being a thinker, but I can't imagine him wanting a sexual harassment scandal a degree away from the program and everyone knowing he told the DC to hit the bricks in mysterious circumstances. If BS33 wants to act like that's all normal, he can, but it's not.

VimSince03 said:
bigsky33 said:
bgbigdog said:
Copper Griz said:

Orphey moving on to Utah State is a good thing for his coaching career. The Gregorak situation has definitely not been positive on all accounts. The Sanderson situation shocked many in the booster base mostly because everyone viewed Jay in a completed different light. It is a PR nightmare indirectly linked to the MSU Athletic Department. Saying it hasn't been a rough week is sugar-coating it.

Why didn't MSU/Learfield take action on the announcer thing last fall, like right after Sept. 25?

PlayerRep said:
VimSince03 said:
bigsky33 said:
bgbigdog said:

Why didn't MSU/Learfield take action on the announcer thing last fall, like right after Sept. 25?

You should probably call up Learfield on that one but Costello stated he reported the incident through the proper channels when it was received. That is in the original article I believe.

VimSince03 said:
PlayerRep said:
VimSince03 said:
bigsky33 said:

You should probably call up Learfield on that one but Costello stated he reported the incident through the proper channels when it was received. That is in the original article I believe.

Oh come on Kane! We all know you're back in the football offices and have the skinny. :lol:

…..is TY involved in a love triangle...it kind of explains the new look that he has..lost of weight,
long hair and smart glasses...women make men do that kind of stuff..maybe Choate felt that Ty was upstaging him w/women and fashion and he couldn't let that happen (jealously)..so bye bye..
trust me it will all come out!

VimSince03 said:
PlayerRep said:
VimSince03 said:
bigsky33 said:

Yes, I saw the reference to reporting to proper channels. I question whether reporting to Title IX office for this matter, and then waiting 2.5 months for a preliminary report was the right way to handle this.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/1083135261091872768

This was a good move for the Bobcats and for KI. He will do well. The greatest disruption having TG depart - may to be recruiting, but will probably be minimal though.

CDAGRIZ said:
Definitely a rough week for Bozeman. Nobody has ever accused Choach of being a thinker, but I can't imagine him wanting a sexual harassment scandal a degree away from the program and everyone knowing he told the DC to hit the bricks in mysterious circumstances. If BS33 wants to act like that's all normal, he can, but it's not.

Do you know for sure that Choate told TY to hit the bricks? Ty’s goodbye tweet did not indicate any problem with Choate. As far as Sanderson, his actions have nothing to do with the football program. Yes, fans were surprised by this because he did not come across to the public as a creep. This is an individual thing and the investigation is still not complete.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Do you know for sure that Choate told TY to hit the bricks? Ty’s goodbye tweet did not indicate any problem with Choate. As far as Sanderson, his actions have nothing to do with the football program. Yes, fans were surprised by this because he did not come across to the public as a creep. This is an individual thing and the investigation is still not complete.

Yeah, you're right. This is exactly how Choach would've drawn it up this week. Great stories surrounding the program, and everything out in the open on staff changes.

[/quote]

Do you know he didn't? I guess we will see when TG announces his next job. In his tweet after he cleared out his office he also thanked Montana for his time there. Smart move if you have to ask you previous employer for a recommendation for your next job. On the Sanderson deal I tend to agree with Amie but dont hold that against Bozeman state, that happens in way to many places. That will take care if itself and hope we can all agree it's not right if it turns out to be true. Anyways thanks for your participation to the Griz forum, always nice for scats fans to come over to share their views over here.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

He kept it classy when he left Montana to , wouldn’t be good on his part to do it any other way, he is looking for a job he wouldn’t want to look like a jerk!

We led with the news of the day today on Tootell and Nuanez

https://tootellandnuanez.podbean.com/e/tootell-and-nuanez-january-9-2019-hour-1-ty-gregorak-wing-it-wednesday-shannon-schweyen/

VimSince03 said:
PlayerRep said:
VimSince03 said:
bigsky33 said:

So why is he not at a stake too. Look at what happened with Jopa when the Sandusky fit the Shan. He reported it but was still ran out of state college.

Btw just playing devils advocate here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back