• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

gregorak leaving bobcats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilovethecats said:
argh! said:
is 34 pages a real possibility here?

It appears it might be... :eek:
You’re God damn right! I will bump this fucking thread every other day if I have to. It’s our responsibility.
If the voice-of-the-chicken-parm-nanny-cam-gate happened at UM, there would be books written. Books!
Until there is an official announcement as to the “incident” that we all know happened, it’s our duty to continue the investigation.

garizzalies said:
ilovethecats said:
argh! said:
is 34 pages a real possibility here?

It appears it might be... :eek:
You’re God damn right! I will bump this f***[*] thread every other day if I have to. It’s our responsibility.
If the voice-of-the-chicken-parm-nanny-cam-gate happened at UM, there would be books written. Books!
Until there is an official announcement as to the “incident” that we all know happened, it’s our duty to continue the investigation.
[/quote

You have some serious issues. Are you with the FBI? Lol. 🤣

reinell30 said:
So all this talk of another woman etc....was it Choates wife?
The story is evolving. The investigation continues. We’ll continue to keep everyone updated until light is shed on this cover-up in the name of transparency.
The latest iteration of the “incident,” is a conflation of prior reports. Apparently when Mrs. Chode received the chicken-parm news, the moment and her reaction and disgust and total disappointment in her lying-ass husband was captured on a nanny-cam. The blackmail and sex bit was all bullshit, but T.Y. owned-up to planting the camera for a good gag later when he was caught hiding in a closet.
Always the prankster, but anyone who knows Mr. Chode, knows he does not take kindly to being the butt of humor. Or any humor.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
poorgriz said:
The trend for where Choate-led teams is pretty clear.
BTW, this might be my favorite sentence ever written on egriz. I could not have come up with it after 24hrs of prep. The hillbilly mania captured in such concise prose is an impressive reflection of your knuckle-dragging messiah.

Yes, your UM education has failed you. You are lost when seeing results that clearly indicate year over year of improvement as poorgriz concisely pointed out.

So, you really don't understand that the sentence is nonsensical, huh? Sheesh.

bigsky33 said:
WaGriz4life said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Good God!!!
Would a freshman Lulay or freshman McGhee have started over Andersen in 2018?

What has this have to do with anything?
If your great QB recruits can’t beat out a converted linebacker, they are not great QB recruits. None of the Bobcats great QB’s would have gotten beat out by Troy Anderson as a true freshman. Zero

Nobody said they were great.

You said they were excellent in this very thread, you dunce.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
poorgriz said:
The trend for where Choate-led teams is pretty clear.
BTW, this might be my favorite sentence ever written on egriz. I could not have come up with it after 24hrs of prep. The hillbilly mania captured in such concise prose is an impressive reflection of your knuckle-dragging messiah.

Yes, your UM education has failed you. You are lost when seeing results that clearly indicate year over year of improvement as poorgriz concisely pointed out.

So, you really don't understand that the sentence is nonsensical, huh? Sheesh.
The best part is he had to edit that post after failing to properly use the quote function in the prior post.

I would love to hear the authentic bobcat gibberish during a Choat-led halftime screech. I envision the nonsense flying around is slightly outweighed by the spit.

.....like the halftime gibberish and leads to out scoring us 22-3 in the second half, and embarrassing us at home? That kind of gibberish?

Man, you guys sure do talk a lot of shit about a coach that is 3-0 against the Griz. But, by all mean, keep going. It doesn’t make Griz fans look like jackasses at all...

CDAGRIZ said:
That's it, fellas. His highness has spoken. Wrap this one up.

Hey hey now, I didn’t say that. Keep rolling bro. I would never take away what appears to most important part of your day, and besides, the “Choach” “Chode” thing is not all played out by now. Still super fresh and funny.

PlayerRep said:
poorgriz said:
BigSky- he's playing you! Most of these guys know what's going on in Bozeman and they're not happy about it. All along Choate has been building the program and working towards a championship team. He's been pretty clear about year four being the target when the system and players for that system are fully implemented. Last year's results kind of looked like we may even be slightly ahead of schedule with a 3rd win over um, and winning a home playoff game. So Choate had four wins in 2016, five wins in 2017, eight wins in 2018, and we return a shitload of the same players for 2019. The trend for where Choate-led teams is pretty clear. Does anyone think MSU won't get to at least nine wins in 2019?

I don't think MSU will get to 9 wins next year.

You could be right, but then again you also didn't think our D line was going to control your O line, and you didn't think MSU was going to beat um last year, and you didn't think MSU would get to eight wins, so there's that. I'm pretty good at predictions regarding the Big Sky and where teams will end up.

@ Texas Tech L
SE MO State W
@ Western Ill W
Norfork State W
NAU W
@ Cal Poly W
Sac State W
@ UND L
Southern Utah W
@ Northern Colorado W
@ UCD L
um W - but even if we lose we'd still have eight wins, make the playoffs, and win a first round game.

Returning almost our entire O Line and skill players like Kevin Kassis, Jabarri Johnson, Chris Murray, Travis Jonsen, Isiah Ifanse, Logan Jones, Troy Andersen....... I think we'd be very good even if we had to plug a linebacker back in at QB again which we probably won't. No way in hell we have a run of terrible luck at the QB position like we had last year.

poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
poorgriz said:
BigSky- he's playing you! Most of these guys know what's going on in Bozeman and they're not happy about it. All along Choate has been building the program and working towards a championship team. He's been pretty clear about year four being the target when the system and players for that system are fully implemented. Last year's results kind of looked like we may even be slightly ahead of schedule with a 3rd win over um, and winning a home playoff game. So Choate had four wins in 2016, five wins in 2017, eight wins in 2018, and we return a shitload of the same players for 2019. The trend for where Choate-led teams is pretty clear. Does anyone think MSU won't get to at least nine wins in 2019?

I don't think MSU will get to 9 wins next year.

You could be right, but then again you also didn't think our D line was going to control your O line, and you didn't think MSU was going to beat um last year, and you didn't think MSU would get to eight wins, so there's that. I'm pretty good at predictions regarding the Big Sky and where teams will end up.

@ Texas Tech L
SE MO State W
@ Western Ill W
Norfork State W
NAU W
@ Cal Poly W
Sac State W
@ UND L
Southern Utah W
@ Northern Colorado W
@ UCD L
um W - but even if we lose we'd still have eight wins, make the playoffs, and win a first round game.

Returning almost our entire O Line and skill players like Kevin Kassis, Jabarri Johnson, Chris Murray, Travis Jonsen, Isiah Ifanse, Logan Jones, Troy Andersen....... I think we'd be very good even if we had to plug a linebacker back in at QB again which we probably won't. No way in hell we have a run of terrible luck at the QB position like we had last year.

I said noting about the Cat D controlling or not controlling UM's O line. I said nothing about the Cats not getting 8 wins. I thought the Griz would win over the Cats.

Why do you have to be such a jerk and just make up stuff?

You are good at predicting the Big Sky? Now that's pretty funny. Cats aren't going to beat WI or the Griz.

Filthy McGrizzly said:
SEMO isn’t a guarantee either. They play their best linebacker at linebacker! By the way what happened with Gregorak?

Is there any game that is a guarantee? :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back