• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

gregorak leaving bobcats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Interesting. So, its:

1. Bauman: 6'6"; really good arm; excelled in summer camp.
2. Beltran: Did well in HS (that's a plus for a DI athlete); top scout player; accurate passer; good runner; good at running the option; is also tough.

Sounds like both are simply amazing! It's almost like we've heard something like this before.

Question: Of the Bobcat QBs you consider to have been "great" over the last 20 years, how many wouldn't have been "ready" as freshmen if the best option would have been a LB who skips and sails?

Where do you get that they sound both simply amazing. Yes, they did good at a lesser level but they have not played in a game yet.

Your question doesn't make any sense as they are completely different situations. Lulay, McGhee and Troy are all very similar in their leadership skills and athletic ability. As we saw with Troy, his less than average passing ability was made up for by his leadership and overall athletic ability. And you fail to mention that Troy was a winning QB in HS. Lulay started as a true freshman and McGhee as a redshirt freshman. So McGhee had a year in the system before he started.

Which of the "great" Bobcat QBs over last 20 years would not have been "ready" as freshmen if the alternative was a LB with JV passing ability? If the answer is "none of them", you can reply "none of them".

Troy was QB in HS. I am not getting your point.

Good God!!!
Would a freshman Lulay or freshman McGhee have started over Andersen in 2018?

poorgriz said:
BigSky- he's playing you! Most of these guys know what's going on in Bozeman and they're not happy about it. All along Choate has been building the program and working towards a championship team. He's been pretty clear about year four being the target when the system and players for that system are fully implemented. Last year's results kind of looked like we may even be slightly ahead of schedule with a 3rd win over um, and winning a home playoff game. So Choate had four wins in 2016, five wins in 2017, eight wins in 2018, and we return a shitload of the same players for 2019. The trend for where Choate-led teams is pretty clear. Does anyone think MSU won't get to at least nine wins in 2019?

Don't care about your Kitty Manifesto, but I sure hope the two scandals don't derail anything. Choach is either a liar or an idiot. Not a good look for a HC.

Anyway, I'm not playing anyone. Just trying to figure out how great Choach's "great QB recruits" are.

I still wonder why a brilliant football mind like choach would get rid of Ty G. The best D coach the cats have had in a decade. Scandal,scandle etc..why?

Filthy McGrizzly said:
I still wonder why a brilliant football mind like choach would get rid of Ty G. The best D coach the cats have had in a decade. Scandal,scandle etc..why?

It's already been discussed...Ty made a better Chicken Parm. so Jeff asked him to resign. :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
Where do you get that they sound both simply amazing. Yes, they did good at a lesser level but they have not played in a game yet.

Your question doesn't make any sense as they are completely different situations. Lulay, McGhee and Troy are all very similar in their leadership skills and athletic ability. As we saw with Troy, his less than average passing ability was made up for by his leadership and overall athletic ability. And you fail to mention that Troy was a winning QB in HS. Lulay started as a true freshman and McGhee as a redshirt freshman. So McGhee had a year in the system before he started.

Which of the "great" Bobcat QBs over last 20 years would not have been "ready" as freshmen if the alternative was a LB with JV passing ability? If the answer is "none of them", you can reply "none of them".

Good God!!!

What has this have to do with anything?

VimSince03 said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:

It's already been discussed...Ty made a better Chicken Parm. so Jeff asked him to resign. :thumb:

I don't believe this. No one takes Chicken Parm to a pot luck. Pot lucks are your choice of an albertson's chicken, enchilada casserole, stouffer's lasagna, a gallon can of baked beans still in the can, 10 macaroni salads 50 potato salads and a tossed salad that someone was nice enough to bring, but didn't bring and dressing for. And ambrosia for dessert.

Chicken Parm was code word for coast is clear.

“Hey look, BS33 and poorgriz you both stepped in a heaping pile of stinking, steamy brown dog shit. That’s gonna leave a mark on your new shoes and the stench won’t go away awhile”

BS33 and PoorGriz, in unison while holding hands:
“No no no, Coach Choate told us it’s not dog shit and that it’s melted brown crayon and actually smells like roses so we’re gonna go with that”

Biggest sugar-coating bitches I’ve seen on this site and probably their own.

HookedonGriz said:
“Hey look, BS33 and poorgriz you both stepped in a heaping pile of stinking, steamy brown dog shit. That’s gonna leave a mark on your new shoes and the stench won’t go away awhile”

BS33 and PoorGriz, in unison while holding hands:
“No no no, Coach Choate told us it’s not dog shit and that it’s melted brown crayon and actually smells like roses so we’re gonna go with that”

Biggest sugar-coating bitches I’ve seen on this site and probably their own.

Coming from you Hooked, that is a compliment and means we did good.

poorgriz said:
BigSky- he's playing you! Most of these guys know what's going on in Bozeman and they're not happy about it. All along Choate has been building the program and working towards a championship team. He's been pretty clear about year four being the target when the system and players for that system are fully implemented. Last year's results kind of looked like we may even be slightly ahead of schedule with a 3rd win over um, and winning a home playoff game. So Choate had four wins in 2016, five wins in 2017, eight wins in 2018, and we return a shitload of the same players for 2019. The trend for where Choate-led teams is pretty clear. Does anyone think MSU won't get to at least nine wins in 2019?

I don't think MSU will get to 9 wins next year.

PlayerRep said:
poorgriz said:

I don't think MSU will get to 9 wins next year.

Yeah. 7 wins with that schedule will be impressive especially since the defense just took a step backwards. I wonder if Kane makes a good chicken parm!?

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Good God!!!

If your great QB recruits can’t beat out a converted linebacker, they are not great QB recruits. None of the Bobcats great QB’s would have gotten beat out by Troy Anderson as a true freshman. Zero

WaGriz4life said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Good God!!!

If your great QB recruits can’t beat out a converted linebacker, they are not great QB recruits. None of the Bobcats great QB’s would have gotten beat out by Troy Anderson as a true freshman. Zero

Yes. Thanks.

WaGriz4life said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Good God!!!

Nobody said they were great. They have to prove themselves as any recruit does. Troy was a winning QB in high school. You cannot compare Bobcat greats to Troy. Nobody said the Bobcat great QBs would not have beaten out Troy. Troy proved he was more ready than the two true freshman last season. He was selected first team all BSC. Good decision by the coaches.

poorgriz said:
[Choaches’s] been pretty clear about year four being the target when the system and players for that system are fully implemented...
Really? So does Choaches’s 4-year plan include recruiting an actual QB, or is that on a different schedule?
poorgriz said:
...The trend for where Choate-led teams is pretty clear.

Oh. Okay. Got it. Thanks.

poorgriz said:
The trend for where Choate-led teams is pretty clear.
BTW, this might be my favorite sentence ever written on egriz. I could not have come up with it after 24hrs of prep. The hillbilly mania captured in such concise prose is an impressive reflection of your knuckle-dragging messiah.

garizzalies said:
poorgriz said:
The trend for where Choate-led teams is pretty clear.
BTW, this might be my favorite sentence ever written on egriz. I could not have come up with it after 24hrs of prep. The hillbilly mania captured in such concise prose is an impressive reflection of your knuckle-dragging messiah.

Yes, your UM education has failed you. You are lost when seeing results that clearly indicate year over year of improvement as poorgriz concisely pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back