• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

gregorak leaving bobcats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
grizcountry420 said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:
tourist said:
poorgriz said:
Not exactly. He was going to get one more year and if the 2019 defense wasn't significantly better than 2018 he was getting let go. The incident that happened (that could have potentially damaged MSU) escalated that timeline.

What was the 'incident'?

If the “incident “ wasn’t a scandal why is it a secret?

it is a scandal and they're trying to sweep it under the rug.

Can you cite your source that it is a scandal? How do you know this?

bigsky33 said:
Can you cite your source that it is a scandal?

My source is dictionary.com:

scan·dal
/ˈskandl/Submit
noun
noun: scandal; plural noun: scandals
an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage.
"a bribery scandal involving one of his key supporters"
synonyms: outrageous wrongdoing, outrageous behavior, immoral behavior, unethical behavior, discreditable behavior, shocking incident/series of events, impropriety, misconduct, wrongdoing; More
the outrage or anger caused by a scandalous action or event.
"divorce was cause for scandal on the island"
synonyms: shame, dishonor, disgrace, disrepute, discredit, infamy, ignominy, embarrassment; More
rumor or malicious gossip about scandalous events or actions.
"I know that you would want no scandal attached to her name"
synonyms: malicious gossip, malicious rumor (s), slander, libel, scandalmongering, calumny, defamation, aspersions, muckraking, smear campaign; informaldirt
"you know what scandals were spread about me"
a state of affairs regarded as wrong or reprehensible and causing general public outrage or anger.
"it's a scandal that many older patients are dismissed as untreatable"
synonyms: disgrace, outrage, injustice; More

https://www.google.com/search?q=dictionary+search&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS819US820&oq=dictionary&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.5155j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#dobs=scandal

tourist said:
poorgriz said:
Not exactly. He was going to get one more year and if the 2019 defense wasn't significantly better than 2018 he was getting let go. The incident that happened (that could have potentially damaged MSU) escalated that timeline.

What was the 'incident'?

Not a chance in hell I'm going to post it here. In fact I don't even know for sure but I heard from a fairly credible resource what happened and while it wasn't what Alpha posted and it wasn't anything that extreme, it definitely could have painted MSU in a bad light..... which is something the Flagship University in the state wants no part of right now with all the momentum that's building.

CDAGRIZ said:
Scented Candles. Scandles.
IDK, these things just come to me.

I bet scented candles could come in handy in the cats coaches lounge.

Sounds like it’s been seeing more action than a Playboy mansion grotto orgy with a coked up James Cann and Sammy Davis Jr. back in’74.

poorgriz said:
tourist said:
poorgriz said:

What was the 'incident'?

Not a chance in hell I'm going to post it here. In fact I don't even know for sure but I heard from a fairly credible resource what happened and while it wasn't what Alpha posted and it wasn't anything that extreme, it definitely could have painted MSU in a bad light..... which is something the Flagship University in the state wants no part of right now with all the momentum that's building.
So it is a scandal?!? Or something so scandalous you can’t repeat it. So two scandals,one still a secret for the “flagship” program in less than a month?

poorgriz said:
tourist said:
poorgriz said:

What was the 'incident'?

Totally. There is no reason for transparency when it comes to public employees, especially when it could paint MSU in a bad light. The journalists played this one the right way. The public should be happy to pay the salaries and STFU.

Filthy McGrizzly said:
poorgriz said:
tourist said:
poorgriz said:

What was the 'incident'?

So it is a scandal?!? Or something so scandalous you can’t repeat it. So two scandals,one still a secret for the “flagship” program in less than a month?

Until there are facts, there are no scandals. There is only rumor.

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
tourist said:
poorgriz said:

What was the 'incident'?

Totally. There is no reason for transparency when it comes to public employees, especially when it could paint MSU in a bad light. The journalists played this one the right way. The public should be happy to pay the salaries and STFU.
I believe the word “paint” offends many state people who view it as a micro aggression referring to their South-by-southeast rusting bleachers.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
tourist said:
What was the 'incident'?

I believe the word “paint” offends many state people who view it as a micro aggression referring to their South-by-southeast rusting bleachers.

Very true. I apologize to the strong, independent Bobcats. That comment was out of line. This is my first scandal, and I clearly have a lot to learn as a person. I'm seeing a buddist about it.

poorgriz said:
tourist said:
poorgriz said:

What was the 'incident'?

See, I knew the chicken-parm rumor was closer to the truth than the nanny cam story. Thanks for confirming. They would have been better off if they just said so from the beginning.
Either way, this will be Chode’s undoing. It’s the beginning of the end for him. And it won’t be just because of performance on the field. Sure, the cats’ D will go back to sucking again, but what will get him fired is when he loses the locker room because of secrecy and lies. This will come back to bite him. The whole point of a cover-up is to NOT let the truth get out. But the CAT’s out of the bag already!
Has a modern head coach ever survived a cover-up? I guess Urban Meyer kind of did, at least temporarily.

If you're not getting results with your buddist, I can recommend someone:

images

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Scented Candles. Scandles.
IDK, these things just come to me.

I bet scented candles could come in handy in the cats coaches lounge.

Sounds like it’s been seeing more action than a Playboy mansion grotto orgy with a coked up James Cann and Sammy Davis Jr. back in’74.

True story. One of my college jobs was working for a caterer & I was actually there the night that Hef got so mad @ a stumbling drunk Dennis Weaver that he knocked him to the floor & startled literally pummeling him. Out of nowhere comes Mick Jagger & he starts yelling “Hey Hugh, get off of McCloud.” Those were the days man.

garizzalies said:
poorgriz said:
tourist said:
poorgriz said:

What was the 'incident'?

See, I knew the chicken-parm rumor was closer to the truth than the nanny cam story. Thanks for confirming. They would have been better off if they just said so from the beginning.
Either way, this will be Chode’s undoing. It’s the beginning of the end for him. And it won’t be just because of performance on the field. Sure, the cats’ D will go back to sucking again, but what will get him fired is when he loses the locker room because of secrecy and lies. This will come back to bite him. The whole point of a cover-up is to NOT let the truth get out. But the CAT’s out of the bag already!
Has a modern head coach ever survived a cover-up? I guess Urban Meyer kind of did, at least temporarily.

What did he confirm? Nothing. It is all rumor.

garizzalies said:
poorgriz said:
tourist said:
poorgriz said:

What was the 'incident'?

What did he confirm? Nothing. It is all rumor.

You both confirmed this is a cover up for a salacious scandal.

JFC, BaghdadBob33, wake up. Playing dumb does not work when you’re already stupid AF.

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
tourist said:
poorgriz said:

What was the 'incident'?

Clearly, BS33 works in Waded’s office. What other explanation could their be? I hear from reliable sources she reads all the flagpole posts on egriz.

garizzalies said:
You both confirmed this is a cover up for a salacious scandal.

JFC, BaghdadBob33, wake up. Playing dumb does not work when you’re already stupid AF.

Nobody confirmed anything. They posted rumors.

OK, I'm going to throw this alternate theory out there and let poorgriz and BS33 tell me if I'm warm:

--Choach's first year: shitty, but beat the Griz.
--Choach's second year: shitty, but beat the Griz.

At this point he's 9-13 two years after replacing the winningest coach in modern program history, but inexplicably thinks he deserves some long term job security. "I Beat Sky . . . Soon." The big donors (those who manage Best Buys and Subway restaurants) say, "Hey, Pres Waded, tell that secondhand AD to give that caveman puppet an early extension. He's easily influenced. We will be making the decisions from here on out."

--Cheatin' Choach gets the early nod, but with more strings attached than a bulletin board in a detective's office when he's trying to catch the Zodiac Killer. He's under some thumbs.

--Choach's third year: Choach's first winning season in his entire career, and the first winning season and playoff beatdown in program history since like 2012, but the retail manager donors ("RMD") aren't happy with the defense. Why? Well . . .

--A former Bobcat DC sits waiting, editing video tape. The RMDs determine he's ready, and remind caveman about the early extension. Tyler gets fired, and Chaveman says it's due to poor performance.

--Many BobBob posters have heard about the RMD arrangement, and hint about scandals with scandles, but are unwilling to blow the cover on who really calls the shots in the program. Instead, they say something happened, but nothing happened because Tyler was fired for poor performance, but he wasn't really fired because something happened, but they can't say what.

Close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back